by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Republic of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .376377378379380381382. . .397398»

Furbish Islands wrote:Don't start with red herring. My stance has always been that talking behind people's backs like that at every disagreement while not engaging is immature, Quebec did not do any of the things you're accusing him of, he was banned for stupid reasons, and letting the people vote on who to ban is also stupid.

I think we even had your own friends suggesting you are the last person to find fault with talking behind people's backs.

Give it a rest.

West Phoenicia wrote:I think we even had your own friends suggesting you are the last person to find fault with talking behind people's backs.

Give it a rest.

When will you quit lying about literally everything? I have no friends.

P.S. apologize and resign

Furbish Islands wrote:He's not at all a security thread, not sure how a visitor you've restricted to a handful of channels can be. He broke no rules, something even Attancia admitted. Reading back at his messages, he responded respectfully every time. If disagreement to you is a nuisance, then you should get off the internet and lock yourself in your mother's basement.

Anyone who thinks CFLR was a good person is, to put it respectfully misunderstood. If you look at his posts you will see that he is the one arguing and posting racist content, even when Quebecshire was not here.

North Azarath I would like to hear your take on this, unless your really don't have anything to say other than liking posts that are very obviously bullcrap.

I don't speak much here because I don't speak English fluently and I don't follow what's happen in the region's server everyday. I disagree with many points in Quebecshire, although I have never, in fact, argued with him, and it isn't a problem. I see no problem in having debates on different topics, presenting different points of view, quite the contrary, they are extremely important. However, I believe that Quebecshire's stance resulted in several discussions that fled from the politeness necessary for a healthier exchange of ideas (in my view). In conclusion, I can understand why they banned Quebec, even if I do not fully agree and do not have full knowledge of whether or not there was a problem with the discord server.
Sorry if there is an error or incorrect excerpt, in the hurry I ended up using the google translator to transmit this message.

North Azarath wrote:I don't speak much here because I don't speak English fluently and I don't follow what's happen in the region's server everyday. I disagree with many points in Quebecshire, although I have never, in fact, argued with him, and it isn't a problem. I see no problem in having debates on different topics, presenting different points of view, quite the contrary, they are extremely important. However, I believe that Quebecshire's stance resulted in several discussions that fled from the politeness necessary for a healthier exchange of ideas (in my view). In conclusion, I can understand why they banned Quebec, even if I do not fully agree and do not have full knowledge of whether or not there was a problem with the discord server.
Sorry if there is an error or incorrect excerpt, in the hurry I ended up using the google translator to transmit this message.

You didn't need to be bullied into replying if you did not want to. You dont have to explain why you choose to like posts, rather then making daily posts.

North Azarath wrote:I don't speak much here because I don't speak English fluently and I don't follow what's happen in the region's server everyday. I disagree with many points in Quebecshire, although I have never, in fact, argued with him, and it isn't a problem. I see no problem in having debates on different topics, presenting different points of view, quite the contrary, they are extremely important. However, I believe that Quebecshire's stance resulted in several discussions that fled from the politeness necessary for a healthier exchange of ideas (in my view). In conclusion, I can understand why they banned Quebec, even if I do not fully agree and do not have full knowledge of whether or not there was a problem with the discord server.
Sorry if there is an error or incorrect excerpt, in the hurry I ended up using the google translator to transmit this message.

Yes, ban him because he said something that started an argument even though it was The Dodo Republic who started with the insults.

Furbish Islands wrote:When will you quit lying about literally everything? I have no friends.

P.S. apologize and resign

I was gonna ask you to do the same

Furbish Islands wrote:Yes, ban him because he said something that started an argument even though it was The Dodo Republic who started with the insults.

The insults started long before I showed up

West Phoenicia wrote:I think we even had your own friends suggesting you are the last person to find fault with talking behind people's backs.

Give it a rest.

^^this

The Dodo Republic wrote:I was gonna ask you to do the same

Well I am only the RP referee, but if you want to scrap the map again then sure.

Furbish Islands wrote:Well I am only the RP referee, but if you want to scrap the map again then sure.

Hehe Copy and paste go click click. And PS I can at least RP without a map.

West Phoenicia wrote:You didn't need to be bullied into replying if you did not want to. You dont have to explain why you choose to like posts, rather then making daily posts.

Oh I'm sorry that I asked for a different person's opinion on something, I never knew asking questions = bullying into replying.

Furbish Islands wrote:Oh I'm sorry that I asked for a different person's opinion on something, I never knew asking questions = bullying into replying.

You still havent answerd my question furb

The Dodo Republic wrote:You still havent answerd my question furb

You haven't answered your question about the LCN either.

The Dodo Republic wrote:Hehe Copy and paste go click click. And PS I can at least RP without a map.

Are you sure other RPers will agree with your stance and not get mad when you are the reason for why there is no more map?

Furbish Islands wrote:You haven't answered your question about the LCN either.
Are you sure other RPers will agree with your stance and not get mad when you are the reason for why there is no more map?

Furb. Im getting sick and tired of your BS. If you love them soooo much. Move there. Dont come back. I for one wont miss you.

Furbish Islands wrote:You haven't answered your question about the LCN either.
Are you sure other RPers will agree with your stance and not get mad when you are the reason for why there is no more map?

As for the LCN question. I remeber sevreal former people being banned for disagreements and the smallest things.

West Phoenicia wrote:You didn't need to be bullied into replying if you did not want to. You dont have to explain why you choose to like posts, rather then making daily posts.

Furbish did not intimidate me. He only questioned me about a practice that I do and I answered. I never said I was feeling intimidated, I just justified why I didn't interact so much.

I am back after my prolonged absence. I was busy working for two weeks.

Libervalley wrote:I am back after my prolonged absence. I was busy working for two weeks.

G R E AT T IM E

Cut the drama.

If you dont want to be here, you don't have to be here. No one is being firced to stay herr.

Go to another region, if all you want to do is come here and talk crap and spin immature drama.

For the rest of you, you have until the end of the weekend to DM me, any anniversary ideas.

West Phoenicia wrote:Cut the drama.

If you dont want to be here, you don't have to be here.
Go to another region, if all you want to do is come here and talk crap.

This

West Phoenicia wrote:North Phoenicia

Well well well. What do we have here?

Hmmmmmm

«12. . .376377378379380381382. . .397398»

Advertisement