by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .8,3888,3898,3908,3918,3928,3938,394. . .8,7078,708»

The vraxxi

The land of madness and insanity wrote:*a few zombies stumble towards them.*
Zombie: rraaahhhh *he reaches out for one of the aliens*

*They all laugh at it. The one it reached for grabs it with two of his arms. He uses the other two to rip off the zombie's decayed arms*

The land of madness and insanity

The vraxxi wrote:*They all laugh at it. The one it reached for grabs it with two of his arms. He uses the other two to rip off the zombie's decayed arms*

*the other zombies meet a similar fate.*

Miles away:

Dr. Codsworth: very interesting... so zhey can experience ze humor. Zhere strength zis also impressive.

The vraxxi

The land of madness and insanity wrote:*the other zombies meet a similar fate.*
Miles away:
Dr. Codsworth: very interesting... so zhey can experience ze humor. Zhere strength zis also impressive.

*They move through the forest, killing anything they come across and taking samples*

The land of madness and insanity

The vraxxi wrote:*They move through the forest, killing anything they come across and taking samples*

*they rarely encounter humans, other then random travelers.*

Candro and Riveti

Usniya wrote:Who did you ask?

I don't remember. They just said to wait patiently, so until I get an official response, I'll just use a placeholder.

The vraxxi wrote:*The Vraxxi send probes to every RIA nation, assessing each threat*

Purple Phoenixes come and take a look at them, and some brave enough attack them.

The vraxxi wrote:*The Vraxxi send probes to every RIA nation, assessing each threat*

The EG evacuate areas around the probes, allowing only scientists and military leaders to interact with the interstellar menace.

The vraxxi

Flowrisa wrote:Purple Phoenixes come and take a look at them, and some brave enough attack them.

Cathorcea wrote:The EG evacuate areas around the probes, allowing only scientists and military leaders to interact with the interstellar menace.

*The probes emit electrical pulses if anything living comes withing 7 feet of it*

So... is this alien situation going to stay canon or is this just gonna be a little fun one-time alternate-universe side thing?

Acronius wrote:So... is this alien situation going to stay canon or is this just gonna be a little fun one-time alternate-universe side thing?

That is still being decided

The vraxxi

*The Alien fleet turns its attention to the alliances of the RIA. Intense studying and threat assessment has begun to determine which is attacked first*

The vraxxi wrote:*The Vraxxi send probes to every RIA nation, assessing each threat*


Every human being that is still above ground and not in space go to the nearest bunker, or if not possible, stay inside the lowest area in the building they are in. Only security cameras see the probes.

Also, there have been two missions to the moon so far, each with 10 people. Rushed bunkers are being dug everywhere that they can be made.

The vraxxi

Iceland-Greenland Union wrote:Every human being that is still above ground and not in space go to the nearest bunker, or if not possible, stay inside the lowest area in the building they are in. Only security cameras see the probes.
Also, there have been two missions to the moon so far, each with 10 people. Rushed bunkers are being dug everywhere that they can be made.

(You sent the missions there after the Vraxxi arrived?)

Fall off the face of the planet for a few days and suddenly aliens.

Huh.

Well then.

Korallia

Acronius wrote:So... is this alien situation going to stay canon or is this just gonna be a little fun one-time alternate-universe side thing?

Regional Incidents are canon.

The vraxxi wrote:(You sent the missions there after the Vraxxi arrived?)


(They were already planned, we just sent two as soon as the first Vraxxi appeared in Barren Silver)

The vraxxi

Iceland-Greenland Union wrote:(They were already planned, we just sent two as soon as the first Vraxxi appeared in Barren Silver)

*A small Vraxxi ship speeds into the capital, and hovers for a few minutes. It then drops the husks of both space craft meant for the moon and speeds off*

The vraxxi wrote:*The probes emit electrical pulses if anything living comes withing 7 feet of it*

AP Paul saw the footage of the three soldiers who got to close to the probe. Their screams were mercifully cut short as the pulse blew out the cameras. Silence pervaded the room. Paul was the first to speak. "Get the Flowrisian embassy on the line. We can't deal with this threat alone. It's time to pool our resources." She looked to the screen where the camera crackled. "And for Kristo's sake, get our soldiers away from that thing!"

The vraxxi wrote:*A small Vraxxi ship speeds into the capital, and hovers for a few minutes. It then drops the husks of both space craft meant for the moon and speeds off*


*The people watching the cameras curse under there breath*

Cathorcea wrote:AP Paul saw the footage of the three soldiers who got to close to the probe. Their screams were mercifully cut short as the pulse blew out the cameras. Silence pervaded the room. Paul was the first to speak. "Get the Flowrisian embassy on the line. We can't deal with this threat alone. It's time to pool our resources." She looked to the screen where the camera crackled. "And for Kristo's sake, get our soldiers away from that thing!"

*The Byzantine Ambassador to Cathorcea is on the phone*
Lucia Arellano: I'll try and convince the Chiefs of Staff if we could hopefully send military researchers to help research the probes and figure out a way to try and disable them. Until then, get everyone that isn't part of the military to safety.

The vraxxi

Iceland-Greenland Union wrote:*The people watching the cameras curse under there breath*

*Transport ships drop soldiers into the empty streets. They begin to search for signs of life*

The vraxxi

*An incredibly massive ship, over 10x larger than the largest Vraxxi ship scene yet descends out of the sky over the capital of Barren Silver. It stays in its place, and other ships begin to dock. This ship has become the hub of Vraxxi activity for the time being*

The vraxxi wrote:*Transport ships drop soldiers into the empty streets. They begin to search for signs of life*


f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck

Kzaria, Flowrisa, Darenne, and The vraxxi

The vraxxi wrote:*Transport ships drop soldiers into the empty streets. They begin to search for signs of life*


*There is only one man in the streets. He is visibly drunk and is swerving around*

Alhurriat walssalam

Panic as some shops are emptied in a hurry and small scuffles take place in urban areas. Many rioting against the government decision to open borders to refugees and any fleeing violence.

With Parliament suspended, all power lies in the hands of the 22 year old King Tariq and his Royal Council.

Public Notice, from the Ministry of Disaster Preparedness

BE ADVISED, DO NOT BE AFRAID

-All citizens and residents are asked to refrain from non essential movements outside of their homes.

-Ministry and Coalition Relief officials will be distributing food, water and medicine directly to neighbourhoods.

-All Reservists are hereby called for duty, kindly report to your nearest police station for more information.

-A Sunrise to Sunset curfew will be enforced. Any non-authorised persons breaking the curfew may be subject to questioning. Should anyone be found taking advantage of the curfew to loot, kill or steal they will be executed on sight.

-Alhurriat Walssalam Defence Forces will take over public order management, homeland security and the evacuation of women, children and the elderly to the mountainside bases.

Brothers and sisters, DO NOT BE AFRAID we shall overcome this threat just as our people have successfully repelled invaders for hundreds of years.

END OF ANNOUNCEMENT

Given what happened in Barren Silver and Deathfall the nations' heavy defense weapons and nearly half of the airforce remains on standby in hidden underground facilities.

Kzaria, Candro, and Darenne

«12. . .8,3888,3898,3908,3918,3928,3938,394. . .8,7078,708»