by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1461,1471,1481,1491,1501,1511,152. . .1,5431,544»

Ionalands wrote:Odinburgh kidnapped her and forced her into marriage! She’s also pregnant, so we’re also talking rape here! This must be investigated by the security council.

Then: Gothicas ambassador would like to talk to the lady in question. If he is happy with the talk we will back Odinburgh.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:If Ionalands are worried that the Lady in question is getting married under duress my ambassador could have a talk with her in private to ensure it is voluntary.

However, we Gothians are romantics and if the lady in question want to marry someone she loves we will support Odinburgh in this case. And if you try to have the case taken up in the security council we will veto it.

The lady loves President Alexander Falkenrath. They met before he taken the office of the presidency. More than 2 years ago they met at a bar in Rothaland before he had evacuated. Off and on between navy tours he would meet her in places around Novus Lucidum when she was able to leave undercover. 6 months ago they met in Anacodia at a high rise hotel and that is where he impregnated her.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Wait, is that about that island or something else?

Kalkvia wrote:Breaking News

The Kalkvian States of Senneronto and Kingston are having a lot of stirring.

Talks of secession and war have arisen. Is this the end of Kalkvia as we know it?

Imbalistan wrote:5 billion dollars have been sent for medical aid.

We thank the Imbali Government for this.

Ionalands wrote:She has schizophrenia! She can’t make decisions for herself.Rothaland will happily assist 👀

No.

Odinburgh wrote:The lady loves President Alexander Falkenrath. They met before he taken the office of the presidency. More than 2 years ago they met at a bar in Rothaland before he had evacuated. Off and on between navy tours he would meet her in places around Novus Lucidum when she was able to leave undercover. 6 months ago they met in Anacodia at a high rise hotel and that is where he impregnated her.

Just let my ambassador have a 5 minute talk with her between 4 eyes so he is sure there is no foul play and we will back you up in this case, and that includes vetoing any security council decision of the case.
If you don't comply to that I fear we have to assume that Ionalands worries have some merit.

Odinburgh wrote:The lady loves President Alexander Falkenrath. They met before he taken the office of the presidency. More than 2 years ago they met at a bar in Rothaland before he had evacuated. Off and on between navy tours he would meet her in places around Novus Lucidum when she was able to leave undercover. 6 months ago they met in Anacodia at a high rise hotel and that is where he impregnated her.

🤢

The thought of that is revolting!

She’s clearly been kidnapped.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Then: Gothicas ambassador would like to talk to the lady in question. If he is happy with the talk we will back Odinburgh.

Please! Rescue her well you’re at it.

Kalkvia wrote:No.

I insist.

Ionalands wrote:🤢

The thought of that is revolting!

She’s clearly been kidnapped.Please! Rescue her well you’re at it.

We would of known about any high profile visitors such as them even entering Anacodia. We suspect foul play here as well.

Odinburgh wrote:The lady loves President Alexander Falkenrath. They met before he taken the office of the presidency. More than 2 years ago they met at a bar in Rothaland before he had evacuated. Off and on between navy tours he would meet her in places around Novus Lucidum when she was able to leave undercover. 6 months ago they met in Anacodia at a high rise hotel and that is where he impregnated her.

To much info m8, I dont want to know how they had a child. While were at it, why dont we also give the description of the birth?

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Just let my ambassador have a 5 minute talk with her between 4 eyes so he is sure there is no foul play and we will back you up in this case, and that includes vetoing any security council decision of the case.
If you don't comply to that I fear we have to assume that Ionalands worries have some merit.

We shall comply.

Odinburgh wrote:We shall comply.

Excellent. (Ooc: You don't need to RP that unless she actually is forced to marry).

Anacodia wrote:We would of known about any high profile visitors such as them even entering Anacodia. We suspect foul play here as well.

It was kept secret for a reason.

Odinburgh wrote:It was kept secret for a reason.

Sure it was

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Excellent. (Ooc: You don't need to RP that unless she actually is forced to marry).

She already is married now to Falkenrath. Scroll up a bit. Got married at the Nova Casino in Puhario this evening in a private ceremony. The marriage is legally binding in Odinburgh.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Excellent. (Ooc: You don't need to RP that unless she actually is forced to marry).

She has schizophrenia and has probably been brainwashed.

You should factor this in.

Ionalands wrote:She has schizophrenia and has probably been brainwashed.

You should factor this in.

Sorry there is no evidence of that.

Odinburgh wrote:She already is married now to Falkenrath. Scroll up a bit. Got married at the Nova Casino in Puhario this evening in a private ceremony. The marriage is legally binding in Odinburgh.

Change that to: Unless she was forced to marry him then. As long as everything was done voluntarily I see no reason not to back you up here.

Besides, since she is married to an Odinburgh citizen she herself has probably already got citizenship already or it is in progress leaving Ionalands with no legal argument.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Change that to: Unless she was forced to marry him then. As long as everything was done voluntarily I see no reason not to back you up here.

Besides, since she is married to an Odinburgh citizen she herself has probably already got citizenship already or it is in progress leaving Ionalands with no legal argument.

She has yet to get full citizenship but is deep in the process of doing it.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Change that to: Unless she was forced to marry him then. As long as everything was done voluntarily I see no reason not to back you up here.

Besides, since she is married to an Odinburgh citizen she herself has probably already got citizenship already or it is in progress leaving Ionalands with no legal argument.

This is a farce! You won’t even meet with her?

It appears we have to take this into our own hands.

Ionalands wrote:This is a farce! You won’t even meet with her?

It appears we have to take this into our own hands.

Like what you gonna do? Anything you do makes you more a laughing stock because this innocent woman who met Falkenrath two years ago only wanted to escape for good to be with the love of her life. In fact her being married to him might bring the right change to Odinburgh.

Ionalands wrote:This is a farce! You won’t even meet with her?

It appears we have to take this into our own hands.

Yes we will, Odinburgh have already approved that but unless she tells our ambassador that she was forced to marry we will support her right to marry whoever she wants to, no matter the nationality.
And you might call her insane or a gold digger for marrying Odinburghs leader but we don't care there.

Odinburgh wrote:Like what you gonna do? Anything you do makes you more a laughing stock because this innocent woman who met Falkenrath two years ago only wanted to escape for good to be with the love of her life. In fact her being married to him might bring the right change to Odinburgh.

The right change you say?

Like murdering Falkenrath and stealing the presidency for herself and then installing a Rothish vassal state? Maybe we’re ok with this marriage after all.

Ionalands wrote:The right change you say?

Like murdering Falkenrath and stealing the presidency for herself and then installing a Rothish vassal state? Maybe we’re ok with this marriage after all.

Oh no not even that. I mean he could become a changed man to become a gentler kinder man that represents democracy, freedom, and the Odinburghian way.

Odinburgh wrote:Oh no not even that. I mean he could become a changed man to become a gentler kinder man that represents democracy, freedom, and the Odinburghian way.

Or... Hear me out here... He might change her into a power hungry egomaniac.

«12. . .1,1461,1471,1481,1491,1501,1511,152. . .1,5431,544»

Advertisement