by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Right to Life RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Imperii Ecclesia (elected )

Founder: The Christian Democratic Nation of Culture of Life

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

RIGHT TO LIFE is a community of nations that recognizes and promotes defense of the unalienable rights of the unborn. The nations of this region oppose induced abortion in all or most cases.

World Assembly members are required to endorse the President: Imperii Ecclesia.

There is a two-thirds endorsement cap, and the next election for the Senate is on July 1525.



  1. 14

    Region of Right to Life

    MetaReference by Culture of Life . 1,322 reads.

  2. 26

    Right to Life's Official Map

    FactbookGeography by Slavic Lechia . 2,012 reads.

  3. 46

    Pro-Life International FAQ

    MetaReference by Pro-Life International . 1,923 reads.

Embassies: the Rejected Realms, The Allied States, Pro Life International, Catholic, Coalition of Catholic States, United Kingdom, Antarctic Oasis, The League of Conservative Nations, Federation of Conservative Nations, Conservative League, Libertatem, The Universal Allegiance, Arda en Estel, Grand Central, The Western Isles, International Republican Union, and 276 others.League of Christian Nations, The Great American Union, Sunalaya, Israel, United Empire of Islam, Vatican II, Eastern Roman Empire, The Allied Republics, Virtual Roman Catholic Church, Saint Margaret Mary, Vatican, Jerusalem, Syria, Alabama, Conservative Paradise, New Dinosaurtopia, Concordia, South Sudan, Christian, Republicans, Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Apartheid South Africa, The SOP, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Christianity, Union of Nationalists, The Republic Nations, Dagon, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Continent of Xenonia, United States of America, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Truangel Christian Fellowship, PuppetStates, The Virtual Roman Catholic Church, The Catholic Church, The Christian Republic, United Governments of NationStates, Southeastern Wisconsin, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, The Savage Garden, Avadam Inn, The Lutheran Craft Beer Confederation, Islamya, Galactic Imperium, The Embassy, DreamLand, United Poland Union, Alliance of Puppet Nations, Zentari, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, ACA, ASEAN REGION, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, Confederation of Far Hills, U R N, Australialia, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, New Ausozera, Atlantis, Paradise, Donald Trump, The NeoConfederate States of America, Solar Alliance, The Doctor Who Universe, United Imperial Union, The Insane Region, The Patriarchy, Oceania, The Kingdom of Wurttemberg, Irish Lands, Holy Lands, REATO, Forza Italia, Groland, Principality of Andorra, Brasil, The Christian Communist Union, Chile, Imperial Russian Empire, Yarnia, The Unified Christians Alliance, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Brazzaville, Asylum, The Union of Democratic States, India, Union for Social Democracy, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Free Republican States, Historia Novorum, Taiwan, The Nether, Chinese Republic, The Illuminati Council, Massachusetts, France, Maritime MAST, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Melhorian Sea, APSIA, The Transgender Region, Scandinavia, Gay Equality, Solid Kingdom, The Geometric Equanimity TGE, Philosophy 115, The Great Park and its Allies, Ultimaverse, Superiorem Merionem Region, Cape of Good Hope, Australia, Association of the Countries of the Free, The Rose Garden, Polandball, North Carolina, The Graveyard, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Sirius3108, Armenia, International Southern Union, Repubblica Italiana, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, The Republic of Maldives, SEAVU, The Republic of Rose Island, League of Autocrats, Illinois, Technologica, Thanksgiving, Autism Spectrum, Matheo, Donald Trump Land, The Alliance of Dictators, The SCP Foundation, Nohbdy, Future Earth, Sweden, true africa, Anteria, Equality and Development Coalition, ROMANIA OFFICIAL, Knights of The Templar Order, KAISERREICH, Union of Free Nations, Regionless, The Great NS Expedition Headquarters, Societatem Christi, The Free States, Bus Stop, Im Just New Here, Imperium of the Wolf, Ultranus, Union Mundial, International Debating Area, Homelands, The Kingdom of Bahrain, The Great Conservative Alliance, The Union of Empires, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Prayer Room, LCRUA, The Honorary Allied Nation States, The Great Universe, Libertas Nova, Non Aligned Movement, Remnants of Hyrule, The Kaiserreich, Galactic Federation of Nations, Gamyria and Historica, Kingdoms of Abisa, Audacity, New Atlantis, Doanese, AEGIS Alliance, Democratic States Alliance, Etharia, Indian Sub Continent, United Alliances, Andarios, New Republica, The Three Kings, Cromwells England, Crestline, Algrenery, The Conservative Federation, The Union of Religious Nations, Conservative Optimism Organization, Conaidhm na Cairde, Lunar Alliance, Limbo, 1st Lutheran Christian Community, The Alliance of Catholic Nations, Worldly Debate Region, Octobris, The LCRUA, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, Republican Army, Califato Andalusi, The Union of Christian Nations, The International Polling Zone, Circumspice, MAGA, Gypsy Lands, Order of Catholic regions, The United Nations of Justopia II, The Epician Islands, The North Atlantic Ocean, United Conservative Alliance, My New Own Private Region, Caelorum, The Irrelevant Land of False Beagles, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Amish Republic, The Alterran Republic, The New Mappers Union, International sovereignty pact, The Realm of Neerod, Province of Mactan, CSTO, United Countries of Everything, Phydiosia, Salutations, Novo Brasil, Council of Islamic States, Union of Allied States, Western Drylands, Christian Republic, The Conservative Republic, Stars and Moon Region, Stamp, Elparia, Federation of Sortalasia, Heaven Federation, Universal State League, The Sorcerhood, Westphalia, Religiously Intolerant, Radio Hero, Coin Collecting Club, Lardyland, Brannackia, League of Capitalism, Light Republics, The Haven Of Calebia, RHINIA, PENTAC, The Dominion of Dillie, The Dawn of Unity, SECFanatics, Yuno, Universal Pact, The United Monarchy of Free Nations, Federation of Free Christian States, Commonwealth of Conservative Nations, The Dolphin Expanses, The Union of Centralist Powers, The Region Of Allied Nations, Japan, The Big Boys, Union of Christian Nations, The conservative christians, Rumanus, Velikaya Rus, United Mediterranean Nations, The Scorched Plains, Church, Kingdom Of Austria, Court of International Law and Justice, Anime wonderland, The Confederation of The Rhine, Florencia, and WTO.

The embassy with The Dominion of Dillie is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Conservative, Democratic, Egalitarian, Enormous, Featured, General Assembly, Generalite, Independent, Issues Player, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 4 others.Regional Government, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

Right to Life contains 119 nations, the 107th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Information Technology Sector in Right to Life

World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.

As a region, Right to Life is ranked 5,367th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Southern Baptist Empire of The Rouge Christmas StateCapitalist Paradise“We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
2.The August Grand Duchy of Serene Grand Duchy of the West PacificRight-wing Utopia“Deus, Unione et Libertas”
3.The United Families of ScalewhiteInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For God and Family”
4.The Empire of SpifeaDemocratic Socialists“Piss 'em off!”
5.The Grand Principality of RumeiliaLeft-wing Utopia“Rumeiliae est imperare orbi universo”
6.The Holy Empire of KorheFather Knows Best State“God and Empire!”
7.The Rogue Nation of AanzeeInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
8.The Republic of HazandiaNew York Times Democracy“Periissem ni perseveravissem”
9.The Republic of MichigainInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Victrix fortuna sapientia”
10.The Constitutional Empire of Bueno SolTyranny by Majority“Honnor and dignity are the everlasti sun of human race.”
1234. . .1112»

Regional Poll • New official map!

The People's Stratocracy of Slavic Lechia wrote:What should be the type of our new map?

Voting opened 2 days 10 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

Right to Life Regional Message Board

Rejectionville wrote:*Changes out the lightbulb in the foyer for one with a lower wattage*

That had been bothering me.

Congratulation. Be the change you want to see in the lightbulb.

Hey, how many Rejects does it take to change a lightbulb? 2.163 billion

Does anyone remember when this debate between Roborian and Soldiersend began?

Panthera Corpus Nix wrote:Does anyone remember when this debate between Roborian and Soldiersend began?

Here?
page=rmb/postid=31611393

Panthera Corpus Nix wrote:Hey, how many Rejects does it take to change a lightbulb?

I don't know anything, I just work here.

Waters the potted plants in the lobby

Roboria, let's drop the topic. Each of us is convinced that the other person doesn't understand statistics.

To be fair, this argument is repeated all across the internet, with catholic scientists asserting that the evidence strongly supports their claim that contraceptive is damaging to marriage, and non-catholics saying that it shows no such thing.

There's dozens of catholic analysts that say the evidence is compelling, there's dozens of non-catholic analysts saying that the evidence is not.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

My final point to convince onlookers rather than yourself is this:

The catholic church has a vested interest (yeah, pun intended) in showing that contraception is harmful, because they are already working from a religiously-directed statement telling them that is the case.

On the other hand, the secular scientist has no desire to show that it is or is not harmful. The only motivation is to assess what the evidence shows. I have no vested interest in contraception. In fact, it'd be in my interests for contraception not to exist, as that would save me several hundred much needed appointments per year. I am of this camp - I'm not trying to demonstrate that contraception is not harmful, I'm looking to see what the evidence does and does not show.

Observation of bias is not an ad hominem attack, and nor is attacking the quality of data interpretation.

As I say Roborian, this is not directed at you. I have no chance of convincing you that your science is bad science. This is directed at anyone quietly reading this debate, and trying to establish what is true.

I leave everyone to draw their own conclusions.

Soldiersend Archive wrote:On the other hand, the secular scientist has no desire to show that it is or is not harmful.

Unless they work for a pharmaceutical company and their employer is pressuring them to hurry up on the results of a new product so they can start marketing it directly to the public.

But that's a worst-case scenario, I'm sure. Probably never happens.

Resumes dusting the crown molding

Phydios wrote:Here?
page=rmb/postid=31611393

If we crucified Jesus when they started arguing, then He'd be alive already.

Rejectionville wrote:I don't know anything, I just work here.

Waters the potted plants in the lobby

How much do you get payed for it?

Rejectionville wrote:Unless they work for a pharmaceutical company and their employer is pressuring them to hurry up on the results of a new product so they can start marketing it directly to the public.

But that's a worst-case scenario, I'm sure. Probably never happens.

Resumes dusting the crown molding

What? Of course not. Nobody is ever motivated solely by profit.

Soldiersend Archive wrote:Roboria, let's drop the topic. Each of us is convinced that the other person doesn't understand statistics.

To be fair, this argument is repeated all across the internet, with catholic scientists asserting that the evidence strongly supports their claim that contraceptive is damaging to marriage, and non-catholics saying that it shows no such thing.

There's dozens of catholic analysts that say the evidence is compelling, there's dozens of non-catholic analysts saying that the evidence is not.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

My final point to convince onlookers rather than yourself is this:

The catholic church has a vested interest (yeah, pun intended) in showing that contraception is harmful, because they are already working from a religiously-directed statement telling them that is the case.

On the other hand, the secular scientist has no desire to show that it is or is not harmful. The only motivation is to assess what the evidence shows. I have no vested interest in contraception. In fact, it'd be in my interests for contraception not to exist, as that would save me several hundred much needed appointments per year. I am of this camp - I'm not trying to demonstrate that contraception is not harmful, I'm looking to see what the evidence does and does not show.

Observation of bias is not an ad hominem attack, and nor is attacking the quality of data interpretation.

As I say Roborian, this is not directed at you. I have no chance of convincing you that your science is bad science. This is directed at anyone quietly reading this debate, and trying to establish what is true.

I leave everyone to draw their own conclusions.

If you want to bring this to a conclusion, then I need a conclusive answer to the question that you've been avoiding for the last two posts.

You've made your repeatedly stated argument on the nature of correlation quite clear. I'm not going to ask you to refute every counterpoint, though that would be appreciated, given that your argument seems to be based off of a misunderstanding of the very principle you are basing it off of.

But all I want is an answer to the question I asked at the end of the last post.

Soldiersend Archive wrote:
But don't ask me to accept that the statistics show something that they don't.

Your argument has fairly clearly been that correlation can in no way be used as evidence towards causation, something you've claimed as an "absolute principle of rationality."

The Ph.D who authored the study put this in the conclusion.

"Contraceptive use, sterilization, and abortion seem to have a destructive effect on the marital bond."

The question really is a simple one: Are you going to claim, not disagreement with the point on contraception, but that you think that the author of this study is fundamentally wrong about the nature of using statistics, with no idea what he is doing, drawing conclusions from correlations, and that it is you who has the better understanding of statistics and their use?

Contraception is no longer the focus point-I'd just like to have that question answered.

Panthera Corpus Nix wrote:How much do you get payed for it?

It's an internship. But I'm making some great connections.

Panthera Corpus Nix wrote:Nobody is ever motivated solely by profit.

Hangs his head

I ate one of a pair of high-top sneakers last night for dinner. With Tabasco for flavoring.

I hope those connections pay off soon.

Soldiersend Archive wrote:Look, here's an alternative model that really simply explains the correlation.

It's not provable, but its here to demonstrate that "contraception causes divorce" is not the only explanation.

1) Religious people aren't keen on contraception.
2) Religious people aren't keen on divorce.
3) Therefore there is a group of people who aren't keen on contraception and divorce.

Thus, a correlation is created.

The tables in the study that you cited control for religiosity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4536625/

Forum View