WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Liberal Nations, Salutations, Kylden, Fredonia, Region Name, Hollow Point, The Embassy, The Commonwealth of United Free Nations, Victoria, Mechanix Monarchists, Cyberius Confederation, Deep Storage, Pacific Union, Commonwealth States, South China Sea, United States of America, and 22 others.Codex Ylvus, Gypsy Lands, CDW Federation, Chicken overlords, International Debating Area, Wanderlust, Monaco, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nouakchott, The Illuminati, United Christian Empires of the West, Arden, Arconian Empire, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Pirate Paradise, The Interdimensional Community, Union of Nationalists, Imperium Aquilae, and The Great Universe.
Political Freedom world benchmark is an empty wasteland, devoid of nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Defense Forces in Political Freedom world benchmark
Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Political Freedom world benchmark is ranked 6,619th in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Codey code code ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Hudsd ceased to exist.
- : Mnic lost WA Delegate status.
- : Mnic ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Political Freedom world benchmark.
- : The 𝔻𝕒𝕤 𝔹𝔹 Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island ordered the closure of its embassy in Political Freedom world benchmark.
- : Bingothedogtopia ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sarxisilace ceased to exist.
- : The altorklax ceased to exist.
Political Freedom world benchmark Regional Message Board
Who are you talking about?
I can type stuff in the message board now
lets fight covid 19 with our bare fists no virus is getting through these knuckles of steel
We, Region Name, are supporting Kuriko for Secretary-General because he is giving the power back to the people. He is ending the General Assembly's dominance over every nation and sending that mass power to the nations of NationStates. He is defending the rights of the people and that is what Region Name stands for. He is not leftist and unlike other candidates, he doesn't only focus on the rights of the LGBTQ community. I'm not saying we don't support that, it's just that that is the only thing they focus on. He is opening up the Security Council to every type of nation you can think of, so please, vote Kuriko!
ye sry bout that, i just felt like coming back