WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Military Base.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Remnants
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Remnants is ranked 8,939th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Phoenix of DEN Puppet||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Flee, Flee for your lives”|
|2.||The Republic of Greater Mawubetovieful||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of DEN Officer||Moralistic Democracy||“DEN”|
|4.||The Sleepalotta of Nitatravelotta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hi!”|
|5.||The Military Base of Kawaii DEN||Father Knows Best State||“Delta Echo November”|
- : The Rogue Nation of Cimmeria Puppet departed this region for Greysteel.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Dreggageggon ceased to exist.
- : Notsokawaii departed this region for Heavy Metal Heaven.
- : Embassy established between The Military Base and Remnants.
- : The Military Base of Kawaii DEN agreed to construct embassies with The Military Base.
- : The Obi-Wan DENobi of OWD of the region The Military Base proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hand of bondrewd a departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Military Base of Kawaii DEN lost WA Delegate status.
Remnants Regional Message Board
Have to remind someone to check that founder nation..
The region has been restored.
Your regional flag has been removed due to it being DEN's flag, the prohibition against DEN still being in effect. Do not repost the DEN flag. Otherwise, Moderation will hand out further punishments against the entire region.
Not sure when nor who posted the regional flag, but just for clarification, it was up before we came in to fix the WFE, re-add the "invader" tag, and unspress the RMB. I'd like to also state that unless it was the founder himself who posted the flag, or by a native of the region, I really don't think it's appropriate for the region to suffer the consequences of an outside party's actions in posting up a DEN flag; I have a sneaking suspicion the North Pacific Army was responsible for putting it up anyway.
That aside, I think it would be a good idea to secure the region until the founder returns.
Edit: The more I think about this, the less sense it makes to me. Why would the natives of a region, who had nothing to do with the raiding of their region, be punished for the actions of the outsiders who raided the region and flew the DEN flag? You guys can even check and confirm that it was a raiding party.
Remnants has been passworded in effort to prevent future invasions of the region.