WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Catholic, United Empire of Islam, Eastern Roman Empire, Right to Life, Catholicism, Israel, Coalition of Catholic States, The Illuminati, The Bar on the corner of every region, Valkia, United Imperial Union, Legionary Axis, The EverLit Torch, and The First French Empire.
Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae is ranked 8,498th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano||Father Knows Best State||“We Borgia are always threatened, and always survive.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of France et Navarre||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Montjoie Saint Denis!”|
|3.||The Senate and People of Orrovia||Conservative Democracy||“Triumphatrīx sit Maris Rēgīna”|
|4.||The Crown of Vegvarak||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Qui translati tamen crescunt”|
- : Embassy established between The First French Empire and Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae.
- : Embassy cancelled between Imperia Mundi and Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae.
- : The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano agreed to construct embassies with The First French Empire.
- : The Armed Republic of The French Empire of Napoleon Bonaparte of the region The First French Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Crown of Vegvarak arrived from Osiris.
- : The Senate and People of Orrovia arrived from Balder.
- : The Senate and People of Orrovia ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae Regional Message Board
That being said....that news is slightly outdated.
btw i updated the region map to clear out my dead puppet and to include the one from Coalition of Catholic States.
Trabadius and Orrovia remain in case they ever return.
You'd think this virus business would make me more likely to RP but alas the opposite seems to have happened. I've been in an Italian mood recently though, playing Assassins Creed and watching Medici - and looking forward to creating an Italian dominated HRE when the new Eu4 dlc comes out, so perhaps I will try to join in soon!
I miss the heyday of our RP here a lot, I never managed to really find or create an equivalent experience on NS to Trab and me's worldbuilding and your political intrigue and craftiness.
Bonjour de la France