WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease
Last WA Update:
Right Wing Extremist Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Right Wing Extremist Alliance
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Right Wing Extremist Alliance is ranked 9,810th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of RWEA33||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and Right Wing Extremist Alliance.
- : Embassy established between Right Wing Extremist Alliance and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease departed this region for Panzers United.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease arrived from Nazi Occupied France.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease changed the regional password.
Right Wing Extremist Alliance Regional Message Board
Extremists on the right usually have at least one thing in common: the idea that their "people", be it defined as nation, ethnicity, race, religion, or caste, are superior than other "peoples". The most often-drawn conclusion from this kind of thinking by far is that other peoples are inferior and must be treated as such. Historians generally refer to instigators of the resulting ultranationalist violence as "genocidal maniacs".