by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Red Region Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

123»

Welcome to the Red Region! Please be sure to read the rules before posting on the RMB.

null

Post by Republic of Zanga suppressed by Null666301.

Null666301 wrote:Welcome to the Red Region! Please be sure to read the rules before posting on the RMB.

null

hi

Post self-deleted by Null666301.

Post self-deleted by Null666301.

OORP

that feeling when you have 2 other damn nations in Red Region.

Null666301 wrote:OORP

that feeling when you have 2 other damn nations in Red Region.

OORP

Ugh, never mind.

Post by J-dawgg suppressed by Null666301.

This is just sad

Do you know who I am???????????

Null666301 wrote:Do you know who I am???????????

A failure ;)

Padfootia ambassador

OORP

Hello everyone I am a ambassador for The Invader Bar. I will regularly log in and see how I can help. I hope you will continue to grow.

Good day.

Padfootia ambassador wrote:OORP

Hello everyone I am a ambassador for The Invader Bar. I will regularly log in and see how I can help. I hope you will continue to grow.

Good day.

OORP
Thank you for the kind words. I hope the Red Region grows too. Have an amazing day.

Green Africa and Padfootia ambassador

Post self-deleted by Null666301.

EDIT: Yikes, I forgot to mark this OORP.

OORP
There... now back to the original:

Greetings from The Green Independent League! We are glad to have embassies with you and look forward to what the future brings for our two regions!

OORP

Greetings from Balestria! How is everyone? So , my name is The Empire of Balestria III and I am looking forward to this!

The Empire of Balestria wrote:OORP

Greetings from Balestria! How is everyone? So , my name is The Empire of Balestria III and I am looking forward to this!

OORP
Pleasure doing business with you.

Oh God that sounded so corny. I'll go jump off a bridge now.

OORP

King The Empire of Balestria II is dead. We will dig a grave for him in many places including this place. Died while choking on a chicken bone in a grand feast fit for the king and everyone was drunk so we didn't notice it until the next day.

Memento Mori.

The Empire of Balestria wrote:OORP

King The Empire of Balestria II is dead. We will dig a grave for him in many places including this place. Died while choking on a chicken bone in a grand feast fit for the king and everyone was drunk so we didn't notice it until the next day.

Memento Mori.

OORP- which I assume means out of roleplay. Sorry I’m used to OOC and IC so this is a new notation style to me.

This reminds me of that commercial KFC used to do for their boneless chicken where this family’s on a road trip and the sister is yelling about how her brother ate the bones. In all seriousness RI- err, long live the king!

Burp!!

Almerdonia wrote:Burp!!

Excuse you :P

RP
The leader of Padfootia is currently in war against terrorism. Leader is asking for help to defend their capital.

Padfootia wrote:RP
The leader of Padfootia is currently in war against terrorism. Leader is asking for help to defend their capital.

RP
Null sends troops to Padfootia to stop the terrorist's.

RP

Hello everyone! This is The Empire of Balestria and to notify you all , our region entered into the FTL age a few days ago.

Like a bit of ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ and a little bit of ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩?
Well, you're in luck! Come over to Laraniem to argue with many other nations over instruments!

Which instrument is the all-time best?

Green links r da bezt

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♮♪ ♯♩♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Börk

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Börk

Börk Börk

123»

Advertisement