WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Pacific Islands
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Pacific Islands is ranked 1,104th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Island Republic of CR Oscilloscopes||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Industry Über Alles”|
|2.||The Community of Yellownesia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Definitely Not a Cargo Cult”|
|3.||The Nice of Heisenberg Tonne||Moralistic Democracy||“Proud Social”|
|4.||The Republic of Trosvia||Tyranny by Majority||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|5.||The United States of SaltMaster15||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
|6.||The Jingoistic States of Viscount-100||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hello”|
|7.||The Colony of East Isles 110||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The meaning to life, the universe, and everything”|
- : The Colony of Bobberino23 departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Dictatorship of Dynomo Mk31 departed this region for Birb.
- : The United States of SaltMaster15 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bad Witch 19 departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : The United States of SaltMaster15 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of West103 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bad Witch 19 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bad Witch 19 appointed The Most Serene Republic of Bad Witch 19 as NP@ with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Pacific Islands.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bad Witch 19 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of West103 arrived from The Umanatal Stellar Confederacy.
Pacific Islands Regional Message Board
For your safety while on attractions, please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Young children should be accompanied by an adult. Please honor designated viewing areas and crosswalks. Also, for the comfort of those around you, we request that there be no flash photography, eating, or drinking in any attraction.
Greetings new comers.
Doctor who anyone?