by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Oneid Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30313233343536. . .4142»

🃏🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴Hello all, hope you are all well!!
Pick a card..pick any card..that's right, this week's poll at The Vincence Empire, is regarding the NationStates Trading Cards!! Please don't forget to give us your vote and feel free to share to others (it's an open poll, non-restricted) , this concerns every nation and region on NationStates!! Only up for three days! Make your vote count! ☑️
page=poll/p=171953
🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴 🃏

Yours
Arnold Scampi of Neo Splatoonia
Minister of the National Survey at The Vincence Empire

p.s For anyone who likes pie? *does favour*

Zapfish(Japanese: デンチナマズ, Denchinamazu) are a type of an electric catfish with the ability to produce a strong electrical current and are the main power source of Neo Splatoonia. In some far outposts or camp sites of the country, Zapfish spawn are used in some levels to power the same amount of energy generated by one adult Zapfish, and each of them were kept in spotlight-like containers. These are well known as Mini Zapfish.

Appearance
Zapfish appear similar to an LinkAnglerfish or Link Catfish, and a light bulb's filament. They seem to have a large head with two small eyes, two nostrils, and a big pair of orange lips. Below the head is a smaller body.


Great Zapfish
Since time immemorial, a rare type of electric catfish known as the Zapfish has been prized by Inkling society as a source of energy. In fact, the entire city of LinkInkopolis is powered by a single 100-year-old Great Zapfish.

Read factbook

Greetings!

The Consortium is planning a move to Global Union Consortium. Whilst not strictly decided, it would be best for embassies to also be established there as well, to ensure a seamless transfer should it be required. Should it not be, the region will likely be deleted, so you don't need to worry about clutter.

Thank you for your support!

KC / Novum Orientis
Founder & Delegate

Chancellor-President

Emporer Tomas Lovekost V is invited to the Yi royal wedding in Yitropolis
The marriage is between King Yi and Yianna

Yi BD wrote:Emporer Tomas Lovekost V is invited to the Yi royal wedding in Yitropolis
The marriage is between King Yi and Yianna

Congrats

How about peace between me and Oneid

Yi BD wrote:Emporer Tomas Lovekost V is invited to the Yi royal wedding in Yitropolis
The marriage is between King Yi and Yianna

I'm coming.

Oneid1 wrote:I'm coming.

Yay !

King Yi X:
Age:22
Personality: He is a loud outspoken person who doesn’t take any disrespect from anyone. He demands the respect that people give him. His aggressive approach and his semi-oppressive rule helped him gain respect in the kingdom. Taking the throne at age 13, he needed to be cruel to hold on to power. He transformed a failing kingdom into a thriving Empire. He loves his people and tries his best to protect everyone. Known as ”Yi the transformer” he grew the military, grew the economy and made multiple civil reforms.

Queen Yianna:

Age:20
Personality: Married to King Yi, he crowned her Queen of the Yi Empire. She dated the King at the age of 16. She is loyal, humble and a voice of reason. Born to a fairly wealthy family in Yi City, she was able to get whatever she wanted. But she was reminded that she had to be humble to be respected and liked. Her ability to be the voice of reason for her husband has given her immediate popularity once the royal wedding happened.

Prince Yo II:

Age: 10
Personality: Born to King Yi’s brother, Prince Yo I, Prince Yo has been the heir to the throne ever since his aunt died. But now with Queen Yianna’s coronation, he is now third in line He is a naive young boy who will take the throne once King Yi and Queen Yianna’s death. He is a student at Excelcia Academia and will learn how to lead the Yi Empire.


Honorary Prince Royale:

Age: 16
Personality:He is the brother of Queen Yianna. King Yi named him honorary prince meaning that he doesn’t get any claim on the Yi throne. He is savvy in economics and politics and wants to be PM of Yi Union when he gets older. He is loud, obnoxious and self centered

Read factbook


The Yi royal family

Duchess of Yi Union

Name: Queen Yianna
Age:20
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Arabia

Name: Amir Al-Rasheed (أمير الرشيد)
Age:32
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Manchuria

Name:Mei Chen (陳美)
Age:26
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Alaska

Name:Fate Johnson
Age:25
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Southeastern Asian Yi Confederation

Name:Tane Figaro
Age:29
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Karelia

Name:Natalia Poklonkaya
Age:41
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Brancaland United

Name:Samori Dalono
Age:54

Read factbook


Yi Royal Governors

Yi BD wrote:

King Yi X:
Age:22
Personality: He is a loud outspoken person who doesn’t take any disrespect from anyone. He demands the respect that people give him. His aggressive approach and his semi-oppressive rule helped him gain respect in the kingdom. Taking the throne at age 13, he needed to be cruel to hold on to power. He transformed a failing kingdom into a thriving Empire. He loves his people and tries his best to protect everyone. Known as ”Yi the transformer” he grew the military, grew the economy and made multiple civil reforms.

Queen Yianna:

Age:20
Personality: Married to King Yi, he crowned her Queen of the Yi Empire. She dated the King at the age of 16. She is loyal, humble and a voice of reason. Born to a fairly wealthy family in Yi City, she was able to get whatever she wanted. But she was reminded that she had to be humble to be respected and liked. Her ability to be the voice of reason for her husband has given her immediate popularity once the royal wedding happened.

Prince Yo II:

Age: 10
Personality: Born to King Yi’s brother, Prince Yo I, Prince Yo has been the heir to the throne ever since his aunt died. But now with Queen Yianna’s coronation, he is now third in line He is a naive young boy who will take the throne once King Yi and Queen Yianna’s death. He is a student at Excelcia Academia and will learn how to lead the Yi Empire.


Honorary Prince Royale:

Age: 16
Personality:He is the brother of Queen Yianna. King Yi named him honorary prince meaning that he doesn’t get any claim on the Yi throne. He is savvy in economics and politics and wants to be PM of Yi Union when he gets older. He is loud, obnoxious and self centered

Read factbook


The Yi royal family

Yi BD wrote:
Duchess of Yi Union

Name: Queen Yianna
Age:20
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Arabia

Name: Amir Al-Rasheed (أمير الرشيد)
Age:32
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Manchuria

Name:Mei Chen (陳美)
Age:26
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Alaska

Name:Fate Johnson
Age:25
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Southeastern Asian Yi Confederation

Name:Tane Figaro
Age:29
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Yi Karelia

Name:Natalia Poklonkaya
Age:41
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Governor of Brancaland United

Name:Samori Dalono
Age:54

Read factbook


Yi Royal Governors

Very Nice💗💗💗💗💗.

Oneid1 wrote:Very Nice💗💗💗💗💗.

Can you make a factbook on yours?

Yi BD wrote:Can you make a factbook on yours?

I can. I actually planned to make them tomorrow because it’s currently 1:19 after midnight and I’m planning on going to bed soon.

Oneid1 wrote:I can. I actually planned to make them tomorrow because it’s currently 1:19 after midnight and I’m planning on going to bed soon.

Where do you live?

Yi BD wrote:Where do you live?

Bosnia and herzegovina. And where do you live.

Oneid1 wrote:Bosnia and herzegovina. And where do you live.

America

Yi BD wrote:America

Good night and see you tomorrow.

Oneid1 wrote:Good night and see you tomorrow.

Gn

Oneid1 wrote:Good night and see you tomorrow.

Hello gm

*a spring breeze blows in gently~ 🌸As some cherry blossom petals settle on the ground the visitor speaks*

Greetings dear friends and allies, I hope you all had a good weekend!!😄Just dropping by to check in and say hello, hope all the nations and pinocchios* are doing well. We'll be ramping up things in our region soon so don't hesitate to drop by sometime!
Currently our diplomatic survey on Which pie is the most popular in your country? will finish this week so be sure to register your vote by then! 😋
🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy wherever you are! 😷

Warm Regards,

Carl Barks🦆

P.s Pinocchio is Lewisham slang for 'puppets'

Paperino wrote:*a spring breeze blows in gently~ 🌸As some cherry blossom petals settle on the ground the visitor speaks*

Greetings dear friends and allies, I hope you all had a good weekend!!😄Just dropping by to check in and say hello, hope all the nations and pinocchios* are doing well. We'll be ramping up things in our region soon so don't hesitate to drop by sometime!
Currently our diplomatic survey on Which pie is the most popular in your country? will finish this week so be sure to register your vote by then! 😋
🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy wherever you are! 😷

Warm Regards,

Carl Barks🦆

P.s Pinocchio is Lewisham slang for 'puppets'

Awesome.👏👏👏👏👏👏

ttps://www.nationstates.net/region=the_jewel_nations]
They trying to condemn me for imperialism

Yi BD wrote:Hello gm


Emperor Tomas Lovekost V
Age:150
Personality:At first glance, Tom seems like a kind and caring person who cares deeply about his people and his country but under his mask is an extremely sadistic person with very little care for people he does not consider his family, friends,Oneid people and allies. He proved this evil side by introducing slavery for the newly conquered territories, by genocide campaigns for peoples who refuse to submit, by initiating wars of conquest just for fun, and many other things.
He showed his good side by really loving his wife and being a good father to his children.

Empress Caitlin Simson
Age:151
Personality:At first glance, she seems similar to her husband in terms of intricate personality and beliefs. Like her husband, she is a great lover of war and struggle. But when the masks are taken off it is revealed that she is much worse and more sadistic than her husband and it is revealed that she loves only her native tribe, her husband and her children. All others that do not belong to one of these three categories, are insects that need to be exploited and exterminated. Despite her evil persona, she is not without good qualities because she showed care for her native tribe where she grew up, her husband whom she loves and her children whom she adores. One of her redeeming qualities is to support women's rights and the rights of sexual and gender minorities.

Other family[WIP]
* 7 children Tomas and Caitlin (4 boys and 3 girls)
* 2 brothers and 3 sisters of Tomas Lovekost
*Bevis and Paige Lovekost (King's father and mother)
*Grandmother and grandfather of Tomas Lovekost
*13 nephews and niece of Tomas Lovekost
*3 Uncles and 2 Aunts of Tomas Lovecost
*Great-uncle of Tomas Lovekost
*3 brother-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*1 sister-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*1 brother’s mother-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*12 Cousins ​​of Thomas Lovecost



Total Oneid Royal Family member:54
Read factbook


Oneid Royal Family

Oneid1 wrote:

Emperor Tomas Lovekost V
Age:150
Personality:At first glance, Tom seems like a kind and caring person who cares deeply about his people and his country but under his mask is an extremely sadistic person with very little care for people he does not consider his family, friends,Oneid people and allies. He proved this evil side by introducing slavery for the newly conquered territories, by genocide campaigns for peoples who refuse to submit, by initiating wars of conquest just for fun, and many other things.
He showed his good side by really loving his wife and being a good father to his children.

Empress Caitlin Simson
Age:151
Personality:At first glance, she seems similar to her husband in terms of intricate personality and beliefs. Like her husband, she is a great lover of war and struggle. But when the masks are taken off it is revealed that she is much worse and more sadistic than her husband and it is revealed that she loves only her native tribe, her husband and her children. All others that do not belong to one of these three categories, are insects that need to be exploited and exterminated. Despite her evil persona, she is not without good qualities because she showed care for her native tribe where she grew up, her husband whom she loves and her children whom she adores. One of her redeeming qualities is to support women's rights and the rights of sexual and gender minorities.

Other family[WIP]
* 7 children Tomas and Caitlin (4 boys and 3 girls)
* 2 brothers and 3 sisters of Tomas Lovekost
*Bevis and Paige Lovekost (King's father and mother)
*Grandmother and grandfather of Tomas Lovekost
*13 nephews and niece of Tomas Lovekost
*3 Uncles and 2 Aunts of Tomas Lovecost
*Great-uncle of Tomas Lovekost
*3 brother-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*1 sister-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*1 brother’s mother-in-law of Tomas Lovekost
*12 Cousins ​​of Thomas Lovecost



Total Oneid Royal Family member:54
Read factbook


Oneid Royal Family

can you make catiline an anime to match it?

Yi BD wrote:can you make catiline an anime to match it?

Done

Oneid1 wrote:Done

Ok. I have a question. With your description of the Emporer, does that mean that he doesn't care for his ally in Yi

«12. . .30313233343536. . .4142»

Advertisement