WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Pokemon World, Natan Region, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Hyrule, Empire of Andrew, The Illuminati, Imperium of the Wolf, Winterfell, Avadam Inn, End 500, Kylden, POLATION, Hollow Point, The Embassy, The Dirt Alliance, The Savage Garden, and 66 others.Turkic Union, The Rose Garden, The Bar on the corner of every region, Melhorian Sea, Happy Utopia, The KuK Patriarchy, Arconian Empire, The Great Universe, Orthanc at Isengard, Regionless, International Debating Area, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, International sovereignty pact, Rogue CONclave, Gypsy Lands, Silverhold, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Novo Brasil, Coin Collecting Club, Lardyland, The New Mappers Union, Brasil, Union of Nationalists, The Dawn of Unity, The Glorious Union of the Collective, The Larry Pact, MentosLand, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Fredonia, The Great Experiment, Krillin, Mushroom Kingdom, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Dream Land, Stardew Valley, Train Station, United Otter Emirates, Union of Conservative Nations s, Trendsetter, 00000 A World Power, Usea, Memeverse, The Rock World of Pop Punk and Friends, Codex Ylvus, Yipmens Donut Shop, Anime Girls, Confederate states of Germani Prussia, PNF 404, United Imperial Union, Wanderlust, United States of Femdom, Fodlan, The International Airport, Union of Lardy Nations, Mad Land of the Mad Madmen, Da Couch Gang, MAABLO COMMUNITY, Osterhauslande, The CHAT Union, RAMS, Oneid, The Slide Countries, Skywardi, Click Here, and Emirates of Futurnia.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Nintendo
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Nintendo is ranked 21,511th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Mail is Trash of Ultimo Pwnage||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sam is sweet! Kiss his feet!”|
|2.||The Colony of The Nintendo Entertainment System||Civil Rights Lovefest||“NES”|
|3.||The Karting Kraziness of Wario in an Offroader||New York Times Democracy||“Those spiky wheels will knock you right off the tracks”|
|4.||The Miraculous Sight of Luigi Dancing||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Look at him go!”|
|5.||The Republic of Bipolar Bill||Father Knows Best State||“All hail the magic conch.”|
|6.||The Panopticon of Eggerhexe||Father Knows Best State||“I am a leaf on the wind...”|
|7.||The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mata ai ni kurukarane”|
- : Embassy established between Nintendo and Emirates of Futurnia.
- : The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos agreed to construct embassies with Emirates of Futurnia.
- : The Queendom of Nyjorkalloid of the region Emirates of Futurnia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Seven Realms and Nintendo.
- : The Reinado of Nouveu Chichiyaku of the region The Seven Realms ordered the closure of its embassy in Nintendo.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero cancelled the closure of its embassy in Nintendo.
- : The Vessel of Aurox of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero ordered the closure of its embassy in Nintendo.
- : Embassy established between Nintendo and Click Here.
- : The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos agreed to construct embassies with Click Here.
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics aborted construction of embassies with Nintendo.
Nintendo Regional Message Board
Let's do top five Gamecube games!
1. Wind Waker
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Metroid Prime
4. Super Smash Bros Melee
5. Timesplitters 2
1. Wind Waker
2. Timesplitters 2
3. Super Mario Sunshine
4. Super Smash Bros Melee
5. Doshin the Giant/Harvest Moon (can't decide)
Never played F-Zero GX and would love to try Chibi-Robo. Just ordered Animal Crossing GC because I don't have a switch :D
Do you think you'll get a Switch?
F-Zero GX is without a doubt the best of the F-Zero games, and possibly my favorite of all racing games. It had very good graphics and smooth gameplay and real racing unlike the extremely stupid N64 version, and high replay value because of a sort of quest/story mode.
I bought Animal Crossing: New Horizon (the Switch one) for Easter, and I haven't got very far in it, but I like it so far, it's at least as good as New Leaf, and including the crafting system from Pocket Camp was a good move.
I had never played an F-Zero game until I played the original on my Switch not long back.
The original F-Zero is my second-favorite, I would say. I mastered that game, even though Master League has impossibly unfair AI racers. On the other side of the spectrum, my least favorite is F-Zero: Maximum Velocity for Game Boy Advance. That was just a horrendously awful one-star game. It's the Mario Kart 7 of F-Zero games. :p