WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United States of America, The Rose Garden, Weed, Konfoederation deutschsprachiger Staaten, The Atlantic, The Scandinavian Region, Black Angel Legion, Excelsior, XANADU, Christian Right, THE ROMAN COALITION, Greater Germany, Commonwealth of Atlantic Islands, The Axis of Evil Army, The Antarctic, New India, and 2 others.Land of Oz, and Byzantium.
Ozymandias contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Ozymandias
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Ozymandias is ranked 6,207th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Plutonium Half-life Prison of Fukushima Prefecture||Corporate Police State||“This is not and will not be, Chernobyl, but it's bad!.”|
|2.||The Half-Sunken Shattered Visage of Ozymandias Egypticus||Father Knows Best State||“Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”|
- : The Human Grey Hybrid Excellence of Benevolent 14 of the region Excelsior cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division of the region Excelsior ordered the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther arrived from Deliverance.
- : The Kingdom of Blackledge of the region 00000 Land of Nod proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Communist Paradise of Kordesia of the region Republic of thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Ozarks.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Ozymandium.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
Ozymandias Regional Message Board
Hey, wake up.
been quiet lately
*turns on radio*
It's past curfew. Shut it down.
*turns on TV*
Looks at magazine about nuke plants.
Maybe get it right next time, Fuk.