by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .348349350351352353354. . .470471»

Pangeodrea wrote:How is it the nicest?

Because I declare it is! It is simpy an indisputable fact.

Avatar Webby wrote:Because I declare it is! It is simpy an indisputable fact.

I canít agree because of the lack of data that I have from different countrieís views.

Pangeodrea wrote:I canít agree because of the lack of data that I have from different countrieís views.

Do you think that we aren't a nice place to be?

Sylh Alanor wrote:Do you think that we aren't a nice place to be?

That is not my perspective at all.

Pangeodrea wrote:That is not my perspective at all.

Oh c'mon, we don't bite :)

Aephony wrote:Oh c'mon, we don't bite :)

I do.

Ya best bite into my delicious Refugian pizza!

Caliphate of muhad

Avatar Webby wrote:Ya best bite into my delicious Refugian pizza!

i hope your pizza dont have a pineapple

Caliphate of muhad

Avatar Webby wrote:Ya best bite into my delicious Refugian pizza!

because if u have a pineapple that would a crime against the entire humanity

Caliphate of muhad wrote:because if u have a pineapple that would a crime against the entire humanity

Yeah! Pineapples go in coladas not pizza. The only thing that goes on pizza is cheese. No sauce. Just delicate cheese bread

Avatar Webby and Caliphate of muhad

Caliphate of muhad

Floofybit wrote:Yeah! Pineapples go in coladas not pizza. The only thing that goes on pizza is cheese. No sauce. Just delicate cheese bread

i agree 100%

Election Notice:

Voting is now open for the election of the next Councillor of Foreign Affairs. I received two valid candidacy declarations from Djorner and Sylh Alanor. Both of these candidates therefore compose the ballot, ending in five days, Monday February 14th.

All Member States are entitled to vote in this election, and I recommend you do so whenever you comfortably arrive at a decision. Vote on our secure off-site voting suite here: https://vote.calref.network/

For my own personal inquiry...

Djorner, your campaign mentions that you intend to re-open embassies with regions that we no longer have diplomatic ties with. We've had some pretty heated conflicts and irreconcilable differences with some regions in the past which are still fresh on our minds, why is this a good idea and how will you convince Refugi to support these referendums? What regional alliances might you be interested in joining and why do you think Refugia would be better off within them?

Sylh Alanor, your previous term as Councillor was themed around an axe, cutting away at old or undesirable embassies. Might we expect more embassies vanquished in the term to come? What are some regions you are looking into to expand the scope of our foreign affairs, and to what extent do you believe historically isolationist Refugia should be active in foreign affairs?

Refuge Isle wrote:*snip*

this is getting heated and it's the most exciting thing this week

hey I just accidently just bided for a card I don't want, I cant remove it.... is there a way to remove it?

Does the employment stat affect the economy stat like the industries?

Refuge Isle wrote:Sylh Alanor, your previous term as Councillor was themed around an axe, cutting away at old or undesirable embassies. Might we expect more embassies vanquished in the term to come? What are some regions you are looking into to expand the scope of our foreign affairs, and to what extent do you believe historically isolationist Refugia should be active in foreign affairs?

I'm actually really happy with our embassies. There's always a chance that one of our embassies will do something unexpected or problematic, but we'll cross that bridge if it shows up. As of right now, however, I think that the axe can be hung up for another term, and instead we can focus on growing. At the end of my last term, we added some very large embassies, namely Spiritus and XKI, and this time I'd prefer to look for smaller embassies this time. Right now, my main considerations are Celtia and Kantrias. Both are on the smaller side, but have been relatively stable for some time (Celtia since late 2020 and Kantrias, a ten-year-old region, has been hovering around 100 nations since early 2020). I'll be on the lookout for other regions as we go, and I hope that Refugi would pass along regions they might also be interested in.

I think our level of isolationism is still fine, and I don't think much needs to change in that department. If anything, I think it'd be nice to invite our friends from the embassy regions to attend our movie nights or do interregional game nights, but outside that I think our relationships are pretty strong. As CoFA, I'd personally be trying to post more in other RMBs, and encouraging them do the same with ours. XKI invited us to a couple events last year, and I think we'll be considered for more this year, especially if we team up with Spiritus and friends on N-Day. That said, I don't think we have to project outside our embassies.

Polovstan wrote:We will be abstaining from the current GA vote on space debris, there are concerns that we will have to take measures to reduce our space pollution, but then how can we test ICBMs?

Sorry for late response! While ideally you wouldn't be polluting space, all that proposal requires you to do is create and deploy platforms that would de-orbit debris. It says nothing at all about ICBM testing.

Aephony wrote:Does the employment stat affect the economy stat like the industries?

I don't think so? Although I'm not certain.

The lovepocalypse

Hello again all you beautiful people! Just stopping by today to let all of you know that you are worth it, you have value, and you matter. Please never forget that! <3

The only source of self-esteem I've now in life is from The lovepocalypse.

The lovepocalypse wrote:Hello again all you beautiful people! Just stopping by today to let all of you know that you are worth it, you have value, and you matter. Please never forget that! <3

Most aptly named region!

Accidentally banned divorce but at least I got a card pack...

Avatar Webby, Tiralta, and Caliphate of muhad

Caliphate of muhad

i'm here to say that officially my nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Refugia

Heanam 2

«12. . .348349350351352353354. . .470471»

Advertisement