by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Save Our Planet RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Free Land of William Beebe

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Rudest Citizens: 321st Largest Welfare Programs: 327th Most Subsidized Industry: 375th+33
Most Cheerful Citizens: 396th Largest Publishing Industry: 403rd Most Inclusive: 434th Nicest Citizens: 451st Most Compassionate Citizens: 481st Most Rebellious Youth: 495th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 546th Most Valuable International Artwork: 553rd Most Beautiful Environments: 570th Largest Information Technology Sector: 587th Most Cultured: 615th Most Scientifically Advanced: 639th Smartest Citizens: 663rd Most Pacifist: 711th Largest Retail Industry: 738th Most Advanced Public Education: 832nd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 843rd Best Weather: 854th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 890th Largest Governments: 892nd Most Secular: 911th Most Developed: 970th Highest Average Incomes: 1,034th Most Efficient Economies: 1,112th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,297th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,341st Longest Average Lifespans: 1,438th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,507th Highest Average Tax Rates: 2,183rd Healthiest Citizens: 2,217th Lowest Crime Rates: 2,228th Safest: 2,347th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 2,410th
World Factbook Entry

Save Our Planet is intended to promote discussion concerning problems and solutions that affect our Earth. The Regional Message Board will be open to all residents of embassy regions. All Embassy Invitations will be accepted, but to ensue that the embassy region truly desires to discuss environmental issues, or the future of our planet, this region will not actively solicit embassies by sending out embassy requests, except for the regions that are obviously ecologically friendly. Neither will this region actively recruit, since it is expected that the truly serious individuals will find their way here.

Join our region if you love the Earth, and want to Save Our Planet!



LinkMap of Air Pollution on Our Planet



  1. 3

    The Pale Blue Dot

    BulletinOpinion by The bear called smokey . 65 reads.

  2. 3

    Statutes of Save Our Planet

    BulletinPolicy by William Beebe . 40 reads.

  3. 38

    Common Sense Rules for the RMB

    MetaReference by Queen Yuno . 841 reads.

  4. 29

    NationStates Library

    MetaReference by Republic of Rajputana . 389 reads.

  5. 54

    NationStates Cards - Useful Tips and Strategies

    MetaReference by The Northern Light . 1,962 reads.

  6. 41

    Nationstates Fonts

    MetaReference by Todlichebujoku . 2,853 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: The Embassy, Mare Islands, Hive, Ivory Tower, The Hill, The putnan empire of nations, Fredonia, Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, United Federation Of Edwards, The Alterran Confederacy, SEC Fanatics, Taiwan, Kylden, The Sea Of Love, nasunia, Freshness, and 69 others.Old Zealand, RAMS, The Nudist Dreamland, Click Here, The Great Universe, Out Of Left Field, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands, Guinea Kiribati, The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, THE NEWS, The Himalayas, Hippy Haven, Ozymandium, Nudeia, Laraniem, Chicken overlords, Australia, The Wooloo Pact, Prairie, The Great Region, Union of Democrats, Christmas, Santa Cruz, The Turtle Isles, 1980s America, Independence Hill, Aovelale, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Buddhism, Lardyland, Union of Nationalists, Art, Lady Vera, Valentine Day, Just relax, Lotaijuunnian Rainforrest, New World Alliance, 00000 Land of Nod, New Epinadia, Dauiland, Traveling Wilburys, Bluecrown Keep, The Global Democratic Union, The Almondrian Collective, The Moderate Alliance, The Known World, Weffle, The Vincence Empire, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Republic of Italy, Worms, Empire Overlords, The United Fans of Only, Human Waste, Equatorial Territories, Playboy, SolarFlare, Callista, The england tea, The Cult of PCHS, Pokemon World, The Greens, Bunkers and Icepicks, Strawberryfield, The Astrogarth Region, Oneid, Golden Eco Friendly, Union of Mosquito Species, and Soviet Republic.

Tags: Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Minuscule, Neutral, and Serious.

Save Our Planet contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Pacifist in Save Our Planet

Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.

As a region, Save Our Planet is ranked 711th in the world for Most Pacifist.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Blue Ocean States of New Seaview CoveNew York Times Democracy“Civitatum Nos Stare, Dividitur Cadunt”
2.The Free Land of William BeebeInoffensive Centrist Democracy“To be a Naturalist is better than to be a King.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Save Our Planet Regional Message Board

Hi fellow environmentalists!

The Ecologist Order wrote:Hi fellow environmentalists!

Welcome! How does your region feel about solutions for Global Warming?

William Beebe wrote:Welcome! How does your region feel about solutions for Global Warming?

Slowly getting rid of fossil fuels and slowly introducing renewables more and more. Also, a lot of global warming has been been caused by big corporations, so corporations should absolutely be heavily regulated to make sure that they are not only being environmentally friendly, but also to make sure that they aren't doing other sh*tty things like child labour. If you have a different stance, I'd love to debate!

The Ecologist Order wrote:Slowly getting rid of fossil fuels and slowly introducing renewables more and more. Also, a lot of global warming has been been caused by big corporations, so corporations should absolutely be heavily regulated to make sure that they are not only being environmentally friendly, but also to make sure that they aren't doing other sh*tty things like child labour. If you have a different stance, I'd love to debate!

I agree with you. My only concern is the impoverished third world. Poor peasants in China, near their large oil fields, surreptitiously tap into the casing head gas in the oil wells and collect paraffin dripped from the rigs then mixed with coal dust, to use for cooking and heating. Fossil fuels are a vital part of the third word livelihood. Likewise, the Third World poor often use the labour of their children to help support the family. Imposition of standards on the developed nations will be ineffective if the fossil fuels, the slash and burn agriculture, the hunting of endangered creatures for food, the water pollution, and the damaging air emissions are allowed to continue, simply out of compassion for the impoverished nations. As I see it, the only way to truly end global warming is a wealth transfer from the developed nations to the undeveloped nations. Only then may uniform standards be applied to the entire world without hardship for the underprivileged populations.

William Beebe wrote:I agree with you. My only concern is the impoverished third world. Poor peasants in China, near their large oil fields, surreptitiously tap into the casing head gas in the oil wells and collect paraffin dripped from the rigs then mixed with coal dust, to use for cooking and heating. Fossil fuels are a vital part of the third word livelihood. Likewise, the Third World poor often use the labour of their children to help support the family. Imposition of standards on the developed nations will be ineffective if the fossil fuels, the slash and burn agriculture, the hunting of endangered creatures for food, the water pollution, and the damaging air emissions are allowed to continue, simply out of compassion for the impoverished nations. As I see it, the only way to truly end global warming is a wealth transfer from the developed nations to the undeveloped nations. Only then may uniform standards be applied to the entire world without hardship for the underprivileged populations.

I completely agree with you. Undeleveloped and developing nations absolutely need to be aided by nationswho are fortunate, developed, and prosperous.

The Ecologist Order wrote:I completely agree with you. Undeleveloped and developing nations absolutely need to be aided by nationswho are fortunate, developed, and prosperous.

Then as usual, it returns to a question of leadership. The current upheaval in the USA is but a harbinger of future events if the developed nations feel that their standard of living is threatened by environmentalism and wealth transfer.

William Beebe wrote:Then as usual, it returns to a question of leadership. The current upheaval in the USA is but a harbinger of future events if the developed nations feel that their standard of living is threatened by environmentalism and wealth transfer.

Yeah... Cause most developed nations are NOT eco-friendly and just pollute everything: The Land, the Water, and the Air.

The Ecologist Order wrote:Yeah... Cause most developed nations are NOT eco-friendly and just pollute everything: The Land, the Water, and the Air.

Except that most of our environmentalists are in the developed nations. The undeveloped world has an opportunity to choose better alternatives as they progress, if only they can be given incentives to do so.

William Beebe wrote:Except that most of our environmentalists are in the developed nations. The undeveloped world has an opportunity to choose better alternatives as they progress, if only they can be given incentives to do so.

Again, it comes back to that undeveloped and developing countries should be supplied with basic human needs and stuff so their people can actually have a chance to survive.

Wonderful news! The USA has rejoined The Paris Climate Agreement! Will it be enough to slow Global Warming?

Forum View

Advertisement