WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Monarchy of Nui-ta
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Noctur
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Noctur is ranked 12,022nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Crata||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Libertas inaestimabilis res est”|
|2.||The Union of Poldania||Left-wing Utopia||“Uniten et Zurregnen”|
|3.||The Federation of The Arthurian Isles||Left-wing Utopia||“För Al Hof Veg. Øg För Al Erum Veg.”|
|4.||The Monarchy of Nui-ta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Those who wish to go forward must never turn back.”|
|5.||The Federation of Radiatia||Corporate Bordello||“Individualism and Efficiency”|
|6.||The Territory of Hadin||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Under Many, One”|
- : The Federal Republic of Crata arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Territory of Hadin arrived from Balder.
- : The Monarchy of Nui-ta removed Border Control authority from The Republic of Segland as Immigration Associate in Noctur.
- : The Monarchy of Nui-ta dismissed Higgins and brown as Internal Relations Associate of Noctur.
- : The Monarchy of Nui-ta dismissed The Federal Republic of Crata as Administrative Associate of Noctur.
- : The Monarchy of Nui-ta arrived from Balder.
- : The Union of Poldania password-protected the region.
- : The Federation of Radiatia rejected Yarnia's request for regional embassies.
- : The United States of U-S-N-A of the region Yarnia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of The Arthurian Isles arrived from Balder.
Noctur Regional Message Board
Are we taking away the President’s cell phone soon?
Oh! Oh! Nui-at can help! Here, we’ll draw a helpful spot on the map.
-Radiatia winds up bombing Algrabad while Nui-ta gives Arthuria funds to build an airport specifically to only service Radiatian Airlines, far away from military bases-
^ this is how Nui-ta plans to accommodate Radiatian Airlines.
I imagine most people in Nui-ta fly with PanRad or Federation Air - one of the more upmarket Radiatian airlines.
Probably. Income in Nui-ta is rising, while the gap between Tsenyen and Had is dropping. Most Nui-tans can either afford to fly to Radiatia, or have no business there to worry about anyway.
Strangely, travel to Radiatia from Nui-ta is usually business related, while the countries that dominate Nui-tan tourism are most likely Tuthina or Arthuria.
It's the same in reverse. Radiatians don't tend to take holidays. They're inefficient.
Nui-tans are always welcome in Arthuria (as are Radiatians, and any other nationalities). So long as they don't deviate from their flight plan and go radio-silent while flying towards an urban area. That's when Arthurians prosecute the suspect threat with extreme prejudice.
Did I mention Arthuria was in the top 1% of the world for most pacifist?
Sorry to see her go.