by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Republic of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .378379380381382383384. . .397398»

Dunferm wrote:And what about Centre Phoenicia?

* Center

Furbish Islands wrote:Someone suggested I report him, so here I go. If it is not Logon, I apologize to the mods for wasting your time.

Judging from the mods saying they were on it and a lack of response it's not Logon, though I don't know anyone else who hates both WP and me and uses puppets like that.

Furbish Islands wrote:Judging from the mods saying they were on it and a lack of response it's not Logon, though I don't know anyone else who hates both WP and me and uses puppets like that.

I don't know how mods operate, but they might've simply overlooked due to the workload.

I am currently in possession of about 7 units of negotiable American currency. I could buy approximately 7 McChickens® from the McDonald's™ Dollar Menu® if those stupid commies in the government didn't collect the scam that is "sales tax". In my anger, I will personally make my way up the ranks of the American political system to abolish the sales tax.

On another note, why does bottled water taste so much better than tap water?

Ecclesia Catholico Romanum wrote:On another note, why does bottled water taste so much better than tap water?

because you paid sales tax for bottled water

Antarctic Circle States wrote:because you paid sales tax for bottled water

Well then I would not like it to taste good anymore. I want my water to taste like freedom. And cholera.

Ecclesia Catholico Romanum wrote:On another note, why does bottled water taste so much better than tap water?

Funny enough. Fill bottled water with tap. Everyone will say it's nice. Bottle fools people

Ecclesia Catholico Romanum wrote:On another note, why does bottled water taste so much better than tap water?

Depends which water would you drink, and from which bottle.

Plasic bottles mess up with the taste.

Ecclesia Catholico Romanum wrote:On another note, why does bottled water taste so much better than tap water?

From my experience, the bottled water seems to be cleaner than if it was from the tap (all tap water I had in all of the houses/places I lived was, usually, bad in terms of taste).

Dunferm wrote:Depends which water would you drink, and from which bottle.

Plasic bottles mess up with the taste.

I agree. Takes sip of bottled water

Athyncoill wrote:From my experience, the bottled water seems to be cleaner than if it was from the tap (all tap water I had in all of the houses/places I lived was, usually, bad in terms of taste).

Yeah, but I usually avoid it out of taste, tap water is better.

Tap water best water. Better taste + better for the planet? Heck yeah.

Imnsho, the best water comes out in the western US and Canada of a well tapped well from an aquifer that has just enough minerals to promote strong bone growth and good neural synapses. The worst tasting water comes from cisterns where one has to sift the water through cheesecloth to get rid of the sediment and boil it to get rid of the parasites, like some places.

Attancia wrote:Tap water best water. Better taste + better for the planet? Heck yeah.

Australian tap water is pretty good.

I found the U.S tap water, flight and little foul.

West Phoenicia wrote:Give it a rest.

This.

Furbish Islands wrote:I have no friends

Discord says otherwise. 😜

Antarctic Circle States wrote:because you paid sales tax for bottled water

🔥🔥🔥

West Phoenicia wrote:Australian tap water is pretty good.

I found the U.S tap water, flight and little foul.

I've heard that Perth (I believe) has some of the softest water in the world. Took a class where the instructor mentioned that folks who work in some cleaning industries there basically don't have to use the amount of cleaning chemicals most folks use due to the water quality.

New Waldensia wrote:LOL

Ik

#Roadto400beforeRCNbirthday

#RoadTo420For4/20

Ummm anyone having issues wirh Discord. I cannot see the channel

West Phoenicia wrote:Ummm anyone having issues wirh Discord. I cannot see the channel

That is norm, as certain regions might have shutdowns, with several servers having connection problems.

Just wait few hours.

«12. . .378379380381382383384. . .397398»

Advertisement