WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Ravencroft contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Ravencroft
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, Ravencroft is ranked 21,092nd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Ariana Montanez||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Oderint dum metuant”|
|2.||The Once-Green Valleys of Sevhi Empire||New York Times Democracy||“Through Meditation, Reason”|
- : The Dictatorship of Ariana Montanez arrived from Balder.
- : The Rogue Nation of 36th Waffen Grenadier Battalion departed this region for The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The Rogue Nation of 36th Waffen Grenadier Battalion arrived from Central Region Of Kolsya.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Ravencroft.
- : The Lunar Blade of Astravars departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The Lunar Blade of Astravars arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : Biscuit-raider 62 departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Republic of You Can Revolt departed this region for Group of Large People.
- : The Republic of Ctime departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Kingdom of Dalarnland departed this region for Spear Danes.
Ravencroft Regional Message Board
Hello? Is anybody still here?
Lol im back again
How to detag your region, so you can get your previous factbook
A How To Guide
So you've gained control of a region, and you now have to detag. Here's what you have to do:
1. First of all, remember that you're restoring it to former settings, or as it was under native control. You will not be adding anything that wasn't there while the region was under native control.
2. Dismiss any (and ban, if possible) any raider-appointed regional officers, and if possible, reappoint any regional officers in place before the raid.
3. You now have to restore the World Factbook Entry to its former state. Using the tools given below, find the world factbook entry that predates any raids. This will be the one you will be restoring it to.
4. Also using the tools below, replace the raider flag with the original one. If there is no native flag, abolish the flag altogether.
5. Remove any tags put in place by the raiders, and replace them with the original tags using the tools given below.
6. Close any embassies established by the raiders, and request embassies ONLY with those that the raiders closed.
7. Suppress and raider posts in the RMB, and unsuppress those made by natives. Do not post anything on the RMB unless invited by the natives themselves.
Google - You can often use Google's cache to find original WFEs, tags, and embassies. Just type "site:region=[insert region here]" into the search engine to find all the subdomains available, one of which is likely to have the original content.
Wayback Machine - If Google cache doesn't work, the Wayback Machine often will.
WFE Index - This resource will almost always give you a region's original WFE.
Flag Database - This resource will almost always have a region's original flag.
Surprise surprise, im back yet again