by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Nova Jane Austinus RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The golden dawn of leonya

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Trout Fishing Sector: 147th Most Ignorant Citizens: 777th Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 789th+5
Most Conservative: 1,000th Most Primitive: 1,088th Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,271st Most Authoritarian: 2,092nd Most Devout: 2,197th
World Factbook Entry

Territory of the International Anti Nazi/Fascist Community!!!

Invaded: 19/07/18

This Fash Bash brought to you by:

- The MT army.
- The Ragerian Imperium.
- Auratus.
- The Red Fleet.
- The Shining Host.

- The Communist Bloc (PRAF).
- The East Pacific Sovereign Army.
- Korean Peoples Army.
- The Kingdom of Great Britain.

⚠️ A successful quarantine zone was set up to remove the disease known as Nazism. ⚠️


Embassies: Antifa, Lemony Snaket, The MT Army, The Shining Host, The Ragerian Imperium, The Communist Bloc, and From The End.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Founderless, Minuscule, and Password.

Nova Jane Austinus is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Nova Jane Austinus

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, Nova Jane Austinus is ranked 21,180th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Colony of KoornsIron Fist Consumerists“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!!!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Nova Jane Austinus Regional Message Board

A friendly reminder to keep ideological promotions/arguments to a minimum during this operation as we have a variety of regions and nations contributing from all walks of the political spectrum.

The international community, in force, has once again stood up to fight the good fight against those who promote hate.

A huge thank you to all involved.

Anti Nazi/Fascist UNITY FOREVER :)

Vippertooth33

Freien Bash Machine, Kim Triumphant, Yuki-onna, Sam melvick, and 3 othersBlisstopa, Ersacirya, and Nova jane austinus

Isinchechem

Greetings from the General Secretary of the People's Party of the anti-fascist People's Republic of Isinchechem, here to join forces, give aid to and converse with my fellow antifascist countries in this faction to forever crush the fascists and libertarians in the world. No Pasaran!

Blisstopa

Isinchechem wrote:Greetings from the General Secretary of the People's Party of the anti-fascist People's Republic of Isinchechem, here to join forces, give aid to and converse with my fellow antifascist countries in this faction to forever crush the fascists and libertarians in the world. No Pasaran!

Join the WA and endorse the delegate/Regional Officers then! :D

Isinchechem

Will do, comrade, I just started out 20 minutes ago so bear with me

Yuki-onna

Tortalandia wrote:The irony of raiding regions and shutting down embassies to promote "Anti-fascism". Yeah, that makes sense. (and the israeli embassy these "fascists" have).

Fascism can be very different from nationality to nationality. No nation is immune from it.

Definitely our land

Kim Triumphant wrote:You do realize that you're comparing the death count of like 5 countries over around 7 for the most part compared to a third of the world's population on and off for around 70 years, not exactly a fair comparison, because even if fascism were a lot worse it would still have a lower death count

Even if socialism killed as many people as people think it did, that's still nowhere near the amount of lives it saved, just look at the two most famous examples, China and The Soviet Union, socialism took two incredibly backwards countries that were wracked with constant famine into global superpowers in a matter of decades, the life expectancy doubled under Mao. Also just look at everything that Cuba does to save lives with its doctors all over the world, they were the first country to eliminate mother to child HIV, and they have a higher life expectancy than the US, can you imagine that, a small third world country blockaded by the global hegemon of the US still has it better off than the wealthiest country on the planet, just imagine what America could accomplish if it actually used its economy to for the end of improving people's lives like Cuba does instead of putting profits above all

And again, even if communism were bad it's still a lot better than it's alternative, capitalism, this video does a really good job of comparing the death toll of capitalism with the death toll of socialism
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnIsdVaCnUE

Since your "Liberals" you will let me reply to this.

Dictatorships generally do improve nations thats true, remember Hitler did the same things to a ruined Germany. So I guess we can both agree that dictators are a good thing.
We also have to remember that those nations which pulled themselves out of poverty did so at a time when the whole world was improving dramatically, and capitalist countries experienced the same trends: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Chile

As for oppressive Cuba, just because of a cynical PR stunt in an attempt to gain trade partners doesn't mean the actual country is decent; Almost every single Cuban lives well below the poverty line. As for the life expectancy, there are many contradicting sources on the topic. For example Wiki puts the US ahead: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba#Health
All the nations with the highest life expectancy are capitalist or at least moderately capitalist, for example Switzerland.

Communism has directly executed 90 Million people and led to the deaths of over 200 Million at a conservative estimate while Fascism killed less than 11 Million. I strongly suggest you cease your hypocrisy and cut all ties with Communist regions.

Definitely our land wrote:Since your "Liberals" you will let me reply to this.

Dictatorships generally do improve nations thats true, remember Hitler did the same things to a ruined Germany. So I guess we can both agree that dictators are a good thing.
We also have to remember that those nations which pulled themselves out of poverty did so at a time when the whole world was improving dramatically, and capitalist countries experienced the same trends: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Chile

As for oppressive Cuba, just because of a cynical PR stunt in an attempt to gain trade partners doesn't mean the actual country is decent; Almost every single Cuban lives well below the poverty line. As for the life expectancy, there are many contradicting sources on the topic. For example Wiki puts the US ahead: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba#Health
All the nations with the highest life expectancy are capitalist or at least moderately capitalist, for example Switzerland.

Communism has directly executed 90 Million people and led to the deaths of over 200 Million at a conservative estimate while Fascism killed less than 11 Million. I strongly suggest you cease your hypocrisy and cut all ties with Communist regions.

Are you seriously going to post Wikipedia as evidence, I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a fascist

Watch the video, it gives actual sources and evidence unlike you, use the most extreme statistics you want to for "communism's death toll", capitalism still kills far more people than socialism does, and fascism is still capitalist,

"We stand for the maintanence of private property...we shall protect private enterprise as the most expedient, or rather the sole possible economic order" Adolf Hitler

If you genuinely want to have a conversation and you aren't just trolling than read this and get back to me
http://piketty.pse.ens.fr/files/capitalisback/CountryData/Germany/Other/Pre1950Series/RefsHistoricalGermanAccounts/BuchheimScherner06.pdf

Blisstopa

Also can fascists stop with the "Since you're liberal you have to let me say this"? If you have an actual point you don't need to validate it with calling on people's belief of freedom of speech.

Kim Triumphant and Sam melvick

Blisstopa wrote:Also can fascists stop with the "Since you're liberal you have to let me say this"? If you have an actual point you don't need to validate it with calling on people's belief of freedom of speech.

"Freedom of speech" is such a worthless and incoherent idea anyway, and it feeds from the ignorant idea of "the marketplace of ideas" this fantasy that rightists have that somehow the human brain just knows whats right and wrong and would never choose a bad idea over a good one, almost like fascism doesn't even exist

They also tend to have this idea that if people disagree with them then that means their being persecuted and that their freeze peach is being violated, and they have the gall to call anyone else soft and overly emotional

Post by Ellenika suppressed by Koorns.

I can't believe that you all share the misconception that all Nazis are fascists. Nazism focuses on worshipping one specific race and the ethnic purification/cleansing of other races. Fascism focuses on a one party state and suppression of other political groups. Rarely does fascism involve the persecution of ethnicities or hatred of groups. A common belief in fascism is that they hate leftists and libertarians. One reason why this happens is that many liberals cause too many problems in society. Which in some cases is true. For example, the idea that fascism is the same as Nazism. At the end of WW2 all far right policies were suppressed and even though they meant to suppress Nazism, fascism fell under that category. Ever since that, Fascism and Nazism have always been coupled together. Even though I am not a fascist, I am a far left liberal, I feel strongly about the subjects.

Forum View

Advertisement