WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Vatican II, Vatican, Right to Life, Catholic, Virtual Roman Catholic Church, The Vatican, The Papacy, Jesus, Christ, Bethlehem, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, The Vatican City, Soli Deo gloria, The Prayer Room, Gypsy Lands, and 2 others.Graveyard, and 666.
Saint Margaret Mary contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Saint Margaret Mary
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Saint Margaret Mary is ranked 18,804th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Member in good standing with the VRCC”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Saint Margaret Mary||Moralistic Democracy||“In God we still trust”|
|3.||The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Cardinal-Archbishop of the VRCC”|
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from 666.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for 666.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alliance of Absolute Monarchs and Saint Margaret Mary.
- : The Archbishopric of Hesseburg-Aschaffen of the region Alliance of Absolute Monarchs ordered the closure of its embassy in Saint Margaret Mary.
- : The Liberal Dictatorship of His Excellency of the region Communist Cartel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday withdrew a request for regional embassies with Christian.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles proposed constructing embassies with Christian.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from The Vatican City.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for The Vatican City.
- : The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday renamed the office held by The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles from "Vice-Delegate" to "Vice-Delegate and Resident Cardinal" in Saint Margaret Mary.
Saint Margaret Mary Regional Message Board
Memorial Day Prayer:
by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest,
look kindly on your departed veterans who gave their
lives in the service of their country.
Grant that through the passion, death, and resurrection of your Son
they may share in the joy of your heavenly kingdom
and rejoice in you with your saints forever.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Fine, thank you!
Heavenly Father, we pray You
To cradle our nation in Your arms
As You did in its infancy.
Only by living in the spirit of Your laws
Can we reach true liberty and maturity.
Guide and foster leaders
Of integrity and righteousness
With the vision and courage
Of our forefathers.
We pray You
To till the soil of our nation
With true ecumenism and renewal
That all men will find
The freedom and happiness
That exists only through Your grace.
O Heavenly Father,
all the elements of nature obey Your commands,
Calm the storms that threaten us
and turn our fear of Your power into praise of Your goodness.
Grant this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son,
who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit,
one God forever and ever.
For the dead in Las Vegas:
Lord our God,
You are always faithful
and quick to show mercy.
Those killed were violently taken from us.
Come swiftly to their aid,
have mercy on them,
and comfort their families and friends
by the power and protection of the cross.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Your gifts of love are countless
and Your goodness infinite.
On Thanksgiving Day we come before You
with gratitude for Your kindness:
open our hearts to concern for our fellow men and women,
so that we may share Your gifts in loving service.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
We pray that this New Year will bring us closer to You.
May we take the time to get to know You.
Help us to truly celebrate the gifts You have graciously given us
and use them to serve You and spread Your word,
May we also see and love you in all the people we meet,
so that in turn, they can see You in us.
We know that all human relations take time
if they are to grow and deepen.
This is also true of our relations with You,
the Father and the Holy Spirit,
which must grow over the course of our lives.
In this new year,
let us realise that every action of ours
no matter how great or small
enables us to be in touch with You.
Let us accept You in our lives,
in the way it pleases You,
as Truth, to be spoken,
as Life, to be lived,
as Light, to be lighted,
as Love, to be followed,
as Joy, to be given,
as Peace, to be spread about,
as Sacrifice, to be offered among our relatives,
friends, neighbours and all people.