WA Delegate: The Republic of Shao-Kal (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Shao-Kal
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in Radio Dead Airheads
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, Radio Dead Airheads is ranked 2,096th in the world for Largest Governments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Phoenix Cinders||Democratic Socialists||“We will rise again.”|
|2.||The Empathetic Democracy of Kagetori||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Knowing is only 1/3 of the battle. One must also care.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Khorovia||Democratic Socialists||“Blood must be shed for the good of all”|
|4.||The Free Land of Neopinia||Left-Leaning College State||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Ptarmigan Willows||Left-wing Utopia||“You'll never learn to fly if you don't jump.”|
|6.||The Republic of Shao-Kal||New York Times Democracy||“For freedom, prosperity and peace!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Velaria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom and peace”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Wolla Vay||Left-wing Utopia||“It's all nonsense.”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Chreal||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We Will Endure”|
|10.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Xateran||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Matriarchy of Ptarmigan Willows arrived from Balder.
- : The Kingdom of Phoenix Cinders arrived from Balder.
- : The Kingdom of Phoenix Cinders ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Ptarmigan Willows ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Shao-Kal became regional WA Delegate.
- : Bearhalla ceased to exist.
- : Bullrovia ceased to exist.
- : Shineshire ceased to exist.
- : The Fiefdom of Xyrdo ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Shao-Kal dismissed The Matriarchy of Ptarmigan Willows as Diplomacy Officer of Radio Dead Airheads.
Radio Dead Airheads Regional Message Board
Hello Fellow Radio Deadheads
Greetings, and welcome. Sorry I did not see this message sooner!