by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Oatland Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .139140141142143144145. . .150151»

OEO headquarters are located in the capital of Keyyn. The OEO is specalized in stabilizing the value of a currency.

We should have a regional currency called the Oaty

That’s a thing you need to think twice.

All the national currencies will die, economy will reset meaning manufacturing and other businesses will be at crisis

United Savage Imperial States wrote:We should have a regional currency called the Oaty

Keyyn wrote:That’s a thing you need to think twice.

All the national currencies will die, economy will reset meaning manufacturing and other businesses will be at crisis

Nice consideration.

"Aclion’s Schoolchildren Not Learning the Lingua Franca"
Excusez-moi? The frankish tongue is the national language. They better learn fast or they won't graduate.

I got that issue a while ago and dismissed it . Our nation is filled with amazing English and French speakers! Je serai damné si quelqu'un dit le contraire!

Results of today's swimming event are in. In first Nia Camamensen of Xcephalopodonia In second Céline Berlioz of Aclion and in third Ashton Dennis of Finmany

BREAKING NEWS ALERT : BRANDON BROWN RESIGNS AS PRIME MINISTER , DUE TO BEING DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER.
This shocking news is also quit sad. Now, it is up to the parliament to chose the new prime minister . 1, Mason macron. (peoples party) 2, Secretary to Oatland Marie June. ( Liberal conservatives party) 3 , Ambassador to Aclion And East Morey Liam Wolf. ( savage party) Dateline is due july the first . Our nation is in crisis and we need your help! Acting Prime Minister Stacy Smith has requested troops from both East morey and Acilion

Aclion wrote:Results of today's swimming event are in. In first Nia Camamensen of Xcephalopodonia In second Céline Berlioz of Aclion and in third Ashton Dennis of Finmany

Fishy Apples Sports Correspondent Peri North, drunk & despondent, slurring into her mic: "The people of Fishy Apples, we... we don't even... we don't even know anymore. W-... What is life?! Our queen can't lift, we can't swim..." *random tourist from Finmany passes by toting a giant stein* "GIMME THAT!!" *downs the whole thing in one go* "Next we're going to find out we suck at growing apples or somethin'......" *her expression goes from indignation to abject terror* "NO!! NOT THE APPLES TOO!! IT'S ALL WE HAVE LEFT!!" *grabs the same Finmany tourist and begins drunkenly sobbing into their shirt*

Finmany Tourist: *pats Peri's head* "Um, there there?" *looks up* "Could... Could someone get this crazy mermaid off of me?"

Random Anacinian Sportscaster: "Hey, it's our counterpart from the nation of fish who apparently don't know how to swim!! What was that about 'the embers of the sizzling lagomorph soon erupting' or something?"

Peri: "Hey, you... you, shut your... Hey whatever happened to that medal streak of yours?! Yerah, whatever happened to that? So, you... you're a poopyhead. I love you." *throws up on the Finmany tourist's shoes*

Finmany Tourist: "So, can I go now? I'm going to miss the celebration for Ashton at this rate..."

Aclion wrote:Results of today's swimming event are in. In first Nia Camamensen of Xcephalopodonia In second Céline Berlioz of Aclion and in third Ashton Dennis of Finmany

"In a shocking twist, Anacin hasn't won a metal in over four events. How is that possible you ask. But there's two events left in the comation at least win one more "

Anacin wrote:"In a shocking twist, Anacin hasn't won a metal in over four events. How is that possible you ask. But there's two events left in the comation at least win one more "

I didn't even win 1 event so think twice

United Savage Imperial States wrote:BREAKING NEWS ALERT : BRANDON BROWN RESIGNS AS PRIME MINISTER , DUE TO BEING DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER.
This shocking news is also quit sad. Now, it is up to the parliament to chose the new prime minister . 1, Mason macron. (peoples party) 2, Secretary to Oatland Marie June. ( Liberal conservatives party) 3 , Ambassador to Aclion And East Morey Liam Wolf. ( savage party) Dateline is due july the first . Our nation is in crisis and we need your help! Acting Prime Minister Stacy Smith has requested troops from both East morey and Acilion

The Royal family of The Confederacy of Finmany sends they regards and wish a speedy recovery of Brandon Brown. King Bert the XV also goes on to say “The Confederacy of Finmany can respond to the United savage imperial states request of troops if needs be”

United Savage Imperial States wrote:BREAKING NEWS ALERT : BRANDON BROWN RESIGNS AS PRIME MINISTER , DUE TO BEING DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER.
This shocking news is also quit sad. Now, it is up to the parliament to chose the new prime minister . 1, Mason macron. (peoples party) 2, Secretary to Oatland Marie June. ( Liberal conservatives party) 3 , Ambassador to Aclion And East Morey Liam Wolf. ( savage party) Dateline is due july the first . Our nation is in crisis and we need your help! Acting Prime Minister Stacy Smith has requested troops from both East morey and Acilion

Keyyn is here for support too, we can send you our reserve Choppers and some inactive troops.
Keyyn also helping USIS with a bunch of keys in case anything happens In the future.

Finmany wrote:The Royal family of The Confederacy of Finmany sends they regards and wish a speedy recovery of Brandon Brown. King Bert the XV also goes on to say “The Confederacy of Finmany can respond to the United savage imperial states request of troops if needs be”

We highly Appreciate both your concern for prime minister brown's help and your military presence.

Keyyn wrote:KeKeyyn is here for support too, we can send you our reserve Choppers and some inactive troops.
Keyyn also helping USIS with a bunch of keys in case anything happens In the future.

Thank you, the grand tour wille begin with A visit to Keyyn and Finmany once the new prime minister is chosen.

I have awful news. Brandon Brown has died today at Savage City General Hospital due to lung cancer. This is a sad day for our nation, due to the fact that Mr Brown could have done many good things for our country if it was not for his cancer. He will be missed.

Brandon Brown
1961-2019

Due to Brown's death, the prime minister selection due date has been changed to July the tenth. Members of Parliament are now aloud to miss work for one week.

We will pay for the funeral.

United Savage Imperial States wrote:I have awful news. Brandon Brown has died today at Savage City General Hospital due to lung cancer. This is a sad day for our nation, due to the fact that Mr Brown could have done many good things for our country if it was not for his cancer. He will be missed.

Brandon Brown
1961-2019

Keyyn wrote:We will pay for the funeral.

Really? Thank you , very much.

United Savage Imperial States wrote:I have awful news. Brandon Brown has died today at Savage City General Hospital due to lung cancer. This is a sad day for our nation, due to the fact that Mr Brown could have done many good things for our country if it was not for his cancer. He will be missed.

Brandon Brown
1961-2019

The Royal Family of the Confederacy Of Finmany send the most highest regards to Mr Brandon Brown’s family on this sad day. King Bert the XV goes on to say “the Confederacy of Finmany will help with the funeral costs, military help and a 21 gun salute will go off on the day of the funeral where I, the rest of the Royal Family, the government and the good people of Finmany will remember Mr Brandon Brown’s achievement with his funeral day becoming a one off bank holiday to allow people to pay they respect”.

The people of GoodKingWenceslas send their condolences and will set up a charity in his honour. The charity will provide money for a cure for this dreadful disease.

United Savage Imperial States wrote:I have awful news. Brandon Brown has died today at Savage City General Hospital due to lung cancer. This is a sad day for our nation, due to the fact that Mr Brown could have done many good things for our country if it was not for his cancer. He will be missed.

Brandon Brown
1961-2019

King Franklin and the citizens of Nokgar send our deepest condolences. We wish to help your nation in any way we can during this time of loss and grief.

The Parliament , the people , and I would like to thank everybody for their support during this dreadful time in our nation. All donations will be spent in accordance with how our patrons want them spent. Mr brown's funeral for his family will be private, and only they know when that will be. But , on Monday , We will be holding a Memorial Service in Boxer Dog city Square , Mr Brown's Home town. All leaders of Oatland , and any Nation of a Foreign Region has been invited to the services. Thoe services will be for anybody in Oatland to come . The citizens of Acilion and East morey will not pay to go, due to a free movement agreement between Us three Nations. But, any other citizen from all other nation will be asked to pay One thousand sages to attend the funeral. We will convert our moeney to yours. ( Do Euro to Us, We basicly use The euro and us dollar combined, so our money is worth alot)
With great Sincerity, Prime minister Liam Wolf

Results for the archery event are in. Mr Man Guo of Yeunen has taken the gold, while Waverly 'I Got Gold' Sutton of Halcyon Nova has taken the silver and Mr Lin of Yeunen the bronze.

Aclion wrote:Results for the archery event are in. Mr Man Guo of Yeunen has taken the gold, while Waverly 'I Got Gold' Sutton of Halcyon Nova has taken the silver and Mr Lin of Yeunen the bronze.

This olympics are boycotting our team, we didn’t win nothing! I bet that in the cardboard cutout our name was not in there.

«12. . .139140141142143144145. . .150151»

Advertisement