WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in notcraft
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, notcraft is ranked 3,960th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Pipes of Bal 1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|2.||The Fiefdom of Cardmania90041||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Lvl 20”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Xyrtas||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|4.||The Republic of Reburs Wille||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Quietrecon21||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space For Rent”|
- : The Republic of Monkey Warrior departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Embassy cancelled between Frozen Circle and Notcraft.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Notcraft.
- : Embassy cancelled between Joint Task Force and Notcraft.
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers ordered the closure of embassies between Notcraft and Frozen Circle.
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers ordered the closure of embassies between Notcraft and Plum Island.
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers ordered the closure of embassies between Notcraft and Joint Task Force.
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers abolished the region's flag.
Notcraft Regional Message Board
Post by Netcraft suppressed by San claver.
I don't like how quoting works in here. Thoughts on moving to Skype?
Post by Jagdopia suppressed by San claver.
I propose that we give the WA delegate all administrative powers, and the region founder (Jrn) steps down from his post - so that the only administrator of the region is the one that the WA members within the region vote into office.
> Delegates normally have Executive authority, which allows them to eject
> and ban nations from the region, suppress posts on the Regional Message
> Board, modify the World Factbook Entry, appoint Regional Officers, and
> institute a password. Many of these actions cost a certain amount of
> Influence (which is accumulated by remaining resident in a region over
> time), meaning that new Delegates are relatively powerless compared to
You can become a WA member by clicking the "Apply to Join" button here: