WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Guinea Kiribati, Chicken overlords, The Freedom Realm, The Illuminati, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Vincence Empire, Raxulan Empire, Fredonia, Pie Pi, Hollow Point, Embassy Central, Netraucora, Gypsy Lands, Galactic Imperium, The Savage Garden, Nintendo, and 46 others.New World Union, Lewisham, Bus Stop, Kylden, The Coalition of States, United States of America, 0000, The Wonderful Bird Region, The Chancery, Maryland, Region Name Historical Society, Ancient Lands, Sino, Oneid, 0000000000000, Lardyland, Republic of Russia, Victoria City, The Gambia, Osakaland, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Banjul, Dauiland, The Popptart Empire, The manatee regions, Japan, Britannia Prima, The Confederation of Nations, The Embassy, The Global Union Consortium, News Stand, WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO, The Union of Socialist States Republic, Ambition, Noon Puppet Dump, Traveling Wilburys, Just relax, Laraniem, Codex Ylvus, Pekoland, Mirror World, The Great Universe, The Cult of PCHS, BCHS, and Global Union Consortium.
Construction of embassies with matheo has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anime, Casual, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, LGBT, and 14 others.Liberal, Libertarian, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Pacifist, Password, Recruiter Friendly, Security Council, Silly, Snarky, Social, Trading Cards, Video Game, and World Assembly.
NSCP contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in NSCP
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, NSCP is ranked 1,744th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Pirate Sounding Name of Swaklaton||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Income inequity is a tradition at this point.”|
|2.||The Feedback Receiver of NSCP Placeholder||Left-Leaning College State||“Telegram received, thanks.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Old Spirit and NSCP.
- : The Democratic States of Seraperroquetia of the region The democratic region of terre de minou rejected a request from NSCP to establish embassies.
- : The Pirate Sounding Name of Swaklaton proposed constructing embassies with The democratic region of terre de minou.
- : The Pirate Sounding Name of Swaklaton agreed to construct embassies with Matheo.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Create an embassy with us and NSCP.
- : Embassy established between Global Union Consortium and NSCP.
- : The Republic of Upper Cal of the region Global Union Consortium agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Pirate Sounding Name of Swaklaton proposed constructing embassies with Global Union Consortium.
- : The Commonwealth of Suissen of the region Unieae proposed constructing embassies.
NSCP Regional Message Board
Exciting news, your region is Laraniem's 100th embassy! We're very excited about this occasion, and hope you might be too!
(Perhaps, technically, our 99th Embassy. The true one didn't have an open RMB, so there's not much connection there, is there?)
We appreciate having this connection with you, that will hopefully grow and strengthen as time passes! If you would like to know more, have questions, or need any help, you're more than welcome to contact us on our RMB or contact any of our Ministers through a telegram.
Are you guys ok with the occasional poll advertisement on your RMB? It's ok if you don't, we just like to make sure we don't upset anyone.
As said before, this is an embassy collection region. Therefore, advertisements (or polls) are a-okay.
We were having trouble telling our cookies from our biscuits. Some were even saying one was better than the other.
It came to Laraniem's attention, that this serious matter be handled properly.
The Consortium is planning a move to Global Union Consortium. Whilst not strictly decided, it would be best for embassies to also be established there as well, to ensure a seamless transfer should it be required. Should it not be, the region will likely be deleted, so you don't need to worry about clutter.
Thank you for your support!
KC / Novum Orientis
Founder & Delegate