WA Delegate (non-executive): The Flaming Maniacs of Nader Land (elected )
Founder: The Satanic Worshippers of Junkyland
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Monoffian Militarized Zone, CBGB, The great german lands, punk, Weed, The United States of Europe, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Union of Nationalists, The SOP, The Administrative District, The Illuminati, The International Communist Union, Avadam Inn, Turkic Union, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 30 others.Yarnia, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, The World of Remnant, Yuno, Benisos, Barbaria, Pigsty Steppes, Regionless, The Iceberg Lounge, Gypsy Lands, The Great Universe, Lardyland, The Galactic Empire of Britain, MentosLand, Homieland, Chicken overlords, Fredonia, Green Day, The Holy Reich of Greater Germania, United Otter Emirates, The Rock World of Pop Punk and Friends, Union of Liberal Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Emirates of Futurnia, Ancient, Click Here, SEC Fanatics, Aryan Resistance, and Orlando Florida.
Construction of embassies with Embassylandia has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Balugata has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Ozzy
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Ozzy is ranked 3,337th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Satanic Worshippers of Junkyland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Ozzman Cometh!”|
|2.||The Empire of The Archiepelago||Father Knows Best State||“Empires fall just to rise twice stronger.”|
|3.||The Flaming Maniacs of Nader Land||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's a Nader Nader Nader Nader Nation!!”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Lazer Llamas||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Pew Pew Meeeeew”|
|5.||The Federation of WWrestling||Father Knows Best State||“Then. Now. Forever.”|
|6.||The Rockin' Guitar Solo of Randy Rhoads||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Randy We Trust”|
|7.||The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy”|
|8.||The Traveling Metallers of The Church of Ozzy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Ozzy We Trust”|
|9.||The Freakin' Awesome Dudes of New Junkyland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Ozzy We Trust”|
|10.||The Alternative Rock Band of AngelsandAirwaves||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Everything's Magic”|
- : The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy of the region Balugata agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Satanic Worshippers of Junkyland agreed to construct embassies with Embassylandia.
- : The Satanic Worshippers of Junkyland proposed constructing embassies with Balugata.
- : The Republic of Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Ozzy.
- : Embassy cancelled between Fender and Ozzy.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Ozzy.
- : The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy of the region Balugata proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Ozzy and Orlando Florida.
- : The Most 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 Republic of Walt DisneyWorld of the region Orlando Florida agreed to construct embassies.
Ozzy Regional Message Board
Sending a token of continued friendship:
**delivers a basket of muffins, pastries, jam and butter, and Hershey's kisses**
Happy holidays, guys!
How has everyone been doing?
Doing well, looking forward to moving forward after a tough year. I'm The Federation of WWrestling, as you know me, but can now post here as this spinoff nation as well as my main nation, The Most 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 Republic of Walt DisneyWorld, thanks to our newfound embassy (that kept glitching out for the longest time) with my region Orlando Florida! How are things with you?
And, Vince McMahon here, can I get my officer spot back?
Oh I haven't been to bad on my end, all things considered.
And sure thing you can have your spot back. Which one was it?