by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .8,3978,3988,3998,4008,4018,4028,403. . .8,6898,690»

So yesterday I had the honor of offloading luggage from the flight the Pittsburgh Penguins were on and once we were done they let me and the other Delta Ramp agents get a pic with the cup.

Flowrisa, Candro, and Alhurriat walssalam

New Alossa wrote:So yesterday I had the honor of offloading luggage from the flight the Pittsburgh Penguins were on and once we were done they let me and the other Delta Ramp agents get a pic with the cup.

Sweet, man.

Flowrisa and The Northern Cresent

Post self-deleted by Acronius.

MARAMORE SQUARE, LIONSGATE, ACRONIUS

The National/La Nationale: "The civil war which has ravaged Acronius for the past two-and-a-half years, pitting President Roland Lellouche's government against fascist rebels led by Philippe LeprÍtre, has finally ended in government victory. Elements of the 121st Infantry Regiment eliminated the last pockets of resistance in Lionsgate, while the rebels' 5th Legion surrendered at Delancey and Lellouche's 23rd SWG raised the Acronian standard above Azemont. Millions have taken to the streets in celebration, and although the Cold River War's end alleviates the workload on Lellouche's back, pressing matters still shroud the nation's fate in incertitude..."

NATIONAL HALL, LIONSGATE, ACRONIUS

The President of the Free Union and his Cabinet sit in the War Room watching the news, before turning back to each other. The Minister of Education speaks up first.

Micah Henderson: "It could be worse, you know. It really could - have you seen what happened to the IGU? Or Deathf-"
Elias Keaton: The Commanding General of the Armed Forces slams his fist into the table. "How about you, Henderson ? Have you seen the fact that there's some huge-ass motherfuсking ship from outer space right above our fuсking heads? We'll have aliens running along Sheridan Boulevard in no time!"
Louis Bourque: The Vice President eased the conversation. "Look, you're all missing the point. Fact of the matter is, the RIA is under a full-scale invasion by these Vraaxi. Seems to me that we have two options: we either lay low, keep to ourselves and wait it out, hoping they don't deploy, or we join the rest of the world in trying to fight these guys.
Micah Henderson: "So, what? A high chance of Acronius getting annihilated and a slightly lower chance of the RIA getting annihilated? How are we supposed to make that choice?"
Louis Bourque: "We don't, Micah." He gestures at Roland Lellouche, sitting quietly at the other end of the table. "He does."

An uncomfortable silence permeates through the room, interrupted only by faint beeps emanating from the situation panels in the room. The President glances at the world map on the center panel, and scans Acronius' continent, noting the steadily-growing blot of red marking Korriban.

Roland Lellouche: "Get me Palpatine."

(@Sith Empire of Korriban)

The Sith Empire of Korriban, Flowrisa, and Alhurriat walssalam

Post self-deleted by Acronius.

The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:That's a shame. Since I was about to do this anyway:
*The Imperial Garrison in deathfall storm the deathfallian capital.*
*after several hours of assault, they effectively take control of the capital. The Deathfall government is removed from power for their negligence and inability to govern. The President is taken into custody and will be tried for corruption.*

korriban
once this alien crap is over
then try to invade Deathfall

we have pretty much the best air force in the world (because I want the air and intelligence advantage) but we have the worst army
but our Navy is decent

Deathfall wrote:korriban
once this alien crap is over
then try to invade Deathfall
we have pretty much the best air force in the world (because I want the air and intelligence advantage) but we have the worst army
but our Navy is decent

>Best airforce in the world
*Candro makes plans for a invasion of deathfall after the aliens are destroyed*

Flowrisa and The Northern Cresent

Deathfall wrote:korriban
once this alien crap is over
then try to invade Deathfall
we have pretty much the best air force in the world (because I want the air and intelligence advantage) but we have the worst army
but our Navy is decent


You said you were going inactive.

Also, I don't need to wait. I find it hard to believe you have the best airforce in the RP world just because you want to.

Candro wrote:He won't die and he will return just not now.

This is the last post about the old deathfall president. Since I never gave him back he still in my custody.

Candro wrote:This is the last post about the old deathfall president. Since I never gave him back he still in my custody.

*A large temple ground prepares for a very important sacrifice, rumors spread that Candro is going to sacrifice the old leader of deathfall to the gods*

Deathfall wrote:korriban
once this alien crap is over
then try to invade Deathfall
we have pretty much the best air force in the world (because I want the air and intelligence advantage) but we have the worst army
but our Navy is decent

*Facepalm*

The Sith Empire of Korriban, The Northern Cresent, and Riveti

Salamikstan

New Alossa wrote:So yesterday I had the honor of offloading luggage from the flight the Pittsburgh Penguins were on and once we were done they let me and the other Delta Ramp agents get a pic with the cup.

flyers are gonna get the cup next year

New Alossa

Candro wrote:*A large temple ground prepares for a very important sacrifice, rumors spread that Candro is going to sacrifice the old leader of deathfall to the gods*

*Jonathan is moved to the temple grounds*

legit the funniest thing I have heard all day

The Northern Cresent

Salamikstan wrote:flyers are gonna get the cup next year

Goddamnit i mistook your flag for Korriban's Symbol..

The Northern Cresent

Sestaneneet nepaslind

I remember something me and my friends talked about once during the previous school year. It's stupid enough that it's funny. Imagine mankind uniting together to flood the Moon. All there is. Flooding the Moon. Sending enough water to the Moon to render it a watery world. It'd require a good deal of time, money, and energy. And a lot of water, which Earth has quite a bit of. In the end, I don't think it's a question of if we could do it if we really wanted to. It's a matter of why the hell we would expend all that just to flood the Moon.

Ubaid and The Northern Cresent

Just bought Death or Dishonor... let's see if this is good

Darenne and The Northern Cresent

*Plans to up the Cresentian air force are formed*

Sestaneneet nepaslind wrote:I remember something me and my friends talked about once during the previous school year. It's stupid enough that it's funny. Imagine mankind uniting together to flood the Moon. All there is. Flooding the Moon. Sending enough water to the Moon to render it a watery world. It'd require a good deal of time, money, and energy. And a lot of water, which Earth has quite a bit of. In the end, I don't think it's a question of if we could do it if we really wanted to. It's a matter of why the hell we would expend all that just to flood the Moon.


I remember during my junior year of high school my friends and I concocted a plan to cover the floor of the teacher's lounge with lube after placing a golden spray painted 12 inch dildo on a table in the center of the room. This was accomplished with us wearing masks, stealing a janitors key, sneaking in, somehow disabling the alarm, and then sneaking out after rearming the alarm, locking the door and leaving the key under the outdoor mat on the ground in front of the main entrance.
It took us two days to plan that. When we walked in, the teachers were still slipping and cursing. My A.P. found out we did it but let it slide considering one of the teachers he hated slipped and faceplanted.

Candro and Sestaneneet nepaslind

Ubaid wrote:I remember during my junior year of high school my friends and I concocted a plan to cover the floor of the teacher's lounge with lube after placing a golden spray painted 12 inch dildo on a table in the center of the room. This was accomplished with us wearing masks, stealing a janitors key, sneaking in, somehow disabling the alarm, and then sneaking out after rearming the alarm, locking the door and leaving the key under the outdoor mat on the ground in front of the main entrance.
It took us two days to plan that. When we walked in, the teachers were still slipping and cursing. My A.P. found out we did it but let it slide considering one of the teachers he hated slipped and faceplanted.

Though Myself and my best friend got four weeks of after school detention. Worth it.

Flowrisa and Candro

Ubaid wrote:Though Myself and my best friend got four weeks of after school detention. Worth it.

Meanwhile in Canada...

...Senior Prank Day, so a bunch of 12th graders walk into the library, sit down, and eat lunch (food and drink is prohibited in the library). Librarian starts yelling, no one cares, so librarian calls cops, and next thing you know two police cars are at the front of the school...

OOOOOOOO CAAAAAANNNNNNAAAADAAAA

Flowrisa wrote:*Facepalm*

hey if you guys think I'm small and defenseless

then I want to know that your wrong

Candro wrote:>Best airforce in the world
*Candro makes plans for a invasion of deathfall after the aliens are destroyed*

why can't we just do a training exercise to see who wins?
hmmmmm?

The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:You said you were going inactive.
Also, I don't need to wait. I find it hard to believe you have the best airforce in the RP world just because you want to.

not because I want to
but because I need to

you guys want to gang up on me and invade me for no reason except OOC reasons

If you wanna play that way
I'll play that way too

Deathfall wrote:not because I want to
but because I need to
you guys want to gang up on me and invade me for no reason except OOC reasons
If you wanna play that way
I'll play that way too

Actually people invade you because you jump to extremes and, no offense, do some pretty dumb IC things.

Kzaria, Flowrisa, and Candro

«12. . .8,3978,3988,3998,4008,4018,4028,403. . .8,6898,690»