WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Oceanside contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Oceanside
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Oceanside is ranked 13,540th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Zolk of Zalk||Democratic Socialists||“Come on Eileen!”|
|2.||The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nya!”|
- : The Republic of Guy 91 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378 appointed The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378 as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Oceanside.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Guy 91 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 378 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Oceanside.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and Oceanside.
- : Embassy cancelled between NationStatesHolics Anonymous and Oceanside.
- : Embassy cancelled between Epicenter Of Prosperity and Oceanside.
Oceanside Regional Message Board
And please don't mind Evil Grantica. He's not very nice.
Morraivia is dead. Perhaps I should find a new region.
I have looked around. It is better just to remain here.
Gomez: [Morticia alongside] Hello all! ..few [chuckle]...
I see Evil Grantica moved out, and Bear07 moved in [grin].
[Addressing Bear07] Allow me to introduce myself: I am Gomez Addams ..[gesturing] here with my hauntingly beautiful wife, Morticia...
Morticia: How do you do? [smiles].
Gomez: We are former residents of Oceanside. We had moved to the region of New Western Empire for a more active Regional Message Board.
[Readdressing Bear07] When we resided in Oceanside the cemetery next door to our humble abode was more active ..If you know what I mean? [Grins before continuing] But we feel compelled to return for a visit here once in a while [grin].
Bear07?! ..You have got to explain the name sometime [grin].
Cousin Nanook gave me a polar bear rug! He's well respected. Nanook is too! The bear rug is not a doormat; gives a growl if stepped on [chuckles].
Until next time ..when MaMA, at home, views some news in Oceanside through her crystal ball [grins].