WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Eigenstate of PurDunamis
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Northern Europe
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Northern Europe is ranked 1,420th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Holy Republic of GarryOwen||New York Times Democracy||“Peace Thru Superior Firepower”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Federal Lamatia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Libertas ante omnia”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Germanske Stammer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A wise man is seldom cheerful.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Shetland-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Međ lögum skal land byggja.”|
|5.||The Drunken Haze of Beery Bliss||Father Knows Best State||“Fighting for your right to party since 1984”|
|6.||The Eigenstate of PurDunamis||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Have It My Way”|
- : The Kingdom of Federal Lamatia arrived from Balder.
- : The Kingdom of Shetland- arrived from Balder.
- : Scandinavia- ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Shetland- ceased to exist.
- : Aland- ceased to exist.
- : Samilands ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Borossia departed this region for Europe.
- : The Commonwealth of Borossia arrived from Europe.
- : Faroeland- ceased to exist.
Northern Europe Regional Message Board
Observation: We have 10 member nations. That is pretty remarkable in and of itself. But also note that each nation has a cross on the national flag..... :)
Mine isnt really a cross, it's a sun wheel from the bronze age. But pretty similar
Yeah, yours is the farthest from the traditional cross, but there is still one there!! :)
there are few of us left...
The numbers in the region always seems to bounce back, not sure what drives it but we seem to cycle between 4 and 20 nations.
Some people like the quiet retirement community life... :P