by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .76777879808182. . .456457»

Kasase wrote:nothing is the biggest piece of land on the map, Ragnox is the largest nation in the world as he (or she?) controls nothing, the largest geographical region known to man.

Funny enough, I think I have the highest or close to the highest population here.

Ragnox wrote:Funny enough, I think I have the highest or close to the highest population here.

Epic

Ragnox wrote:Funny enough, I think I have the highest or close to the highest population here.

you do.

Kasase wrote:you do.

Your pop is op

my primary banner is literally some dude in a t-14 tank

Kasase wrote:my primary banner is literally some dude in a t-14 tank

Mother russia

Kasase wrote:my primary banner is literally some dude in a t-14 tank

I have something very similar lol.

Sartell Koltis wrote:Mother russia

SLUZHIT ROSSII SUZHDENO TEBE I MNE
SLUZHIT ROSSII UDIVITEL NOY STRANE

Kasase wrote:SLUZHIT ROSSII SUZHDENO TEBE I MNE
SLUZHIT ROSSII UDIVITEL NOY STRANE

Thatís Finnish mate

Ragnox wrote:Thatís Finnish mate

it's russian transliterated into the Latin alphabet since I can't do Cyrillic sadly

Kasase wrote:it's russian transliterated into the Latin alphabet since I can't do Cyrillic sadly

Oh

Ragnox wrote:I have something very similar lol.

Mine is sum random meme

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdrdxQxb/
Nice take on America

Another commuie region with embassies
Yayyyyyy 🥲

Sartell Koltis wrote:Another commuie region with embassies
Yayyyyyy 🥲

its loush

i had to do it (sorry)

I hate the world assembly so progressive they donít stop to think about the consequences of the action and I donít mind being progressive within reason I just want people to look at the consequences before anything drastic is done

So Pep wrote:its loush

Oh
Itís fine then

Hello

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "If Voclazia gets taken and glassed by 🅶🅾🅳's forces, then they'll be close enough to attack Rucia due to being the closest solar system to us, which will prompt a Code Red from our Prime Minister. Our R.I.S.E. has just formed the KP-13 as a near-future defensive elite response task force. We're only days or so away from this happening."

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "If Voclazia gets taken and glassed by 🅶🅾🅳's forces, then they'll be close enough to attack Rucia due to being the closest solar system to us, which will prompt a Code Red from our Prime Minister. Our R.I.S.E. has just formed the KP-13 as a near-future defensive elite response task force. We're only days or so away from this happening."

but we like 🅶🅾🅳

Planet rucia

Keteria

So Pep wrote:but we like 🅶🅾🅳

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "So, you want to allow Him on a daring attempt to attack Rucia as the last of seven worlds? I find this motive of yours completely unacceptable from Keteria. The reason we don't like Him is because He's too powerful, He'll simply betray anyone no matter who's alignment or ideology anyone follows. No, we're not saying we're the next iteration of what their books are saying, but it's illegal to worship such a religion that only speaks of absolute destruction of many worlds. He needs to go, without any more regions being glassed [invaded] for whatever reason He's trying to accomplish."

"Our Prime Minister Amayama Taniyoshi if she finds out about Voclazia being glassed, we'll be next, as I just told you. And the KP-13 task force of the R.I.S.E. will be ready to respond upon activation of a Code Red with proportional measures, the more damage caused, the more effort KP-13 will attempt to counter, if necessary. We already pulled out of that embassy ahead of time knowing that their Founder was going to disappear, and it did days ago. Hence, we're already in a very tense mood back in Keteria under a Code Orange."

"I hope you'll understand fully what I'm trying to tell you, So Pep. And if not, ask our Prime Minister, and she'll probably say the same thing I said and would elaborate more clearly."

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "So, you want to allow Him on a daring attempt to attack Rucia as the last of seven worlds? I find this motive of yours completely unacceptable from Keteria. The reason we don't like Him is because He's too powerful, He'll simply betray anyone no matter who's alignment or ideology anyone follows. No, we're not saying we're the next iteration of what their books are saying, but it's illegal to worship such a religion that only speaks of absolute destruction of many worlds. He needs to go, without any more regions being glassed [invaded] for whatever reason He's trying to accomplish."

"Our Prime Minister Amayama Taniyoshi if she finds out about Voclazia being glassed, we'll be next, as I just told you. And the KP-13 task force of the R.I.S.E. will be ready to respond upon activation of a Code Red with proportional measures, the more damage caused, the more effort KP-13 will attempt to counter, if necessary. We already pulled out of that embassy ahead of time knowing that their Founder was going to disappear, and it did days ago. Hence, we're already in a very tense mood back in Keteria under a Code Orange."

"I hope you'll understand fully what I'm trying to tell you, So Pep. And if not, ask our Prime Minister, and she'll probably say the same thing I said and would elaborate more clearly."

what does being glassed mean and what is a R.I.S.E?
also sarawak refounds regions to bring colin back, he doesn't do it anymore. besides, temple prime is dying.

Planet rucia

Keteria

So Pep wrote:what does being glassed mean and what is a R.I.S.E?
also sarawak refounds regions to bring colin back, he doesn't do it anymore. besides, temple prime is dying.

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "Glassing refers to leveling the surface without actually destroying a world, meaning a military force arming with low-powered lasers to strike down flat on the ground with microwave radiation. Even if He doesn't intend to do that as you say, we still find His actions completely abominable. The R.I.S.E. is an acronym of the full name: Rucian Interstellar Space Enforcement, with the goal of protecting the multiverse from threats like 🅶🅾🅳. We don't care if He's doing it just so He can bring Colin back and then what next, be attacked on a grand scale? That is what our Prime Minister would find out if He refound Voclazia and witnessed Colin's resurrection, then the R.I.S.E.'s KP-13 will respond under a Code Red activation, since normal troops can't simply go and defend, as they're only regional security, the KP-13 is the elite force responding to extreme situations anywhere in the multiverse only through the Prime Minister's authorization."

"We're trying our best to slow him down with sanctions, as refounding regions for oneself is a no-no, and He needs to go. In fact, we can list some offers and demands that we can get to bring Him to talk and stand down, so that Amayama don't have to keep militarizing our forces anymore:

Our offers:

1. Allow freedom of movement through all regions refounded by 🅶🅾🅳. (removing password protections)
2. Allow religious tolerance.
3. Allow free trade between all refounded regions and Temple Prime.
4. Allow free communications of all forms with all refounded regions and Temple Prime.

Our demands:

1. Remove all offensive vocabulary from all refounded regions' entries.
2. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks from all refounded regions' entries.
3. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks.
4. Destroy all illegal religious works under the K.O.R.E.A. act.
5. Allow Colin advance wars and any other puppets sharing that name to remain ceased to exist, so as to prevent further escalation.
6. A change in the government for a better voice in regional affairs.
7. Do not attack Planet rucia whatsoever.

"If all these offers and demands are accepted, then all diplomatic sanctions on 🅶🅾🅳 will be removed once every single one of these refounded regions' are returned to normal again. This is our last chance at redemption and avert further escalation."

Hallo

Nalver And, So Pep, and Planet rucia

«12. . .76777879808182. . .456457»

Advertisement