WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, and 44 others.Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Generalite, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Isolationist, Issues Player, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Magical, Map, Mercenary, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Pacifist, Parody, Password, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, and World Assembly.
Redlandia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Redlandia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Redlandia is ranked 21,857th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Republic of 3rd Gentlemans Infantry Division||Right-wing Utopia||“Mission Accomplished”|
- : The Online Community of Redlands Leaks ceased to exist.
- : The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Online Community of Redlands Leaks arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Freehold of Shakuras of the region Torrezon proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Yunnish Empire and Redlandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Makasta puppets and Redlandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Koven A Union of Imperials Colony and Redlandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Valeria and Redlandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Thaecia and Redlandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united nations of the vile swamp and Redlandia.
Redlandia Regional Message Board
do not be afraid to join
This region disbanded?
I will miss you...
Well, at least the GC is in control.