WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Renaissance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Renaissance
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Renaissance is ranked 19,462nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Pax Imperialis of Anarcho Libertaria||Anarchy||“Liberty, Freedom and Gold”|
|2.||The Bourbon Empire of Ile Royale||Anarchy||“To Arms!”|
- : The Grand Imperial Duchy of Flaostein of the region Organization of Pompous Grand Duchies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Gharin ceased to exist.
- : The Pax Imperialis of Anarcho Libertaria arrived from Balder.
- : The Bourbon Empire of Ile Royale arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Pax Imperialis of Anarcho Libertaria ceased to exist.
- : The Bourbon Empire of Ile Royale ceased to exist.
- : French debate ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Gharin arrived from Tropicana.
- : Nevous departed this region for The Invaders.
- : Nevous arrived from Imperium of the Wolf.
Renaissance Regional Message Board
It does sadden me to see that this region has lost all of its numbers but I'm glad it's still here. Does anyone here remember Solidarity?
I do. He rage quit after The Black Riders came
Sorry guys for not being here for such a long time...
Real life is a pain in the ass...just finished the first common tests....
So guys, due to the recent addition of several old faces, we now have a semi-decent number of WA delegates and more than a few other active . With that in mind I think it's time we began thinking of putting a motion through the WA. Are there any suggestions or are we good as we are?
Currently I feel we should continue building as we are but I'll stand by any decent motion that is put forward. Onward and upward!
So, this place is dead right?
*sigh* seems like it. I think I'll be moving soon
If you're looking for an active region to go to, then I suggest Ainur. I am the King there, and we have a very lively community, including regional forums.
I simply don't have time to manage Renaissance and Ainur simultaneously, so if you're tired of sticking around in Renaissance, I recommend Ainur.
Greetings dying region. I am in the process of recruiting new members for the Irisanian Military. We are a very active imperialist region that specializes in intel, military training, and has captured hundreds of regions to show for it. We also have many rps, regional games, and constantly innovate our military factbooks. If you would like to join us, telegram Wanden reich for the password to Irisanian Imperial Barracks
Hello all in the Renaissance. Nevous is happy to join your ranks.