WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Espirius (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Old World Union
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Old World Union is ranked 11,698th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Corporations and People of Draakonitian Mars||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fear the Power of the Dragon!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Espirius||Democratic Socialists||“Pour veiller sur le royaume de notre glorieuse espirius”|
|3.||The Impeerium Lohe of Draakonite||Capitalist Paradise||“Mighty dragon rise... rise!”|
|4.||The Jurisdication of The Holy Empires Embassy||Capitalist Paradise||“Draakonite will grow larger!”|
|5.||The Greater Sultanate of Al-Harbiyyah||Democratic Socialists||“For the Glory of Allah, His Prophet and The Sultanate!”|
- : The Kingdom of Espirius updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Kingdom of Espirius granted Appearance authority to the WA Delegate The Kingdom of Espirius in Old World Union.
- : The Kingdom of Espirius became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Kingdom of Espirius arrived from Lazarus.
- : Wee woo wee woo its da police departed this region for Kosovo.
- : Kaching cash moneyzz departed this region for Rejected Realms.
- : Wee woo wee woo its da police arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Kaching cash moneyzz arrived from Rejected Realms.
- : Regional Founder Tiroladinien and the litorale ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Krerka of the region Patagonia proposed constructing embassies.
Old World Union Regional Message Board
BTW, Espirius, do you mind joining WA so i can endorse you? Being leaderless makes me nervous.
Hopefully T-L will come back and maybe we can try getting this region back on its feet. I agree though, we deserved a better end than this. I do actually have another active nation that's a member of the WA that I've been using. As you can tell by the fact it was CTE'd for almost a year, I'm not active very much on Espirius anymore. I'm not an active member of my current region though so I'd happily move it here so you an endorse it if you'd like?
Never mind, I just quit the WA on my other nation and re-applied with Espirius. Who should be delegate Draak, me or you?
The last time i was WA-Delegate there was criticism that I was consolidating too much Power in the Union :P
Well I'm happy for you to be delegate Draak. I wasn't here for almost a year, doesn't feel right being the delegate.
Well I accept this mantle for the good of the OWU. We have executive control now at least. I kinda want to rejuvinate the region. Update the map to get rid of everyone that no longer resides here (except T-L because he always gets to keep his place), maybe make a new off-site forum and really get stuck in with recruiting new members to revive this region. The OWU doesn't have to die. If we put in the ground work, we can restore it to its former glory and then take it beyond!
That is no problem Draak! I probably won't have much time before New Year to do a whole lot in terms of off-site forums and recruiting and stuff so the region's revival will have to wait until 2018, the year our region rises from the ashes like a glorious phoenix! May the OWU know her former glory. Merry Christmas by the way! :D