by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Oceanside RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Morraivia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 255th Largest Retail Industry: 290th Fattest Citizens: 374th+21
Most Armed: 392nd Highest Disposable Incomes: 456th Rudest Citizens: 495th Most Rebellious Youth: 679th Largest Soda Pop Sector: 708th Most Politically Apathetic Citizens: 735th Most Avoided: 846th Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,107th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,187th Largest Mining Sector: 1,283rd Largest Insurance Industry: 1,288th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,574th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,710th Largest Gambling Industry: 1,728th Highest Crime Rates: 1,797th Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 1,856th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,909th Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 2,021st Highest Economic Output: 2,064th Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 2,114th Highest Average Incomes: 2,133rd
World Factbook Entry

*The Featured Region: 04-10-2013*

As the nicest region in the world, we have no elections, strange polls, meaningless titles, a constitution we can't remember, and a fun, active community!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FUN FACTS
Regional Animal: Wi-Fi Squirrel (Sciurius carolinensis wifi)
Regional Food: Sentient Potatoes
Original Founder: I8pichu

RECORDS
Most Points in Awesomeness Contest: 79 (Evil Grantica)
Most Terms Served as WA Delegate: 2 (Super-Llamaland and Evil Grantica)

NEWS
Now unified with the region of Elparia as a sovereign dependency. See the Oceanside-Elparia treaty in the dispatches to learn more.

TASKS
Introduce yourself.

LinkOceanside Wiki


  1. 3

    The Oceanside-Elparia Treaty

    FactbookInternational by Morraivia . 36 reads.

  2. 1

    Elparian Constitution

    BulletinPolicy by Holocron of revan . 486 reads.

  3. 1

    Elparian Embassy Policy and Citizenship Form

    BulletinPolicy by Holocron of revan . 116 reads.

  4. 3

    Penal Code of Elparia | Revision II (Null)

    BulletinPolicy by Chuukango . 192 reads.

  5. 1,534

    The Complete List of NSCodes

    MetaReference by Testlandia . 61,709 reads.

  6. 2,255

    Useful NS Sites and Utilities (updated: 4/19/2019)

    MetaReference by Nullarni . 61,002 reads.

  7. 1,315

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 57,389 reads.

▼ 4 More

Embassies: Elparia, International Debating Area, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Avadam Inn, Silverhold, Ivory Tower, SECFanatics, Bus Stop, The Savage Garden, The Embassy, 0000000000000, Hollow Point, Regionless Nation, Honduras, United States of America, and 50 others.Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, 0000, Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Mississippi, El Salvador, Wyoming, New Mexico, Illinois, Idaho, Guatemala, Belize, Delaware, Northern Mariana Islands, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ancient Lands, Georgia, Utah, Maryland, Michigan, Arizona, South Carolina, Kentucky, Nevada, Kansas, Groland, The Military Federation, Brazzaville, CIA, MI6, Galapagos, Followers of the Ferret, Ecuador, San Jose, Epicenter Of Prosperity, Florida, Union of the Seekers, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, and Zero Zero Zero Zero.

Tags: Capitalist, Founderless, and Minuscule.

Oceanside contains 3 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Primitive in Oceanside

Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.

As a region, Oceanside is ranked 21,660th in the world for Most Primitive.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Zolk of ZalkDemocratic Socialists“Come on Eileen!”
2.The Grantastic Grantarchy of GranticaNew York Times Democracy“Oppression is obsolete.”
3.The Federation of IpanaCapitalist Paradise“Brusha, Brusha, Brusha!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Oceanside Regional Message Board

The addams family wrote:Gomez: He doesn't want his gravestone turned into a urinal.

Gomez: Have you ever seen a cat raise his leg on something to relieve himself? I haven't!

Oh, that makes sense. I guess I want my grave to include dog repellent then.

But more likely I'll be cremated or perhaps dumped somewhere.

Grantica wrote:Oh, that makes sense. I guess I want my grave to include dog repellent then.

But more likely I'll be cremated or perhaps dumped somewhere.

I think that I shall donate my body to science. Young medical students are certain to learn a lot!

Ipana wrote:I think that I shall donate my body to science. Young medical students are certain to learn a lot!

About all the places one can hide baggies of cocaine?

Also, welcome Zalk!

The addams family

Gomez: We're back...!

The last region was just too large. And we kind of got lost in it. A lot of political ad campaigning on the RMB. We're of the 'in-deep-end it' mind ..if you catch my drift. And, Oceanside respects us (With so few here, without respect there might be murder, hahaha).

It's nice too see Oceanside grew larger by a third before we moved back.

Ipana wrote:I think that I shall donate my body to science. Young medical students are certain to learn a lot!

Grantica wrote:About all the places one can hide baggies of cocaine?

Gomez: Nah, not Ipana, the toothpaste nation. Cocaine rots teeth.

The addams family wrote:Gomez: We're back...!

The last region was just too large. And we kind of got lost in it. A lot of political ad campaigning on the RMB. We're of the 'in-deep-end it' mind ..if you catch my drift. And, Oceanside respects us (With so few here, without respect there might be murder, hahaha).

It's nice too see Oceanside grew larger by a third before we moved back.
Gomez: Nah, not Ipana, the toothpaste nation. Cocaine rots teeth.

It's good to have you back in Oceanside! Nice to see your swamp over by the river again.

And yes, population boom! Er...

Cocaine rots teeth?

*hastily throws out cocaine-based tooth whiteners*

The addams family

Grantica wrote:It's good to have you back in Oceanside! Nice to see your swamp over by the river again.

Gomez: Thank you!

Moving the family cemetery back was not as easy. The movers complained the coffins were too heavy for transport. So a light bulb went off in Fester's head - his MOUTH. He thought to lighten the load, but his ability to conduct 110 watts of power was not enough to pull off his plan. So, Fester used his scientific prowess and rigged electrodes to reanimate our dearly departed. His partners in *grime*, Grandmama Addams and Morticia's mother, Granny Frump, flew them, one by one, by broomstick to Oceanside.

Grantica wrote:Cocaine rots teeth?

*hastily throws out cocaine-based tooth whiteners*

Gomez: Cousin Vlad had pointy teeth. Choked to death on a toothpick that fell right through.

The addams family wrote:Gomez: Thank you!

Moving the family cemetery back was not as easy. The movers complained the coffins were too heavy for transport. So a light bulb went off in Fester's head - his MOUTH. He thought to lighten the load, but his ability to conduct 110 watts of power was not enough to pull off his plan. So, Fester used his scientific prowess and rigged electrodes to reanimate our dearly departed. His partners in *grime*, Grandmama Addams and Morticia's mother, Granny Frump, flew them, one by one, by broomstick to Oceanside.
Gomez: Cousin Vlad had pointy teeth. Choked to death on a toothpick that fell right through.

Hey, that's basically a family reunion. How, uh, sweet. Or horrible. You know what I mean.

Did Vlad come back to help too?

The addams family

Grantica wrote:Did Vlad come back to help too?

Gomez: No. Vlad's remains were dust - to keep him from rising again. That would spell disaster for Morticia and me. Vlad fought me for Morticia's hand in marriage at every turn until his surprisingly early date with Satan.

https://addamsfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Cousin_Vlad

The addams family wrote:Gomez: No. Vlad's remains were dust - to keep him from rising again. That would spell disaster for Morticia and me. Vlad fought me for Morticia's hand in marriage at every turn until his surprisingly early date with Satan.

https://addamsfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Cousin_Vlad

He sounds fun.

Forum View

Advertisement