by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Romania Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .89»

May I ask why our embassies are closing?

Thank you for rescinding and keeping them open!

Major General wrote:May I ask why our embassies are closing?

I'm sorry, I am trying to get rid of the embassies with inactive regions, and the last time I have checked you seemed to fit in that category. I am truly sorry! I have cancelled the closure so everything should be all right now.

Major General, you will need to increase activity or potentially the embassy will be closed. Its not business as usual here anymore. Caladda will be steering Romania towards activity and away from collector regions.

Caladda wrote:It is going to be just a matter of time until people will start coming here. Meanwhile, where are you from? It is not everyday you see someone talking with such great enthusiasm about this region, or the nation of Romania in general.

UK originally. I simply have an interest in Romania, mostly in its history. As I told Veritas, a friend of mine spent a year in Iași and had nothing but pleasant things to say about it. Even brought back some locally distilled liquor that was quite the treat!

Mavisylvania wrote:UK originally. I simply have an interest in Romania, mostly in its history. As I told Veritas, a friend of mine spent a year in Iași and had nothing but pleasant things to say about it. Even brought back some locally distilled liquor that was quite the treat!

Thatís cool. Iíve been in the UK a few times and I have to say it was a nice experience. As you might expect I only had the chance to visit a few parts of London, but all in all it was great. I am glad to hear that we have members from different countries!

Caladda wrote:Thatís cool. Iíve been in the UK a few times and I have to say it was a nice experience. As you might expect I only had the chance to visit a few parts of London, but all in all it was great. I am glad to hear that we have members from different countries!

We have to hit the ground running now, Mr. Governor!

Vrancia wrote:We have to hit the ground running now, Mr. Governor!

I couldnít have said it better

Welcome to Romania Margrave and Flemish Congo. We are very happy to have you here with us!

Post self-deleted by Vrancia.

Cleaning up your embassy listing, purging inactive embassies can sprout new growth.

Alpha Wolf wrote:Cleaning up your embassy listing, purging inactive embassies can sprout new growth.

Thatís what Iíve been thinking too. I am trying to look for regions with which we can grow together.

Caladda wrote:Welcome to Romania Margrave and Flemish Congo. We are very happy to have you here with us!

Thanks for the welcome, Iíll likely be staying in the region for a bit, as Iím doing a bit of traveling around NS with this puppet nation, my main nation is Vlamms Statt, and as I noticed you mentioned embassies, then Iíd like to recommend my home region, Azure Watester Federation as a potential candidate for an embassy.

The Federal Republic of Vrancia on being named the Ministry for Internal Affairs:

"<<I swear to give all my strength and skill for the spiritual and material prosperity of the Romanian region, to respect the Constitution and the laws of the region, to defend democracy, fundamental rights and freedoms of member states, sovereignty, independence, unity and territorial integrity of the Romanian region. May God help me!>>

Throughout history, the Romanian region had to endure much suffering, periods of uncertainty and the incompetence of its leaders. Everyone thought this region was doomed for failure, that there might be no escape from the pit in which it sank. The unfavorable decisions of those who preceded us have led to this situation from which it is difficult to get out.

Fortunately for this region, those days are gone. There will no longer exist ignorance, indifference and untruth. Everything that led to this deplorable situation will cease to exist starting today. I am here, we are here and our main goal is to bring this region back to the top, where it truly belongs. It may not be an easy task, but the results are the ones that matter and I am sure we will make the right decisions so that the Romanian region can fulfill its potential.

Being the Ministry for Internal Affairs is a great honor and I want to thank The Golden Holy Roman Kingdom of Veritas In Aeternum, The Maritime Republic of Caladda and The Emperor of Alpha Wolf for trusting my abilities and knowledge to occupy this position. I can assure all the member states that their decision has been the right one and no one will regret it. Our work together begins today and I promise it will be worth it.

With deference,

The Federal Republic of Vrancia"

Hi,

I'm sorry to see we're losing your embassy. Can I ask why?

Thanks for having had an embassy with us. All the best for your future,

The Receptionist.

The Ambassadors Reception wrote:Hi,

I'm sorry to see we're losing your embassy. Can I ask why?

Thanks for having had an embassy with us. All the best for your future,

The Receptionist.

Hi! We are trying to revitalise the region so we decided to cut down on the number of embassies, at least for now. We are trying to come up with a foreign policy for the future and at the moment we believe that having a large number of embassies does not suit us, nor help us. But this is not final, and at some point we might consider reopening it. For now though, we wish you all the best with your project.

Caladda wrote:Hi! We are trying to revitalise the region so we decided to cut down on the number of embassies, at least for now. We are trying to come up with a foreign policy for the future and at the moment we believe that having a large number of embassies does not suit us, nor help us. But this is not final, and at some point we might consider reopening it. For now though, we wish you all the best with your project.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope it works out as planned!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen! Please view our new discord, a work in progress! https://discord.gg/ABFVdc6

Post self-deleted by Veritas In Aeternum.

That has been solved. Welcome home!

Thanks for being great hosts, I left a "review" of the region, which is something that I'll be looking to do in every region, I can't wait to see what changes take place here in the next couple of weeks/months,
so that will be all for the moment, and good luck with the region.

Thank you Flemish Congo for your positive review! We will be looking forward for your return and we hope that your expectations will be met. You can always consider Romania your second home!

You all are doing a good job! Keep up the hard work. Romania may yet live once in this game!

I am glad to meet you guys! Let
's make Romania great again!

Av‚nd Ón vedere faptul că Ón RMB au fost postate p‚nă acum doar mesaje Ón limba engleză, mă simt nevoit să anunţ că rom‚na este şi ea o limbă oficială şi că ea poate fi folosită oric‚nd de către membrii regiunii. De asemenea, server-ul de Discord are o cameră specială pentru limba rom‚nă pe care toate naţiunile din Romania o pot folosi şi pe care vă invităm cu mare drag să o Óncercaţi!

We are in great need of finding allies and constructing an embassy with Poland is one of the very first steps in doing so!

Avem mare nevoie să găsim aliați și să construim o ambasadă cu Polonia este unul dintre primii pași Ón acest sens!

«12345. . .89»

Advertisement