WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Ravencroft contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Ravencroft
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Ravencroft is ranked 15,306th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Once-Green Valleys of Sevhi Empire||New York Times Democracy||“Through Meditation, Reason”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Ariana Montanez||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Oderint dum metuant”|
- : Embassy established between Versailles Isle and Ravencroft.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Ravencroft.
- : The Dominion of First Knight of Dravkia departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Jump Point Maintainer of SPSF and Friends of the region Versailles Isle agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Emirate of Pentium 4 HT 651 3400MHz of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 10 departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 10 tagged the region "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Dominion of MaIs 10 proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 10 proposed constructing embassies with Versailles Isle.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 10 established the region's flag.
Ravencroft Regional Message Board
Lol im back again
Greetings. I am here on behalf of The Planet X. Our mission is simple: to mine for Nullonium in exchange for defense!
How to detag your region, so you can get your previous factbook
A How To Guide
So you've gained control of a region, and you now have to detag. Here's what you have to do:
1. First of all, remember that you're restoring it to former settings, or as it was under native control. You will not be adding anything that wasn't there while the region was under native control.
2. Dismiss any (and ban, if possible) any raider-appointed regional officers, and if possible, reappoint any regional officers in place before the raid.
3. You now have to restore the World Factbook Entry to its former state. Using the tools given below, find the world factbook entry that predates any raids. This will be the one you will be restoring it to.
4. Also using the tools below, replace the raider flag with the original one. If there is no native flag, abolish the flag altogether.
5. Remove any tags put in place by the raiders, and replace them with the original tags using the tools given below.
6. Close any embassies established by the raiders, and request embassies ONLY with those that the raiders closed.
7. Suppress and raider posts in the RMB, and unsuppress those made by natives. Do not post anything on the RMB unless invited by the natives themselves.
Google - You can often use Google's cache to find original WFEs, tags, and embassies. Just type "site:region=[insert region here]" into the search engine to find all the subdomains available, one of which is likely to have the original content.
Wayback Machine - If Google cache doesn't work, the Wayback Machine often will.
WFE Index - This resource will almost always give you a region's original WFE.
Flag Database - This resource will almost always have a region's original flag.
Surprise surprise, im back yet again
Lol I pop back on and see this Lily bull and am extremely salty about it