WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Rousseff
Last WA Update:
Papeete is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Papeete
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Papeete is ranked 6,865th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Rousseff||Democratic Socialists||“A giant by thine own nature”|
- : Embassy established between Khakassia Republic and Papeete.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Venezuela and Papeete.
- : Embassy established between Papeete and CVX.
- : The Queendom of Xaoc of the region Khakassia Republic agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Rousseff ordered the closure of embassies between Papeete and Republic of Venezuela.
- : The Queen's State of Rousseff proposed constructing embassies with Khakassia Republic.
- : The Queen's State of Rousseff agreed to construct embassies with CVX.
- : The Queendom of CVX of the region CVX proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Nouakchott and Papeete.
- : The Queen's State of Dio Vindice of the region Nouakchott ordered the closure of its embassy in Papeete.
Papeete Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.