WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Hurliherzistan (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Hurliherzistan
Last WA Update:
San Francisco Peninsula contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in San Francisco Peninsula
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, San Francisco Peninsula is ranked 20,631st in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Republic of Hurliherzistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When you gotta go, you gotta go.”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Danubian-Federation||New York Times Democracy||“Ode an die Freude”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Democratic Socialist Republic of People||Left-wing Utopia||“Socialism + Democracy = Life”|
|4.||The Free Land of Lawlesstan||Left-Leaning College State||“Government is tyranny, we only wish it upon our enemies”|
- : The Free Land of Lawlesstan arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan became regional WA Delegate.
- : The People's Republic of Democratic Socialist Republic of People arrived from The Hole To Hide In.
- : The Federal Republic of Danubian-Federation arrived from The Hole To Hide In.
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan created a new regional poll: "Should Hurliherzistan institute more political freedoms?".
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan tagged the region "Casual".
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan established the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Hurliherzistan removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in San Francisco Peninsula.
San Francisco Peninsula Regional Message Board
Hmm, interesting conversation...