WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Ravencroft contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Ravencroft
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Ravencroft is ranked 2,047th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Principality of Oceans 12||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Ariana Montanez||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Oderint dum metuant”|
|3.||The Republic of Wolf Android 10||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“O, really!”|
|4.||The Republic of Cuppacticantopleshyo||Moralistic Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
- : The Dominion of Switz got lazy 7 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Bringone departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Sevhi empire ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Ravencroft.
- : The United Socialist States of Everyones Favorite Fleet Admiral 6 departed this region for Bastion of Unfathomable Trust and Truth.
- : The Republic of Bringone ordered the closure of embassies between Ravencroft and The Black Hawks.
- : The Republic of Bringone removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Republic of Bringone abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Bringone updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Bringone lost WA Delegate status.
Ravencroft Regional Message Board
Lol im back again
Greetings. I am here on behalf of The Planet X. Our mission is simple: to mine for Nullonium in exchange for defense!
How to detag your region, so you can get your previous factbook
A How To Guide
So you've gained control of a region, and you now have to detag. Here's what you have to do:
1. First of all, remember that you're restoring it to former settings, or as it was under native control. You will not be adding anything that wasn't there while the region was under native control.
2. Dismiss any raider-appointed regional officers, and if possible, reappoint any regional officers in place before the raid. If you must switch from the switcher that has gained control, make sure to appoint yourself as regional officer of communications, embassies and appearance.
3. You now have to restore the World Factbook Entry to its former state. Using the tools given below, find the world factbook entry that predates any raids. This will be the one you will be restoring it to. If you are unable to locate the original state, simply replace the WFE with “Welcome to [region]”. Make sure to also unpin any raider dispatches!
4. Also using the tools below, replace the raider flag with the original one. If there is no native flag, abolish the flag altogether.
5. Remove any tags put in place by the raiders, and replace them with the original tags using the tools given below.
6. Close any embassies established by the raiders, and request embassies ONLY with those that the raiders closed.
7. Suppress and raider posts in the RMB, and unsuppress those made by natives. Do not post anything on the RMB unless invited by the natives themselves.
Google - You can often use Google's cache to find original WFEs, tags, and embassies. Just type "site:region=[insert region here]" into the search engine to find all the subdomains available, one of which is likely to have the original content.
Wayback Machine - If Google cache doesn't work, the Wayback Machine often will.
WFE Index - This resource will almost always give you a region's original WFE.
Flag Database - This resource will almost always have a region's original flag.
It has been ages. But we have returned. Many friends have CTE'd since our departure as we can see.