WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eastern Bentley
Saint Helena is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Saint Helena
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Saint Helena is ranked 18,202nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Queendom of Eastern Bentley||Psychotic Dictatorship||“State”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Ashmore and Saint Helena.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley ordered the closure of embassies between Saint Helena and Ashmore.
- : Embassy established between Saint Helena and The Republic of Pakistan.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley agreed to construct embassies with The Republic of Pakistan.
- : The Queendom of Vedica of the region The Republic of Pakistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of DBA xxi departed this region for Galapagos.
- : The Queendom of DBA xxi arrived from United Nations and Governments.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley password-protected the region.
Saint Helena Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.