by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .7,7657,7667,7677,7687,7697,7707,771. . .8,4808,481»

The 💩💩💩 of Shizensky wrote:That's sounds... inappropriate.

Oh wait hold on...
Here it is.
The preserved clothing of a Jewish prisoner from the Holocaust.
*Sniff*
Ah, attempted genocide.
(There, THAT is inappropriate)

The Northern Cresent

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:Oh wait hold on...
Here it is.
The preserved clothing of a Jewish prisoner from the Holocaust.
*Sniff*
Ah, attempted genocide.
(There, THAT is inappropriate)

Attempted?

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:Oh wait hold on...
Here it is.
The preserved clothing of a Jewish prisoner from the Holocaust.
*Sniff*
Ah, attempted genocide.
(There, THAT is inappropriate)

Are you trying to get kicked out or does 3edgy5me just come naturally to you?

The Northern Cresent

The Natural Empire of The Kerguelen Archipelago wrote:Attempted?

Well, seeing that there is still European Jewish people around at the end of the war...
That and I'm thinking genocide as the COMPLETE destruction of an ethnic group.
If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
WRONG!

The 💩💩💩 of Shizensky wrote:Are you trying to get kicked out or does 3edgy5me just come naturally to you?

I swear Shiz, you just don't keep any tabs on me.
4Chan gave birth to me.
:P

Oxihydronia, Tea party separation of america, and The Northern Cresent

The Natural Empire of The Kerguelen Archipelago wrote:Oy vey I'd prefer a gift card.

*pockets the Turkey Bacon wrapped in Stars of Davids*
Okay then

Oxihydronia and The Kerguelen Archipelago

The Enlightened Despotism of Kzaria wrote:*pockets the Turkey Bacon wrapped in Stars of Davids*
Okay then

Get that nasty stuff out of here pork bacon or nothing

The Natural Empire of The Kerguelen Archipelago wrote:Get that nasty stuff out of here pork bacon or nothing

Come onnnnnn, try it!
*Scarfs down strips of delicious bacon of different varieties*
Om nom nom. :P
(I know I'm terrible, that's why I wanna keeeeeeeel myself)

The Natural Empire of The Kerguelen Archipelago wrote:Get that nasty stuff out of here pork bacon or nothing

Wait....I thought Pork was an Illegal thing is Judaism

Why does the ProBoards have to be so f*cking difficult.
Now I'll spend another hour trying to log in.

Oxihydronia and Jute in space

Nvm, got it.
Now...what is this about transferring thread ownership Shiz? I rather have my Skyrim RP back under my thumb of righteousness. :P

Oxihydronia

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:Nvm, got it.
Now...what is this about transferring thread ownership Shiz? I rather have my Skyrim RP back under my thumb of righteousness. :P

*shivers*

Oxihydronia

The Enlightened Despotism of Kzaria wrote:*shivers*

Come onnnnnn mmmaaannnnn, we gotta roam the land of Skyrim. For mead and sweetrolls!

That and I want to get the Fallout trilogy RP started, starting with Fallout 3.
We just need to get together on this...by we I mean people who actually played Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4.
I never played Fallout 4 so I might stay out of that one.

Candro

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:That and I want to get the Fallout trilogy RP started, starting with Fallout 3.
We just need to get together on this...by we I mean people who actually played Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4.
I never played Fallout 4 so I might stay out of that one.

3 was pretty good
New Vegas was a Elvis away from perfection
4 was pretty decent

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:Well well well, look who is back.

Well f***

*prepares an invasion to quell the tea party mennace*

Oxihydronia

Arcticone

I just started playing Battlefield 1 on campaign. Either I'm just very bad at the game or stupid, or some of the ambush levels done in the first story (the one with the British tank crew) are very hard.

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:3 was pretty good
New Vegas was a Elvis away from perfection
4 was pretty decent

It's actually difficult to choose the best out of the three games.
Fallout 3 made every Fallout fanboy wet themselves.
New Vegas came around with the Reputation and weapon modding.
Fallout 4 gave the settlement customization.
So in the Fallout 3 RP, regular guns from the other two games are a little harder to acquire while their DLC weapons are impossible.
(Getting a double barrel shotty from the Fallout 3 DLC Point Lookout will be a little difficult to obtain unlike the 10mm Pistol while in the Capital Wasteland while it is impossible to have in New Vegas. Wait, I can establish trans-continental traders to bring variety of weapons to each coast.)

Arcticone wrote:I just started playing Battlefield 1 on campaign. Either I'm just very bad at the game or stupid, or some of the ambush levels done in the first story (the one with the British tank crew) are very hard.

The very first level is where you are supposed to die a couple times to show the hardship of the First World War (being infantry and commanding a tank). I can imagine what a returning soldier feels, coming home from a war that many speculated that would end all war, hence The War To End All Wars. I can imagine how they felt when Germany invaded Poland.

Post self-deleted by Arcticone.

Arcticone

The Reformed Republic of Ancient Republics wrote:The very first level is where you are supposed to die a couple times to show the hardship of the First World War (being infantry and commanding a tank). I can imagine what a returning soldier feels, coming home from a war that many speculated that would end all war, hence The War To End All Wars. I can imagine how they felt when Germany invaded Poland.

Right, no. I'm not talking about that part. I'm talking about "Through Mud and Blood" story, where you're just the British tank driver no matter how many times you die.

Arcticone wrote:Right, no. I'm not talking about that part. I'm talking about "Through Mud and Blood" story, where you're just the British tank driver no matter how many times you die.

Oh, I was thinking of Storm of Steel.
:P

Post self-deleted by Basileusia.

The Enlightened Despotism of Kzaria wrote:Wait....I thought Pork was an Illegal thing is Judaism

Not everyone follows that stuff. Many don't.

The Northern Cresent

Tea party separation of america

Basileusia wrote:The Right to Fair Trial Proposal
The Right to Fair Trial has been proposed to the World Assembly. What's your opinion on this? As a region that stands for democracy, I personally think we should vote in favour. What's your opinion?

>Being in the WA
W E W L A D

«12. . .7,7657,7667,7677,7687,7697,7707,771. . .8,4808,481»