WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of End of the Universe
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Restaurant at the End of the Universe
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Restaurant at the End of the Universe is ranked 5,766th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Kartenoic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ever onwards”|
|2.||The Republic of Rigel5||Corrupt Dictatorship||“What?”|
|3.||The Protectorate of NS advertising||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Advertise!”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of I2||Father Knows Best State||“Rise Up!”|
|5.||The Principality of Seryvonia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“No quarter”|
|6.||The Free Land of End of the Universe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I see no ships!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Durotriges||Democratic Socialists||“Always ready”|
|8.||The Empire of Pawnmute||Capitalist Paradise||“Why worry?”|
|9.||The Republic of Graudlack||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Too many holes”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Sammy 12||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
- : The Colony of VanDiemensLand arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Kartenoic arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Kartenoic ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of VanDiemensLand ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of Sammy 12 arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of Sammy 11 departed this region for Coral Sea.
- : The Holy Empire of Sammy 11 arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Empire of Pawnmute arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Rigel5 arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Rigel5 ceased to exist.
Restaurant at the End of the Universe Regional Message Board
I feel for you
I have the same feeling.................
Personal choice Rigel5, or just pot luck!
Everyone has some luck - even if most of it is bad........
Never mind, a Happy Christmas to everyone here.
I for one could do with some Christmas cheer. The seasonal beers seem to be missing.......
I see that Rigel5 is trying to escape again. LoL
That's another method that doesn't work.......
I really thought I'd escaped this time ..........
Nearly worked though. Welcome back!