WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Northern Rhodesia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Northern Rhodesia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Northern Rhodesia is ranked 13,877th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Commonwealth Republic of Zambia Rhodesia||Corporate Bordello||“One Zambia, One Nation”|
- : Embassy established between Northern Rhodesia and The British Empire.
- : The Commonwealth Republic of Zambia Rhodesia agreed to construct embassies with The British Empire.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium of the region The British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The British Empire and Northern Rhodesia.
- : Empire of sicily of the region The British Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- : Embassy established between Northern Rhodesia and Southern Rhodesia.
- : The Commonwealth Republic of Zambia Rhodesia agreed to construct embassies with Southern Rhodesia.
- : The Republic of Southern Rhodesia of the region Southern Rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 3 of the region Kingdom Of Austria withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Doulon of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.