WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of UASR
Last WA Update:
North Pole contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in North Pole
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, North Pole is ranked 14,612th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Queen's State of UASR||Corrupt Dictatorship||“A giant by thine own nature”|
|2.||The Pagan Retribution of Robot Santa Claus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What... you dare bribe Santa?”|
|3.||The Magnetic North Polarity of Santa Bot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You have all been very naughty, very naughty indeed!”|
- : The Free Land of The Northern Free Realms departed this region for Christmas.
- : The Free Land of The Northern Free Realms arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Khakassia and North Pole.
- : The Queendom of Khakassian of the region Khakassia ordered the closure of its embassy in North Pole.
- : Embassy established between Monmouthshire and North Pole.
- : The Queen's State of UASR agreed to construct embassies with Monmouthshire.
- : The Queendom of Fynwy of the region Monmouthshire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Centraelia ceased to exist.
- : Vox poppuli ceased to exist.
- : The Magnetic North Polarity of Santa Bot arrived from Lazarus.
North Pole Regional Message Board
I just noticed my name is very similar to the last nation that posted here.
Hello again! Merry 2019 Christmas!
Beep beep! Happy holidays!
Still rolling around with Geese and friends road show.
"Flops down in the deep snow and makes a snow angel."
*floats in over the ho-ho-ho-rizon*
Any room for a few billion merry hot air balloons? :D
Merry Christmas from TAO.
I brought RUM Cookies to share.
I can't remember Borovan entered the region as he, who was following us last year.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe because our Christmas trip involves many regions in a short time.
So on to our next stop. Merry Christmas!
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for ho-ho-ho-sting us, and happy holidays! :D
Time to roll on.
Merry Christmas and a happy new years to everybody.