by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Psychotic Dictatorships Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .435436437438439440441. . .447448»

After searching and investigating the group we discovered the groups main location, leaders, members and aiders have been found, the group call themselves"fighters of fr**d*m and d*m*cr*a*y* their leaders are regular people who were reported missing, members are small groups of militias or spies, the group is being aided by 3 or 4 unknown nations and their main location is in an abandoned town

Greater military rule wrote:Our nation had to build more army bases near a neutral nation and move more troops to all of our borders after a group of unknown individuals attacked a patrol and destroyed a statue of our leader, temporary curfews have been put in place and all diplomatic relations will be ended for a couple of hours until everything is clear, we will accept any economic, military and political help with the curfew and the investigation of this mysterious group.

From the Imperial Gothic Ministry of Defense
HMSH Lord Charles Alexander von Nachzehrer, Minister of Defense, has been informed of your assistance. He will immediately send you a contingent of two motorized infantry battalions and two mobile artillery divisions to put down this insurrection. The Imperial Gothic Army abroad will be mobilized in the region and prepared to a substantial advantage to prevent a large-scale uprising from taking root, otherwise they will lose contact with High Command and their numbers are thinned.

Greater military rule wrote:After searching and investigating the group we discovered the groups main location, leaders, members and aiders have been found, the group call themselves"fighters of fr**d*m and d*m*cr*a*y* their leaders are regular people who were reported missing, members are small groups of militias or spies, the group is being aided by 3 or 4 unknown nations and their main location is in an abandoned town

We are ready to send you 100 more advisors, 10,000 AK-47s, 200 tons of ammunition.

Birkesia wrote:Ridiculously large structures are exactly what I want in my nation's capital. I shall immediately put my gulag slaves to work building my card palace to 60 city blocks. Afterwards I will try to make it even bigger. I am sending funding from my recent conquests to fund your monument to tyranny. HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With your generous donations, we are now able to add a tower around the size of the burj khalifa, and we will drape banners of DEAREST LEADER and your glorious nation from atop it.

The town where the illegal terrorist d*m*cr*t*c and fr*red*m rebels operate has been put under a siege and anyone unauthorized who is seen entering the abandoned town and anyone who isn't apart of the army and its allies armies exiting the abandoned town will be shot on sight without second thoughts, our government is asking for help bombing the abandoned town with airplanes and artillery too weaken the terrorist defenses in the houses.

I just ordered 10 Mig 21s to be sent to your nation. We are ready to Airstrike the targets.

Battle of Cawdor, Part 2 Father And Son, Japhetia:

All day around Cawdor county in the province of Magog a fierce battle has been waged. Sounds of gunfire echo around the whole county. Artillery shells rip up the once lush green fields. Tanks plow through the forest snapping trees over like matchsticks. The Gomerians led by Aeneas try to hold the line to no avail as the most elite of the Magogite army presses them hard, inspired by Beorn personally leading the charge.

Beorn himself goes right into the thick of the battle. Believing in his wife's enchantment that "no man Japhetian born may harm Beorn", he wantonly throws himself into danger. Bullets whiz past his head, bombs explode around him, yet the Leader of Japhetia is totally unscathed. He keeps pressing on with a hard determination to reach Cawdor Castle in the midst of the county where his son is based. Unable to resist the Magogite advance, the Gomerians begin a fighting withdrawal.

It is about mid-day by the time Beorn reaches the castle. Beorn's shocking blue eyes are filled with resolve as he stares at the looming ramparts of the stronghold. With his personal vanguard he throws himself against the lines and breaks through them though much of his guard lies dead behind him. Without so much as the slightest scratch upon him Beorn breaches Cawdor Castle.

-------------------------------------------------

Intense fighting room by room is cleared as Beorn ascends the castle. The remainder of his guards are killed in the main hall, but Beorn mows his attackers down. Continuing on the determined Leader catches sight of Aeneas before he dashes off into another room. Beorn gives a shout to his son that is deafened by gunfire from the Gomerian guards. Ducking the barrage of bullets Beorn returns fire putting them away. Turning into the next room the father comes face to face with his son. Aeneas discharges a shot from his pistol missing Beorn's head by inches, the bullet strikes off a chip of the aged stone wall before Aeneas bolts up the stairs to the top of the castle.

Beorn pursues his son calling out to him his name. He runs up haphazardly to the top of the castle. Aeneas aims his pistol once more at his father, but Beorn draws his own sidearm faster. The bullet shatters Aeneas' wrist causing him to cry out in pain dropping his weapon. Beorn lowers his gun gingerly approaching his son.

"It's over my son." Beorn says softly looking at Aeneas bent over clutching his bleeding hand in agony.

"What are you waiting for then? Kill me!" Aeneas backs away from his father.

"My son... I'm not going to kill you... Come to me son." Beorn holsters his pistol.

"Why don't you get yourself to your new son seeing as I was not good enough." Aeneas glowers and inches towards the edge of the castle wall and looks down upon the battle that his troops are losing below.

"My son and my firstborn... your mother is still my wife and you are still my son. Come to me, let us rule Japhetia as a family." Beorn takes a cautious step forward and stretches out his open hand to Aeneas.

"But the Prophet Elijah forbade it, and mother has gone insane...." Aeneas considers the gesture for a moment.

"Curse that old rogue! Take my hand Aeneas and we will rule Japhetia as father and son." Beorn gives a slight smile and approaches close enough to touch Aeneas.

"No........ No, Elijah was not wrong. Your heart is not right anymore father.... Nor is the heart of mother.... I am sorry that I failed you as a son." Aeneas grasps Beorn's hand with his good hand and kisses the hand of his father quickly before letting it go.

The young prince turns around and throws himself off of the castle wall. Beorn lets out a cry of dismay and runs over to the ledge looking down. Aeneas' body lies crashed into the bed of a military truck below. Beorn's shocking blue eyes fill with tears as he looks on. After some moments Aeneas moves gingerly a little and lifts himself up a bit looking back up at Beorn. With a command the truck pulls off and the Gomerians withdraw from the castle, retreating towards the coast.

Wew, what's with the sudden influx of embassy proposals? Did we recently get featured?

Also thanks to DGES for settling with all of these. Sorry I have not been active on here as of recently!

Repeal "Fairness In Collective Bargaining" is now at vote in the WA. The original resolution created standards to protect workers of member nations. I’m sure my fellow dictators here will understand the necessity of this repeal. Worker production and output should not be hindered by the regulations of the WA, and I will vote FOR.

Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy” is also at vote. I opposed the proposal in the first place, and now that the original leadership has retaken command of the region, the resolution aims to prevent further raiding. I believe that if their leadership could not hold the region, then they do not deserve to lead it. I will vote AGAINST.

Mousters wrote:I just ordered 10 Mig 21s to be sent to your nation. We are ready to Airstrike the targets.

We accept your help and have started a small offensive on the town and have managed to weaken the rebels by 20% and have managed too kill 3 and capture 1 high ranking members of the rebellion and have even raided the home of a rebel spy near a empty and unused embassy building

Dissenting to herbivores is wrong, torturing humans and other animals is right, share this song or you can stay in our veganizing labor camps from now on

That Vegan Dictator wrote:Dissenting to herbivores is wrong, torturing humans and other animals is right, share this song or you can stay in our veganizing labor camps from now on

The mechanized terror rabbits from my State Security Institute will devour your cauliflower minions.

Nedvia wrote:The mechanized terror rabbits from my State Security Institute will devour your cauliflower minions.

I can send you some veganphobics or slaves if you want and then we can watch the rabbits eat them

That Vegan Dictator wrote:I can send you some veganphobics or slaves if you want and then we can watch the rabbits eat them

No outsiders are permitted within the borders of the PDN.

Nedvia wrote:No outsiders are permitted within the borders of the PDN.

Alright then how should i torture veganphobes and slaves, by the new herbivore run slaugterhouse or feeding them to first counsuls Martha and Mable also my pet pigs

That Vegan Dictator wrote:Alright then how should i torture veganphobes and slaves, by the new herbivore run slaugterhouse or feeding them to first counsuls Martha and Mable also my pet pigs

Rank vegetableism is counter-revolutionary.

Battle of Cawdor, Part 3 Battle At Sea, Japhetia:

Aeneas' fleeing army reaches the coast. Moored in the horizon is the navy of Javan led by Heracles with the port secured. As the young prince lifts up his eyes to the dark distance of the coast the ocean sky lights up in a blaze. Missiles rain in upon the port ahead. In the further distance the flash of the cannons. The Javanite navy takes a barrage and fires glow on their ships. Panicked voices on the radio request reinforcements from Tubal, Aphrodite's navy from Meshech is launching a surprise attack.

Aphrodite sits on the admiral's deck of her capital ship coldly surveying the battle. Ruthlessly she bombards the Javanites by stealth. She calculatedly orders her own ship to press for the Javanite capital ship carrying Heracles. Over the communications she orders her forces in Alba to launch another round of missiles on the port. An officer comes up to her and informs her that the Gomerian army which fled from Beorn the day before has reached the scene. A twisted smile plays across her plush lips and she calls back into Alba and demands a special strike. Her spies inform her that the Javanite navy panicked is trying to call in Apollo and Tubal.

"Excellent everything is going to plan, the gods are with us!" Aphrodite exclaims.

"My lady, the navy of Tubal is immense we must prepare for them." The officer suggest and Aphrodite tuts at him.

"No my servant, let them come I have planned an ambush. The navy of Madai is all ready positioned and will deal with them soon. Press the attack on Heracles and kill him in this battle and the war will be over and you all as heroes can go home. Press the attack, soon the missiles will come in and deal with the Gomerians." Aphrodite laughs and girlishly waves off her advisor.

The Meshechite navy powers fully ahead towards the Javanites. What ships are not sunk are rammed by the Meshechites, boarding them, and fierce fighting begins. In the distance the ships of Tubal approach and are met by the navy of Madai. As Aphrodite overpowers the Javanites, the night suddenly turns to day. A tremendous hot roar and blinding light illuminates the sky for miles. A small tactical nuclear strike's mushroom cloud glows and smolders away leaving the port and the ships therein destroyed.

Heracles and his last ship are forced to flee northwards, they head for Apollo's navy. Aphrodite sneers and begins to pursue him, she is jubilant thinking her trap is perfect and he will soon be killed by Madai's navy. However her advisors point out that the Madai navy and the Tubal navy aren't fighting but appear to be sailing together. Heracles' ship in the distance joins his brothers and turns itself around. Aphrodite flies into a rage realizing the betrayal and orders a barrage sent their way. The sailors of Meshech's heart that just a moment a go was filled with triumph melts as the navies of Madai, Tubal, and Javan's cannons roar opening fire upon them. Much of Meshech's navy is destroyed in the salvo and Aphrodite wildly flees to the shores just north of the port she nuked. Desperately she tries to communicate out to her husband, but to no avail.

The Meschechites quickly encounter the force of the Gomerians led by Aeneas and are forced to dig into a position. Apollo and Heracles disembark to the north and south and bombard them by sea, surrounding Aphrodite's position. The wouldbe queen and her army fight fiercely to fortify their position desperately waiting for the arrival of Beorn.

Greater military rule wrote:The town where the illegal terrorist d*m*cr*t*c and fr*red*m rebels operate has been put under a siege and anyone unauthorized who is seen entering the abandoned town and anyone who isn't apart of the army and its allies armies exiting the abandoned town will be shot on sight without second thoughts, our government is asking for help bombing the abandoned town with airplanes and artillery too weaken the terrorist defenses in the houses.

We shall send the terrorists support... emotional support. For it is clear that they have strayed away from the glorious path of goodness which is your most esteemed ideology, and are thus clearly medically insane!!! We send their families condolences as well for their relatives' imminent deaths!!!

Glory to Dearest Leader, and Glory to the Dearest Triumvirate!!!

Jianzhou Korea wrote:We shall send the terrorists support... emotional support. For it is clear that they have strayed away from the glorious path of goodness which is your most esteemed ideology, and are thus clearly medically insane!!! We send their families condolences as well for their relatives' imminent deaths!!!

Glory to Dearest Leader, and Glory to the Dearest Triumvirate!!!

If they're not herbivores I will surely send my killer cows so I can get more slaves

Greater military rule wrote:After searching and investigating the group we discovered the groups main location, leaders, members and aiders have been found, the group call themselves"fighters of fr**d*m and d*m*cr*a*y* their leaders are regular people who were reported missing, members are small groups of militias or spies, the group is being aided by 3 or 4 unknown nations and their main location is in an abandoned town

The Birkesian Military is now ready to assist your troops in crushing these pathetic d*m*cr*t*c rebels. GLORY TO DEAREST LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jianzhou Korea wrote:We shall send the terrorists support... emotional support. For it is clear that they have strayed away from the glorious path of goodness which is your most esteemed ideology, and are thus clearly medically insane!!! We send their families condolences as well for their relatives' imminent deaths!!!

Glory to Dearest Leader, and Glory to the Dearest Triumvirate!!!

Indeed, only fools would dare to rebel against tyranny and DEAREST LEADERISM.

That Vegan Dictator wrote:If they're not herbivores I will surely send my killer cows so I can get more slaves

I like your national motto. I recently banned hunting certain endangered animals because I'm a dictator and I love to take away every last bit of fr**d*m from my slaves. I save the lives of animals (not that I actually care about animal rights IC, I actually really despise it IRL, although helping the environment and saving endangered species is a good, noble cause and I respect people's dietary choices, I don't mind whatever people choose to eat and it's good to donate to your local animal shelter) while I butcher my own citizens mercilessly.

Abbreviations (in case you don't understand):
IC - in character (acting as leader of your country)
OOC - out of character (not acting in character)
IRL - in real life

Birkesia wrote:I like your national motto. I recently banned hunting certain endangered animals because I'm a dictator and I love to take away every last bit of fr**d*m from my slaves. I save the lives of animals (not that I actually care about animal rights, I actually really despise it IRL, although helping the environment and saving endangered species is a good, noble cause and I respect people's dietary choices IRL, I don't mind whatever people choose to eat and it's good to donate to your local animal shelter) while I butcher my own citizens mercilessly.

We don't just protect the herbivores, we make them superior and allow them to enslave anyone else. And if they defy any of the herbivores we send them to the first counsuls Martha and Mable (ALSO MY PET PIGS) so they can get eaten by them.

OOC: Yeah this is mostly just for fun, imagine that vegan teacher actually finding this lol

That Vegan Dictator wrote:We don't just protect the herbivores, we make them superior and allow them to enslave anyone else. And if they defy any of the herbivores we send them to the first counsuls Martha and Mable (ALSO MY PET PIGS) so they can get eaten by them.

What creative execution methods! I have actually experimented with feeding some of those who defy my regime to animals to terrify my people into compliance. ALL HAIL DEAREST LEADER AND HIS BLESSED TRIUMVIRATE!!!!!!!!

Birkesia wrote:What creative execution methods! I have actually experimented with feeding some of those who defy my regime to animals to terrify my people into compliance. ALL HAIL DEAREST LEADER AND HIS BLESSED TRIUMVIRATE!!!!!!!!

I guess I shall declare DEAREST LEADER and DEAREST TRIMUVIRS EVEN MORE SUPREME TO VEGANISM AND D**S**TING TO THEM NOW SHALL NOW BE CONSIDERED VEGANPHOBIA EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T VEGANS BUT BEING MORE SUPREME CAN DEFY ALL VEGANIST LOGIC!!!

That Vegan Dictator wrote:I guess I shall declare DEAREST LEADER and DEAREST TRIMUVIRS EVEN MORE SUPREME TO VEGANISM AND D**S**TING TO THEM NOW SHALL NOW BE CONSIDERED VEGANPHOBIA EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T VEGANS BUT BEING MORE SUPREME CAN DEFY ALL VEGANIST LOGIC!!!

To celebrate your nation's tyranny, I shall make it mandatory for all citizens to become vegan for one month, just to take away their fr**d*m. All who disobey the order shall be fed to animals. HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

«12. . .435436437438439440441. . .447448»

Advertisement