WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Cantons of Christo Pax
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Free Market Federation, The Embassy, The Great Universe, MentosLand, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Atlantic, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Christian Nations Union, North Carolina, United States of America, Laissez Faireholm, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, Conservative League, The Central Pacific, Lardyland, and 30 others.International Debating Area, Federation of Conservative Nations, United We Stand, Hollow Point, Democratic Republic of Ecuador, Israel, Mediterranean, Poland, 00000 Land of Nod, Florida, The Great Experiment, Australia, France, Barbaria, Bloco Liberal, League Of Allied Powers, The Moderate Alliance, Christmas, Arconian Empire, Seblaria, Gypsy Lands, Fredonia, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The Region of WESC, Kingdom of Adonai, The Slide Countries, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Happy Utopia, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, and Roman Byzantine Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Northern Atlantic Ocean
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, Northern Atlantic Ocean is ranked 8,331st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Republic of Asantia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Just under budget!”|
|2.||The United Cantons of Christo Pax||Corporate Bordello||“Dei, Libertas, Virtus”|
|3.||The Celtic Fringe of Neo-Celtus||New York Times Democracy||“Talamh Fada Beo”|
|4.||The Republic of Dorian Havilliard||New York Times Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Hamezistan||Father Knows Best State||“My little finger is thicker than my fatherís waist”|
- : Dodarthe ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Region of Economic Cooperation and Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : The Community of 171st Catgirl Division of the region The Region of Economic Cooperation ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : The Colony of Drypeak of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region MentosLand cancelled the closure of its embassy in Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : The Dominion of Switz got lazy 7 of the region MentosLand ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : The Republic of Rabbt of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Atlantic Ocean.
- : The confederacy of beastland ceased to exist.
Northern Atlantic Ocean Regional Message Board
A little late, but happy new year!
Anybody interested in running for Chancellor?
I think I will run one last time and try to begin our government. Is anyone interested in being in one of the Cabinet positions? The position of Justice is also vacant.
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Seems like quite a pleasant region you've built up here. I'll be off on my way, now, anyway - thanks for the welcome!
I love Ron Paul.
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.