Aye sir. Do I call you sir? Imma gonna call your Paxy-boy.
He types some stuff into the console, presses some buttons and flips some levers before imitating a planetary scan. He waits a few seconds as it scans and, once he has the results back, He pulls up the results from last time and speaks once more.
Letís see, no major changes. The population seems to be around the same. It also seems there is a some sort of virus spreading around it. Probably not super safe. More pollution.
Other then that, not much else. I hacked the newsfeed and it appears tensions are escalating with the nations of India and China and North and South Korea. I safe we take caution.
He then begins to play galaga on the console.
Nevada. Seems to be some kind of ďArea 51Ē place. Iím getting lots of weird readings from it. Life signs different from other sentient beings. Weird chemicals. All that.
Scans show that that place is a desert hellhole. Burning hot during the day, freezing cold during the night. We could land their though.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
IC: wakes up
Wot just happ'n'd??
sees a bottle of whiskey next to him on the shuttle
Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy!
takes a swig and then goes to sleep
OOC: There was a Summer Sale on Steam so there was a whole bunch of games on sale. I got KSP for just 10 bucks, really the only game I cared about. Is it bad that I can't build a rocket to save my life? The only rocket that I got to space was air launched from a plane (at least I can build planes), and it's completely dead because I didn't put on it solar panels that tracked the Sun.