by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Republic of Cyprus RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy62

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Stationary: 140th Largest Populations: 439th Most Influential: 1,610th+4
Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 1,935th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 2,111th Highest Economic Output: 2,113th Most Ignorant Citizens: 2,322nd
World Factbook Entry

Republic of Cyprus, the internationally recognized state, has de jure sovereignty over 97% of the island of Cyprus and all surrounding waters (UK controls the rest 3%).

Turkey occupies illegally an area in the north, calling itself the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (recognized only by Turkey).

Member of Eastern Roman Empire

http://www.freewebs.com/01EasternRomanEmpireRegion/

Embassies: Kypros, Northern Cyprus, Eastern Roman Empire, and Greece for Greeks.

Tags: Minuscule and Password.

Republic of Cyprus is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Beautiful Environments in Republic of Cyprus

World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.

As a region, Republic of Cyprus is ranked 14,463rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy62Moralistic Democracy“Join the glorious Eastern Roman Empire !!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Republic of Cyprus Regional Message Board

Liberated cyprus

Anorthosis - Olympiacos 3-0, 0-1 and Anorthosis qualifies for Champions League Groups, while Olympiacos stays home ...

Congratulations for Anorthosis !!

Happy Easter Cyprus !!

Byzantium and anatolia

God bless

Forum View

Advertisement