WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Gay Equality, International Socialism, The Great Universe, United Nations of Earthlings, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, The USSR, Union of Socialist Powers, The Srivijayan Consortium, MUTO, and The Revolutionary Communist Alliance.
Red Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Red Alliance
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Red Alliance is ranked 1,194th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Communist nudist paradise of Weabooea||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Boobs weigh heavier then one's life”|
|2.||The Republic of Fiel Chrorue||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!!!”|
- : Tiwa arat ceased to exist.
- : Celezydra ceased to exist.
- : Celezydra lost WA Delegate status.
- : Trotsin ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Marxist union treaty organization and Red Alliance.
- : The Holy Empire of 6th Catgirl Division of the region Marxist union treaty organization ordered the closure of its embassy in Red Alliance.
- : The People's Republic of Puerto Colijito of the region Union of European Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union for Social Democracy and Red Alliance.
- : Eetaotoafo of the region Union for Social Democracy ordered the closure of its embassy in Red Alliance.
Red Alliance Regional Message Board
In the interests of preventing another invasion, Red Alliance is now password-protected. Thanks to all those who came to our assistance in fighting off the raider forces.
For my fellow natives of Red Alliance, the time has come to make a choice. While I honor our region's proud history, the unfortunate truth is that we have been in the decline for the past several months, with minimal activity and a sinking population. Not all hope is lost, for we have recovered from such a slump once before. Therefore, after first providing a few days for our recent visitors to move on, I would like to implement a regional poll, so that we may vote on whether to attempt to revitalize our home, or simply to preserve it while we move to greener pastures.
Thank you all, comrades.
I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do comrade
Boi do i miss this alliance! If you don't remember me, i was Haring Bayang Katagaluagn.
Are you the founder of this region, comrade? If so I wish to share a proposal with you.
As the cofounder of MUTO, I too find the situation there discouraging. I was inactive for awhile and somehow lost my status as founder as well as all admin priveleges in the process. Seeing as how our regions were close allies and even shared a newspaper in the past, I was pondering the idea of perhaps teaming up to found a region that combines the best of both the Red Alliance and MUTO...it may assist in attracting more member nations and bringing our groups back to relevance. If it doesn't appeal to you, I completely understand comrade...it was just a thought which I figured I'd pitch to you to see what you think about it.
Telegram me when you have time if you wish to discuss the idea!
your loyal comrade from MUTO
Greetings Red Alliance comrades from MUTO!
Hope you all are doing well and prospering!