by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Regional Message Board

Search...

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .8,1948,1958,1968,1978,1988,1998,200. . .8,4268,427»

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:*The palace is full of traps that take down some
of the kzarians.*
*in the darkened throne room, 10 Guardians of Madness and Kirino begin slaughtering those that enter*
*Kirino giggles as she usus her sword to cut the head off a Kzarian soldier*

*The Kzarians facing the guardians alert the others within the palaces vicinity to their location as they face the threat. The Kzarians keep their distance as they fire shots into the enemy guardians and take cover behind pillars and other such cover as reinforcements arrive to back them up.*

How do we change are flag

Lumonte wrote:How do we change are flag

So at the top of the screen there is a task bar, go to settings and go to flag

The National Military State of Kzaria wrote:So at the top of the screen there is a task bar, go to settings and go to flag

Thanks

Kzaria

The Concilia Capitalist Empire of Niios wrote:I never said Assad didn't. I said that there has been a case before where he was accused of doing so, and then, surprise, it's more likely he didn't.

To the first Reuters source:
That attacks were August 21st 2013. The article was published in May. The UN report was published on December 13th 2013. Lots of more time to gather (a) more information pertaining to rebels' use of CWs, and (b) more information pertaining to the SAR's use of CWs. The report in question published by the UN did not give a conclusion either way to the users of the CWs, only the fact that they were or (in the case of some of the events investigated in the report) were not used. However, a report published by Human Right's Watch adds to the findings of the UN to say that it was the SAR and not the opposition that used the CWs.
- UN Report: http://undocs.org/A/68/663
- HRW Report: https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/syria_cw0913_web_1.pdf

To the Global Research source:
I am not sure where in the UN Report they are getting the conclusion that the opposition committed the attacks, because I read it, and it does not say either way. They seem to be assuming from the use of "soldiers" that it was against SAR soldiers, and not possibly against opposition soldiers. The rest of the article is speculation based on others' opinions of the events (one of which is tertiary source...).
- I cited the UN Report above

To your Khan Al-Assal claim:
This attack got overshadowed by the Ghouta attack, and thus did not get as much attention. Not sure about the "pro-Assad" findings though, as the UN was not able to determine a source for the attack, but did say that the weapons used were very similar to those used in the Ghouta attack. The chief investigator of the UN/OPCW (Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons) mission/investigation said that it was very unlikely that the opposition would have been able to militarize the chemicals.
- http://www.reuters.com/article/syria-crisis-chemical-idUSL6N0M21TT20140305
- http://www.cbrneworld.com/_uploads/download_magazines/Sellstrom_Feb_2014_v2.pdf

To the ANF News source:
This source mainly seems to be about party politics within Turkey, and I can't analyze its claims because they give no sources.

To the 21st Century Wire source:
While this does bring into question the certainty of the attacks being Assad's, it does not do a good job to completely refute them. There refutation is based on the design of the rocket, and claim that its maximum range was 2km (all in rebel held areas). But, as the researcher said, he thought it was the SAR, but "now I’m not sure of anything." If even the researcher is not confident in his claim, how can we?

To the last Global Research source:
This source, again fueled by party politics, claims that al-Queda and ISIS colluded in the attacks, which makes sense, based on are chummy they are to each other.

If the West was dead set on an overthrow of Assad, especially through "any means necessary", don't you think it would have happened by now? Instead the West has let the fight go on, causing more and more civilian casualties. Also, why would the West want to replace Assad with one of the much more radical opposition groups?

tl;dr
Most of the evidence is either neutral or points toward Assad doing the attacks.

ok I'll respond to that later because I'm a bit busy now but to point out the obvious at the very start

The Pajama-clad Dinos 👻 of Babylatia wrote:To the first Reuters source:
That attacks were August 21st 2013. The article was published in May.

Yes, because the article is referring to an entirely different attack than the one in August

anyway like I said gotta scoot

Babylatia

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:You could ask. We would be happy to share.
You guys have by colonial city surrounded. We are lobbing projectiles at each other currently.
My reinforcements are 8 IC hours away.
Heavy civilians casualties from the bombardment.
You seem to be quick to "drop out" of role plays. With your involvement in the storylines of role plays, please don't join and influence them, then "drop out" if you could, please don't quit out on any more role plays. It's only been I think 2 days since we did lots of posting about the attack on my colony.

ok but i won't post much today as I'm not feeling good so let me know where we are at tomorrow until then my Artillery begins shelling the city

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:*The High Commission is greatful to the Babylae alliance. They regret to relay that the colonies walls have been breached, and it is likely too late to negotiate a cease fire.*

*The Babylae Alliance encourages all other rational nations to condemn the aggressors actions in these events, and to publicly support LMIs defensive efforts, militarily or otherwise.*
*The Alliance, while still leaving its offer to host a cease fire, acknowledges the lateness of the offer. The Alliance would still like to insist that the nations involved send a delegate to find a solution before events escalate.*

Kaeto Ashwar: "If the nations of Kzaria and Riveti continue to ignore our requests we will have no choice but to militarily join efforts with LMI. I would like to emphacize that not all members of the Babylae Alliance agree with our current passive attitude, and our patience with the warmongers is nigh expired."

The Land of Madness and Insanity

I just...... just blacked out on myself and woke up

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:I just...... just blacked out on myself and woke up

You alright?

The Pajama-clad Dinos 👻 of Babylatia wrote:You alright?

Yeah voice a bit raspy but otherwise just should have slept yesterday

Babylatia and Flowrisa

The National Military State of Kzaria wrote:*The Kzarians facing the guardians alert the others within the palaces vicinity to their location as they face the threat. The Kzarians keep their distance as they fire shots into the enemy guardians and take cover behind pillars and other such cover as reinforcements arrive to back them up.*

*guardians drop down from the ceiling and stab blades into the kzarians*

*The Guardians throw smoke down and rush into hand to hand combat with the kzarians.*

*after cutting down and shooting many kzarians, Kirino and a single guardian remain. When the Kzarians are about to shoot Kirino, he pushes her out of the way and gets shoot many times*

*Kirinos sword and pistol fly away from her when he pushes her down*

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:I just...... just blacked out on myself and woke up

Too much fun last night?

The Republic of New Alossa wrote:ok but i won't post much today as I'm not feeling good so let me know where we are at tomorrow until then my Artillery begins shelling the city

Of course! Feel better dude.

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:Too much fun last night?

A raging pain in my nose

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:A raging pain in my nose

That's why you don't snort anything the mysterious loner puts in front of you. He may say it's one thing, but it probably is n.o.t.

Candro

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:*guardians drop down from the ceiling and stab blades into the kzarians*
*The Guardians throw smoke down and rush into hand to hand combat with the kzarians.*
*after cutting down and shooting many kzarians, Kirino and a single guardian remain. When the Kzarians are about to shoot Kirino, he pushes her out of the way and gets shoot many times*
*Kirinos sword and pistol fly away from her when he pushes her down*

*The Kzarians encircle the both of them, their bayonets at the ready and wearily keep their distance the unofficial leader of the party speaks up*
Kzarian Commander: Former Kalässikal Kirino of Madness, Your people have usurped land that rightfully belongs to the Kzarian people. We, in the name of the Kalänkal Sitiýud demand you surrender and tell your fighters to desist and to cease resisting our occupation and follow our lead so those loyal to you can follow you to your homeland and stop this war before it ravages our nations. What say you?

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:*guardians drop down from the ceiling and stab blades into the kzarians*
*The Guardians throw smoke down and rush into hand to hand combat with the kzarians.*
*after cutting down and shooting many kzarians, Kirino and a single guardian remain. When the Kzarians are about to shoot Kirino, he pushes her out of the way and gets shoot many times*
*Kirinos sword and pistol fly away from her when he pushes her down*

Shoot.
"Hey Tommy, did you hear about Bart? He got shoot many times."
"Remember when John F. Kennedy got shoot in the back of the head?"
"Many soldiers on D Day didn't even live that long due to German MG-42 emplacements firing down upon them as the LCVPs dropped their ramps, getting shoot down before taking a step on the sands of Normandy."
Shoot
Shooooooooot

The Land of Madness and Insanity and Barren Silver

The National Military State of Kzaria wrote:*The Kzarians encircle the both of them, their bayonets at the ready and wearily keep their distance the unofficial leader of the party speaks up*
Kzarian Commander: Former Kalässikal Kirino of Madness, Your people have usurped land that rightfully belongs to the Kzarian people. We, in the name of the Kalänkal Sitiýud demand you surrender and tell your fighters to desist and to cease resisting our occupation and follow our lead so those loyal to you can follow you to your homeland and stop this war before it ravages our nations. What say you?


(Did you try to stop the evacuation ships btw?)

*Kirino blows a piece of hair out of her face*

Kirino: I didnt usurp s*it you fat f*ck. Your people gave us this land. These people chose me as their ruler. And I will never surrender their city. The LMI will destroy you for this.

The Tunnel Snakes of Ancient Republics wrote:Shoot.
"Hey Tommy, did you hear about Bart? He got shoot many times."
"Remember when John F. Kennedy got shoot in the back of the head?"
"Many soldiers on D Day didn't even live that long due to German MG-42 emplacements firing down upon them as the LCVPs dropped their ramps, getting shoot down before taking a step on the sands of Normandy."
Shoot
Shooooooooot

You love your typos don't you :P

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:You love your typos don't you :P

RP posts get intense until I see them. :]

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:That's why you don't snort anything the mysterious loner puts in front of you. He may say it's one thing, but it probably is n.o.t.

Winrars don't do drugs

The Land of Madness and Insanity

The Dark Kingdom of The Land of Madness and Insanity wrote:(Did you try to stop the evacuation ships btw?)
*Kirino blows a piece of hair out of her face*
Kirino: I didnt usurp s*it you fat f*ck. Your people gave us this land. These people chose me as their ruler. And I will never surrender their city. The LMI will destroy you for this.

Öska (Kzarian Commander): Tfir was not Kzaria, he was one man, one arbitrary man who disgraced our people and broke his promises. Your people are little more then disillusioned maniacs who lack the sight and civility to preform even the simplest thing without foreign innovation to guide you.

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:It is too late
Candro City, Summer Palace
"It has been successful after years of statecraft I have finally done it" Naple said as he reached for his phone. He picked it up and called the manager of royal flights. "We have business in Kazria, get me a flight as soon as possible" He then dialed Goebells and his nephew Jack to inform them that they will be going to Kzaria with him.

Two days later
Naple, Goebells, and Jack's plane prepares to land in Kzaria

We should play cards against humanity or something this week. :)

Oxihydronia, Babylatia, Southern Moshii, Darenne, and 3 othersThe Northern Cresent, Alhurriat Walssalam, and East Drewtopia

«12. . .8,1948,1958,1968,1978,1988,1998,200. . .8,4268,427»