WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Vlaanderen, The Mysterious Island, Flanders, Eggplant City, Santa Catalina, Castle On The Hill, The Iron League, Mythical HQ 85, Free, Sinterventie, The Island of Mythology, Desert Islands, and The Eternal Realm.
Ravania contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Ravania
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Ravania is ranked 1,877th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queendom of Rowan I of Ravania Prima||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ravania forever!”|
|2.||The Study of Oceanography||Democratic Socialists||“Vingt mille lieues sous les mers”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Science realm and Ravania.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Intergalactic Federation of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Rats the musical.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Ravenclaw Coalition.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta of the region Micro union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Corrupt Diplomat of Destructive Government Embassy Speaker departed this region for Fort Triumph.
- : The Most Corrupt Diplomat of Destructive Government Embassy Speaker arrived from Nederland.
Ravania Regional Message Board
Princess Rowan spied into the land from her tower.
Something was seriously amiss on the northern border.
She descended the winding stairs
and picked up bow and quiver from her weapons chest.
Meanwhile the knight, no longer in shining armor, spotted a light in the dark wood.
Carefully he approached it, making sure he made no noise.
The light came from a little wooden cabin, smoke came out of the chimney.
The smell of roasting venison reached the knight's nostrils.
The knight's senses were heightened, and he could hear his empty stomach complaining.
He peered through the window of the wooden cabin.
Inside, he saw two figures seated across from each other.
One was tall. One was small.
His hunger was reaching an agonizing level,
the duo seemed friendly and he backed up, away from the window.
He cleaned up his grubby face and knocked on the door.
Footsteps approached the closed door from the inside.
The door creaked in its hinges. 'Yes?'
A squat curly-haired fellow peered through the gap. His face was wary.
They studied each other. The knight's gaze took in a worn leather apron and a wooden leg.
His interlocutor's expression softened. 'Run into a spot of trouble, have we?'
"Uhm, yes, a giant spider," the knight replied as the scent of the venison tortured his stomach,
"Could I have a bit of your meal? I'm more than willing to pay for it."
"Sure, foreigner, we have more than enough. So you sneaked past 'her ladyship'?
Not a lot have lately, none in fact. Come in and tell us your tale."
The knight awkwardly entered the small cabin.
He sat down at a small wooden table.
Across from him was a tall, thick man with silver hair and worn, leathery skin.
His face creased into a warm, welcoming smile.
Just flying thru on our way south.