WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Novus Roma
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Novus Roma is ranked 9,289th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Atlae-160||Moralistic Democracy||“Gloria in Terra”|
|2.||The Republic of Bull Black Nova||Moralistic Democracy||“Wilco (the album)”|
|3.||The Republic of South Vivilistesa Gre||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might Makes Right”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Quietpush4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The best lack all conviction”|
|5.||The Republic of Samurai Mouse44||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who are you calling small?”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Filip I||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Our patience will achieve more than our force.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Crystal Falls and Novus Roma.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Democratic States of Under My Blanket departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 resigned as GK of Novus Roma.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 ordered the closure of embassies between Novus Roma and Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Enyo 36 appointed The Republic of Enyo 36 as GK with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Novus Roma.
Novus Roma Regional Message Board