by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Royal alliance organization RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Monarchist dogetopia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Retail Industry: 1,073rd Most Devout: 1,185th Most Authoritarian: 1,566th
World Factbook Entry

The RAO is an alliance organisation founded by Rhinia and The Cretanja Queendom. Requirements and mandates are in a bulletin pinned to this entry. Our mission is to bring together and protect our allies, and to create a safe and prosperous enviroment for monarchies through out the World


  1. 5

    📜 Royal Alliance Organization

    AccountDiplomacy by Cretanja . 248 reads.

Embassies: Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Cretanja Queendom, United Imperial Union, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Empire of Galea, Kingdom of West Sayville, Kingdom of Sayville, Wealth, Mordkan Empire, and The Ros Empire.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Democratic, Founderless, and Minuscule.

Royal alliance organization contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Royal alliance organization

World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.

As a region, Royal alliance organization is ranked 17,338th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of Flamed LandsPsychotic Dictatorship“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”
2.The Protectorate of Edmundian NewingtoniaFather Knows Best State“God Bless Edmundia”

Regional Happenings

More...

Royal alliance organization Regional Message Board

Fijian Islands wrote:No representative, no embassy. If you want to be part of this alliance, then you must send a delegation to represent your region in this alliance. The embassies that were being closed have no representative. All the RAO regions have 36 hours to send a representative to represent their region or embassies will be closed. I urge you all to do so. There is strength in numbers, and I look forward to the many new friendships that will bear fruit. Also, when evryone has sent a representative, an election will be held and all delegates of the alliance will elect a delegate of the alliance as High Chairman to oversee its daily operations and functions.

Very good!
Since I own both Wealth and The Galactic Empire of Britain, do I count as two Representatives or should I send another puppet?

Empire of Dogetopia wrote:Very good!
Since I own both Wealth and The Galactic Empire of Britain, do I count as two Representatives or should I send another puppet?

Because you own and run both regions, you have only one vote combined.

I too am the Founder of several ROA member states (the Empire of Galea, Kingdom of Sayville, and the Kingdom of West Sayville), so I suppose my vote counts as one as well. However, I don't actually "run" those regions - the respective heads of government do; I just oversee things and appoint/dismiss officers as requested by the government.

This nation shall be the official representative of the EOG, KOS, and KWS.

Fijian Islands wrote:Because you own and run both regions, you have only one vote combined.

I am fine with that, just checking if I needed to send a different representative for Wealth.

This nation is the official representative of the Edmundian Empire to the Royal Alliance Organisation.

Rule Edmundia!

Edmundian Newingtonia wrote:This nation is the official representative of the Edmundian Empire to the Royal Alliance Organisation.

Rule Edmundia!

Hoorah for Edmundia!

Its time to elect a chairman. Anyone in the alliance that serves as the delegate can be appointed Chairman of the RAO. The duties of this position include but are not limited to, the basic upkeep of the alliance. Frequent communication between alliance regions, and executing the duties of this alliance with what is in the best interest of the Alliance, not just in the best interest of any one region. Any regional representative who would like to be chairman of the ROA, make it known. Elections will commence in three days and last three days.
- Caesar Of Fijian Islands

https://youtu.be/2U27pwd-9CI

Fijian Islands wrote:Its time to elect a chairman. Anyone in the alliance that serves as the delegate can be appointed Chairman of the RAO. The duties of this position include but are not limited to, the basic upkeep of the alliance. Frequent communication between alliance regions, and executing the duties of this alliance with what is in the best interest of the Alliance, not just in the best interest of any one region. Any regional representative who would like to be chairman of the ROA, make it known. Elections will commence in three days and last three days.
- Caesar Of Fijian Islands

I have no time for anything extra, I barely get any sleep as is. I could be present for meetings or something like that, but the chairman job requires someone else

Forum View

Advertisement