WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Slide Countries, Gypsy Lands, Europe but better, Potato, H Y D R A, Hollow Point, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Embassy Hub, Space Sector RPRA, The Great and Mighty Region of Morshu, Fredonia, and The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals.
Patriot High School Regional Congress contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Patriot High School Regional Congress
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Patriot High School Regional Congress is ranked 20,011th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The United States of Datlotia||Authoritarian Democracy||“In God, Liberty, and Justice we trust”|
|2.||The Soviet Union of Rolasia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Glory Greatest Country! Make Us PROUD!!!!!!!!!!”|
|3.||The Borderlands of World 51||Capitalist Paradise||“The waist will put the sinners in there place”|
- : Regional Founder Kerbal rich ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between New celtica and Patriot High School Regional Congress.
- : Amarber ceased to exist.
- : Center koreaaa ceased to exist.
- : Wadunga ceased to exist.
- : Ismial ceased to exist.
- : Svartia ceased to exist.
- : The 1st spartan republic ceased to exist.
- : New kerbal reich ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
Patriot High School Regional Congress Regional Message Board
When I get around to it I will create the discord for all who want it if they want to vote to create one
Uuuuugggggghh what do you do on this site when everything is taken care of so boring!
The issue on the table, (that I would like to address ) Has anyone notice how different each other's governments are and what Ideology are we supporting?
It's a common thing no one is the same
Yeah looking back on that I realized how much of that was bull crap
I was bored when I wrote that
Hey guys! I got my hands on WMDs
Great welcome to the party we don't need the wa anyways